It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You just described every liberal in the country

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: notsure1

Right about the time she said that Mexicans are "rapists and animals." (and "drug dealers") Funny that she should say "animals" and by funny, I mean not at all funny or odd.

Which goes to the point about demagogue Trump's deliberate conflation of MS-13 "animals" and illegal immigrants from Central America.

Hatemongering win!

hate mongers are you and the like, thank god you do not exist in my country as a citizen because we have problems at borders and we are trying to solve it for years

you and the likes of you should not have a say in any country because yall are dangerous

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how the hypocrites always come out in defense...

it must get tired always trying to deflect

Please show one post where someone defended it? LOL Wow you guys are slow..
edit on 25-6-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The title of this thread says that those guys were rapists and animals.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The title of this thread says that those guys were rapists and animals.

the thread is the definition of political trolling and baiting.

People have been banned for less on this site.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No different than triggered snowflakes attacking people eating in diners. They are just out on the town eating dinner, they are not out robbing, raping and killing people because they are not from here and know they can get away with it by running off to a sanctuary city.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: WarPig1939

I've heard plenty of it from your fingertips though. Don't deny it. Now that the shoe is on the other for you take the faux moral high ground as if the logic you use here is only applicable to those on your team.

Come on man, show a little consistency.

Haha. What high ground? I never supported a racist. I have different views on Trump than anyone else. Someone that may be conservative that supports Trump or Trump's policies makes a dumb statement, I don't come to their rescue or defend their actions.

I made an observation based on a lousy 30 second video along with a half-story.

edit on 25-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
People are ignorant I deal with it literally everyday

Nobody cares get over it

One would care if they are the victim of the rising hate crimes against minorities in the country.

Trump emboldens the ignorant, the bigots, and the racists.

He gives them comfort and support

He is a foul human being, no understanding, no wisdom, little sense about his moral responsibility to be a leader that encourages our better nature.

He emboldens the dark side.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Trump is Darth Vader? He is a foul human being, no understanding, no wisdom, little sense about his moral responsibility to be a leader that encourages our better nature?

I wonder how he got on the ballot if that was the case or got the votes to win the election if all those things were true? Does that make us all just like Trump?

If you really think that, I do feel sorry for your ignorance. You are just as bad or if not worse than what you have described.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You sound like an idiot. It's like being afraid of white teenagers because they're usually the ones who shoot up schools. It's pretty dumb.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: toysforadults
People are ignorant I deal with it literally everyday

Nobody cares get over it

One would care if they are the victim of the rising hate crimes against minorities in the country.

Trump emboldens the ignorant, the bigots, and the racists.

He gives them comfort and support

He is a foul human being, no understanding, no wisdom, little sense about his moral responsibility to be a leader that encourages our better nature.

He emboldens the dark side.

I actually agree trump is pathetic individual but you can't blame him for the actions of others. Im seeing this game played far to many times on both sides. Though i think in this case seems still fake to me. Or this guy needs a humanitarian award. Someone come over yelling at my mom and all hell would break loose.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Which goes to the point about demagogue Trump's deliberate conflation of MS-13 "animals" and illegal immigrants from Central America.

That was the media's deliberate conflation. How can you say crap like this and expect people to treat your posts with the same validity afforded an honest political treatise?

Edit:

BTW OP where is the source link? Has this video been confirmed to be authentic or does that not matter?
edit on 25 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: TinfoilTP

You sound like an idiot. It's like being afraid of white teenagers because they're usually the ones who shoot up schools. It's pretty dumb.

No, it only happens in Blue zones where rainbows and unicorns describe every student no matter how many times the cops get called on them for violence.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
No different than triggered snowflakes attacking people eating in diners. They are just out on the town eating dinner, they are not out robbing, raping and killing people because they are not from here and know they can get away with it by running off to a sanctuary city.

I guess the guy in the video was 'robbing, raping, and killing' ?

Haha You're a tool.

I mean, your avatar is a teenage boy you seem obsessed over, that's creepy AF.

Because you don't like the content? It's literally no different from on of the many threads a few members post on this site on a daily basis. Like, 1 to 1 ratio. What's the problem ?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

If TIME magazine can fake it's cover over this issue...it's certainly not a stretch to assume this staged-looking homespun video is fake too.

Enough already with the fake news and the hate and division.

We can be better than this.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

I guess the guy in the video was 'robbing, raping, and killing' ?

Haha You're a tool.

I mean, your avatar is a teenage boy you seem obsessed over, that's creepy AF.

Because you don't like the content? It's literally no different from on of the many threads a few members post on this site on a daily basis. Like, 1 to 1 ratio. What's the problem ?

Ah, I never posted the second quote you got there. It is from someone else's post.

That avatar is the Left's version of their poster boy. It is a statement of their Fascism, that they unleashed onto the public so deal with it.

edit on 25-6-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All is fair in Hate and Protest.

A little outnumbered by the tons of anti-trump public harassing done by Lefties.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I still don't get why everyone hates Trump so much. I mean some of these posters need to really grow up. Some of you act like Trump broke into your house and stole your Tupperware or violated your sanctity. Good grief.

The NWO - George Soros / Bilderbergs / EU Juncker are the enemy.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Idiotic behavior like what is depicted in the video is never acceptable. If one cannot lead by example then it cannot be called leadership.

Do as I say, not as I do is not leadership, it's bull#. It is the philosophy of the statist idiots who endeavor to take our rights. I have no interest in dancing like a monkey for them, do you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join