It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

He's not "my guy". I didn't vote for him. Im not planning on voting for him.

Its a bitch when you make an assumption about someone. LOL. It only looks like I support Trump because I support facts and truth. If his opposition could quit flat out lying to drum up scandal, I might be more critical of him.

Now, to your point about splitting hairs....is that what you think? On the one hand you have a leader calling for riots. On the other, you have a leader who has said nothing about harassing anyone. And the best you can drum up is, "Well, i guess he didn't say anything lke that...but he's still no different". OK man...ill bite. Citation needed.

If you didn't vote for Trump then let me apologize for the assumption, US president when the opposition didn't make up BS about him when?

Bush did 911?
Obama was a Muslim Terrorist?
Trump is raging xenophobic bigot?

And really, sorry I do not have the desire to break it down and explain the implications of the POTUS portraying an entire group of people the way he does, and yes, it's just as #ing retarded as Maxine Waters pandering, and any other politicians.

originally posted by: toysforadults
Rofl. And why you wonder why everyone is sick of the left

Plot twist: I don't care.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Matter of fact the extreme left wing of the Democratic party is so bad now even the true progressives are starting to ditch your party because they are tired of your lies and deceitful rhetoric.

Look at the following Jimmy Dore and Secular Talk have.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
If his opposition could quit flat out lying to drum up scandal, I might be more critical of him.

Ironically, it makes what could have been more effective opposition less so, as it's drowned out by a sea of butt hurt.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'm glad you don't care, the more you don't care the more you drive sensible people to the conservative or libertarian side of the isle the better our country gets

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I'm glad you don't care, the more you don't care the more you drive sensible people to the conservative or libertarian side of the isle the better our country gets

Right, and those same people will develop a massive case of amnesia every 4 years and continue to get # on.

Tools.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

actually studies show those people are more likely to have a higher income, own a home and generally speaking have more of a sense of well being

Oh I'll make a thread on that just to grind your gears, it'll be fun

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yeah. We can see that, clearly. They've just invested 50 Bucks in a clip for threads like this. But it might be worse, with that "Mexican" dude being paid from the Rapepublicans for another 50 Bucks and a bag of weed.

You're filthy rich as well, eh?

Hmm... he clearly made the better deal, I'm in!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Says the person who calls "Antifa" the real Nazi's

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

actually studies show those people are more likely to have a higher income, own a home and generally speaking have more of a sense of well being

Oh I'll make a thread on that just to grind your gears, it'll be fun

I'd also imagine those people also don't blame the evil left or those evil womenz for their problems either.

Actually, I'd wager those people are probably too smart to fall for the BS that's constantly being spewed by the ever so present incel population of ATS.

Protip: Entertainment is just that, entertainment - entertainment cannot 'grind my gears' because it's can't effect my money.

But I'm looking forward to your thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

If it offends you I call Antifa the "real Nazi's" perhaps tell your comrades to stop behaving like Nazi's?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If it offends you I call Antifa the "real Nazi's" perhaps tell your comrades to stop behaving like Nazi's?

But your signature says that nazi is the the new race card.

Are you playing the race card?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

are you trying to trigger me?

it's not unusual for someone to take something someone else says out of context try to use it as an insult, to me it just seems funny but I guess to you you think you are getting under my skin

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

But your signature says that nazi is the the new race card.

Are you playing the race card?

It is! What don't you understand?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

doesn't offend me...

this is what you said though

people who are so mentally unstable to call anyone who opposes their beliefs Nazis.

This is also what you said

perhaps tell your comrades to stop behaving like Nazi's?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

are you trying to trigger me?

it's not unusual for someone to take something someone else says out of context try to use it as an insult, to me it just seems funny but I guess to you you think you are getting under my skin

Show me your true form. Let me see that rage. I'll rank it on a 1-10 scale.

It is! What don't you understand?

You don't see it? It's right there, and it's dripping, kinda like somethings else, but certain members might not be too knowledgeable when it comes to that type of drippage.

Drip.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Pretty good one too.

Yes Xue, it's all staged and scripted. The Deep State, Podesta and Soros and all that jazz. This doesn't happen at all with Trump supporters no.

Are you defending Soros? Probably on the wrong side of history with that one. But it does say a lot about you.
edit on 25-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I'm completely derailed, what is this? Where am I? You wish. The Nazi comrade ad-boomerang was funny in a funny way though.

You guys should do a sketch with this, I'll pay another $50. Fck it. That's brilliant in a low pun way and I like artists.

