It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seeker1963

You prefer those who call others communists, un-American and/or traitors for opposing their beliefs? Or maybe the whole SJW/snowflake/libtard rhetoric is what relief you in.

I call it as I see it! If it offends you so much, you might benefit from some psychogical counsiling!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
"I am a Trump supporter"!... And I don't like anybody! I'm "offended" and "feel" unsafe by everything and everyone!... Lol! I'm tired of foreign "landscapers" committing crimes on my yard!
Good grief! When will the libs grow up? Like Pres. Trump has convinced a bunch of foreigners to break the "law"? And it's Trump's fault? For having the duty to uphold the law? This is so staged, one would think, this is a CNN special "breaking news" report! .. What a bunch of bs!

Somehow, someway whatever happens on planet Earth, it is all Trump's fault. Trump supporters are also blamed because we are also somehow, someway fascists...

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

The only difference I can see is we don't have elected officials from the "right" calling for public harassment of political rivals like Maxine Waters has done.

Now, let me clarify: when I say that lady is mentally ill, i mean she looks and behaves identical to a rather problematic patient I dealt with in a prior mental health job. Im not referring to the mob that is obviously mentally ill that harassed the Florida AG. But you are right...they would qualify as well.

We live in the same USA?
Look at how well a job the POTUS has gotten his little cult to attack any media that's critical of him.

Maxine Waters is an idiot, people who listen to Maxine Waters are tools.
Trump is an idiot, people who listen to Trump are tools.

Those statements are exactly the same, just about different people, a partisan tool has lost the ability to reason, and will attempt to justify why one is unlike the other.

link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

She is the kind of politician that will say anything that guarantees her paychecks keep coming in. She's a great actor, all politicians are. I don't support her or any other politician at all so you're wrong.

Seems as though her acting and the acting of other politicians in the spotlight have really divided us more than ever. Funny, because that's exactly how the ones who are really in power (the ones who pay Maxine Waters and other "representatives", the ones NOT being talked about in the news and tabloids) want it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You call it how you've been told to see it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

You know whqt nobody was talking about the left until 2 years ago when y'all decided you can relentlessly badger us in all forms of media endlessly and violently attack us at peaceful political rallies and call us raciat until your blue in the face

Now were sick of you

Lol bitch please. I don't care who you're sick of.
Incel rage harder.

Makes for good entertainment.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Don't try to reason with it, you can't. Just go with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

You call it how you've been told to see it. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I don't watch television much. You a mind reader now and know what I think and do?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Im sorry...has Trump claimed that Mexican people need to be harassed? If so, then I need to tell my wife to stay home more so she isn't harassed.

Maybe I should move my mother in law in, too...i like her quite a bit and I don't want none of those stupid Trump supporters doing what he instructed and harass more of them Mexicans.

Absurd.

I realize Maxine is marginlized. But she still gets enough votes to win...so there are obviously a few who listen to her and value what she says.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I don't watch television ever. Literally. But it seems you have bought into the mind games that are tearing America apart. Politics is nothing more than theatre, the politicians in the spotlight only got there because they agreed to certain terms and those terms are to follow orders and to spit as much divisive rhetoric as possible. They're doing a wonderful job of catching the weak and vulnerable in their net if lies and hate.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Here's a REAL video.

Professionally Produced ... 😎

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
You know our society has reached the bottom of the barrel when social media becomes news. When some asshole can do something crazy and it becomes a national talking point.

Its no wonder no one knows what real news is. Look at what we talk about around the water cooler: the latest mentally ill person to do something outrageous for us to project onto a political rival.

I have no faith in our nation to do anything other that bitch and moan over the most inane crap.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

What's your point? No one supports this, just the Fringe. Liberal hate has mainstream support.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's so tiring seeing these nutcases paraded out for no greater purpose than to slime Trump supporters or conservatives.

This vile woman does NOT represent the vast majority of people who support this administration, so stop acting like it does.

It's lazy.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting."

Looks like you married a druggie that's going to rape people, I mean I could assume your wife is good, but I don't want to risk it.

Well, according to your guy at least.

So no, he's not said harass these people, but what you're doing is splitting hairs attempting to pretend that he isn't just as terrible as Maxine.

Told ya.
edit on 25-6-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2018 by AScrubWhoDied because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

It's so tiring seeing these nutcases paraded out for no greater purpose than to slime Trump supporters or conservatives.

This vile woman does NOT represent the vast majority of people who support this administration, so stop acting like it does.

It's lazy.

It's all they got, it seems people on both sides are going out of their way to feel offended.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: WarPig1939

Good gravy this looks scripted as heck.

Why would this woman put herself on camera doing this? This makes sense to you? Why is it so hard to believe that there are Trump supporters acting like this?

There are horrible people from all demographs.

We could all cherry pick bad ones from any group.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

He's not "my guy". I didn't vote for him. Im not planning on voting for him.

Its a bitch when you make an assumption about someone. LOL. It only looks like I support Trump because I support facts and truth. If his opposition could quit flat out lying to drum up scandal, I might be more critical of him.

Now, to your point about splitting hairs....is that what you think? On the one hand you have a leader calling for riots. On the other, you have a leader who has said nothing about harassing anyone. And the best you can drum up is, "Well, i guess he didn't say anything lke that...but he's still no different". OK man...ill bite. Citation needed.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Rofl. And why you wonder why everyone is sick of the left

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And all that just a few centuries after a bunch of Europeans, mainly criminals and economic refugees, colonized that continent and raped their way through the indigenous folk. We probably even disagree there.

Grotesque. The word you're searching for, when absurd simply doesn't cut it anymore. A real headscratcher.

But we're having the same sh!t hitting the fan in Europe as well now, the timing could be another hint for conspiracy-minded freaks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join