It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
All is fair in Hate and Protest.

A little outnumbered by the tons of anti-trump public harassing done by Lefties.

a lot of Truth to this.

why can't we all just.... get along?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: WarPig1939

Good gravy this looks scripted as heck.

Why would this woman put herself on camera doing this? This makes sense to you? Why is it so hard to believe that there are Trump supporters acting like this?

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

The way you worded that sounds like your insinuating that Trump supporters are 'abnormal'.

Paraphrased... "Nah dude, she was probably just a "normal" unhinged person... not an actual Trump supporter"... lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

This one

xuenchen

Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Pretty good one too.

Very "convincing".

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, i saw this on Facebook and thought for sure no one on ATS would post it.

"Trump supporter"...another dogwhistle from the same user.

This is a mentally ill woman. Doing what mentally ill people do. I heard nothing sane enough in that video to support anything other than mental illness.

Beyond that, what happened prior to the video isn't there.

"Trump supporter"...that is the 2018 version of "racist". LMAO

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The guy has NO Spanish accent, period....

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Pretty good one too.

Yes Xue, it's all staged and scripted. The Deep State, Podesta and Soros and all that jazz. This doesn't happen at all with Trump supporters no.

Yeah and the link to the story is POOF !!

💥😃💥

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Why would this woman put herself on camera doing this? This makes sense to you? Why is it so hard to believe that there are Trump supporters acting like this?

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

The way you worded that sounds like your insinuating that Trump supporters are 'abnormal'.

Paraphrased... "Nah dude, she was probably just a "normal" unhinged person... not an actual Trump supporter"... lol.

Yet, I didn't make it "sound" like anything other than what I said. Normal people usually means "everyone" unless some people are special snowflakes that deserve an honored title because society said so.

edit on 25-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

$50 buck helps.

😎

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Jesus Christ, i saw this on Facebook and thought for sure no one on ATS would post it.

"Trump supporter"...another dogwhistle from the same user.

This is a mentally ill woman. Doing what mentally ill people do. I heard nothing sane enough in that video to support anything other than mental illness.

Beyond that, what happened prior to the video isn't there.

"Trump supporter"...that is the 2018 version of "racist". LMAO

I find these positions weird. How many threads on ATS showcasing the mentally ill doing what they do, that's garnered 100, or even thousands of replies that disregard that, and substitute it with a version of:

The left
The leftist
The evil left
The wicked left
The **insert adjective here** left

I mean, we've already seen it happen right in this very thread haven't we?

I find it funny how Trump supporters are the victims in these situations, when another Trump supporter does something stupid, but heavens forbid a not Trump supporter does, I ways get my popcorn because the limp biscuit circle jerks get hilarious.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

All those leftist politicians you're constantly railing against? They get paid a lot more than $50 but they couldn't possibly be acting, nope.

Funny how whether something is staged or not is completely dependent on YOUR political bias.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Willtell

You just described every liberal in the country

How so?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's a real bargain, but could you try to wear the MAGA hat on your head next time?

#NotYourUnderwear

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yea rising hate crimes against who conservatives?

You guys live in a fantasy land

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Pretty good one too.

Yes Xue, it's all staged and scripted. The Deep State, Podesta and Soros and all that jazz. This doesn't happen at all with Trump supporters no.

How many staged and scripted events did we have when BLM went ballistic???? hmmmmmmm? I don't put nothing past people who are so mentally unstable to call anyone who opposes their beliefs Nazis.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

All those leftist politicians you're constantly railing against? They get paid a lot more than $50 but they couldn't possibly be acting, nope.

Funny how whether something is staged or not is completely dependent on YOUR political bias.

Oh what about Auntie Maxine Waters? She was trying to play the good hero and portray all Trump officials as evil and demanded that they all be intimidated and harassed into changing their minds about illegal immigrants.

I guess she is the kind of politician you support right?

www.cnn.com...

edit on 25-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

The only difference I can see is we don't have elected officials from the "right" calling for public harassment of political rivals like Maxine Waters has done.

Now, let me clarify: when I say that lady is mentally ill, i mean she looks and behaves identical to a rather problematic patient I dealt with in a prior mental health job. Im not referring to the mob that is obviously mentally ill that harassed the Florida AG. But you are right...they would qualify as well.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Pretty good one too.

How many staged and scripted events did we have when BLM went ballistic???? hmmmmmmm? I don't put nothing past people who are so mentally unstable to call anyone who opposes their beliefs Nazis.

I put those people in the same box I put the people who live paycheck to paycheck and voted a for a billionaire because 'well, this time it's different, he cares'.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You prefer those who call others communists, un-American and/or traitors for opposing their beliefs? Or maybe the whole SJW/snowflake/libtard rhetoric is what reeled you in.
edit on 6/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"I am a Trump supporter"!... And I don't like anybody! I'm "offended" and "feel" unsafe by everything and everyone!... Lol! I'm tired of foreign "landscapers" committing crimes on my yard!
Good grief! When will the libs grow up? Like Pres. Trump has convinced a bunch of foreigners to break the "law"? And it's Trump's fault? For having the duty to uphold the law? This is so staged, one would think, this is a CNN special "breaking news" report! .. What a bunch of bs!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

You know whqt nobody was talking about the left until 2 years ago when y'all decided you can relentlessly badger us in all forms of media endlessly and violently attack us at peaceful political rallies and call us raciat until your blue in the face

Now were sick of you
edit on 25-6-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join