*throws pop-corn*

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Had to laugh at "beginning to become numb to these incidences"...Oh no... you poor thing you. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult this must have been for you!

After all the hate spewed by the left continuously day after day, and you guys finally managed to find another actual racist Trump supporter.

What are we up to now? Is that 2, or 3 crazy people you all managed to track down and stick a "Trump Supporter" label on em?

Compared to the hundreds and hundreds of well documented examples of unhinged, hate filled lefties. Including the actual Leaders of the movement...not some random person who conveniently pops up out of the woodwork in perfect time to take attention away from the GIGANTIC errors in judgement by Ze Party...

Still laughing so hard at "...beginning to become numb to these incidences..."

I'm gonna need plastic surgery to remove the smile now...thanks a lot.

The best part is we are just supposed to believe the video uploader that "she did mention the President during her rant".

The second best part is that you do not know these people at all, but we are supposed to take your assurances that "No there is nothing more to the story, just pure emboldened racism" when there is clearly more to the story.

But you know what? Even if this is real, it doesn't matter. It's clearly an isolated one off incident. Mexicans are not fearing for their lives over one lady with Menopause having an episode.

The people stalked, harassed and terrorized by Leftists probably are fearing their safety and that of their family, cause there are some real hate filled people out there, who think that violence is justified because they are "fighting Nazis". But the Left? They have no fear because they know that 99.9% of their enemy is peaceful, has honor, is honest,and are Defenders of women and children, NOT bullies of them like the Left. They know their families are safe just based on how American we are, we have that sense of honor built in from childhood. That's why it's important to limit immigration so the people who just showed up here have time to assimilate into our ways. If you bring Too many at once, they will Never come out of their enclaves, they will stick to their community and stick to their old ways, and now we have a not quite Americanized community. Now we have a group in conflict with the rest.

Did you know, it's really ok if we don't make the right decision right away. The harm from making the wrong decision can be better managed, and recognized and dealt with faster when we are All United As One... In other words, togetherness is more important than righteousness, because mistakes can be addressed and dealt with rapidly when we worn together as one. But if we are DIVIDED, it causes harm no matter What decision we make. Both sides have different ideas about what is right and wrong so essentially there IS No More right or wrong... there is only Left or Right.

Inviting too many people too fast is increasing division. You have all these enclaved entrenched groups who are in conflict with "everyone else" and only trust each other. Then, you have the rest of society...some who work tirelessly to solve these issues and try to force these hardheaded folks to assimilate while trying to keep too many more from coming and making the problems even worse and even harder to handle...

And then there are Others who Defend these groups, saying "now wait a minute, there is nothing wrong with thinking differently, and who's to say our culture is better than there's? We should just respect their culture and stop trying to make them become American. Just, let them form their own little country within our country where they all speak their own language and everything will be just wonderful and everyone will get along!"

That's how liberals decide policy. They come up with simple little kindergarten truths, like "there is nothing wrong with thinking differently", and "helping people is good", and they turn that into No Borders Free For All Immigration and it makes perfect sense to them, because "helping is good", "racism is bad", and "there is nothing wrong with learning about other cultures".

They are not capable of thinking things through beyond the first childish simplistic step... they can only understand very simple concepts. When you try to explain that encouraging illegal immigration hurts and kills and traumatized Even More children and try to remind them they only see the ones who made it all the way...and they are encouraging more to come which means more will die, that just does not compute to them. You are trying to stop them from "doing what they want" so you are the enemy.

They probably think we should build a one way golden conveyor belt from the tip of South America, to carry anyone who so wishes, right into the heartland of the US, with refreshment rest stops along the way in case they get hungry.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Brother, please, im pleading with you... using the word NAZI only causes problems. Let them be the ones to own that phony accusation...

There are Plenty of other accurate labels, like Terrorists, Stalkers, Harrasers of women...

Even if Nazi IS sometimes or often or even if it's ALWAYS accurate...there is Always going to be another term that is Even More accurate.

Calling them Nazis give them too much credit anyway. The Nazis may have been mindless drone workers, brainwashed by groupthink to accept the disappearances of certain citizens and other travesties, but they also had quite a number of impressive achievements alongside the genocide.

Leftist groups have created and achieved NOTHING worthwhile. So, if anything, spread these facts around to stop others from giving the America Haters so much undeserved credit. These people only know how to destroy and lash out with anger. Creating requires depths of logic they cannot seem to reach...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What is this crap? Anything and everything is Trumps fault. I blame Trump for this terrible thread.
edit on 6/25/2018 by Tundra because: No S&F for you! Does that make me a Nazi?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join