It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: WarPig1939

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

Acting like this is hardly normal.

Racism happens every day of the week with all colors and creeds. Your highly praised msm overlords aren't always there at once to catch it all.
edit on 25-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

A couple of bad actors there.
There were a few seconds away from busting out laughing.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The link to your left wing rag doesn’t work and the video looks fake.

So, this is the best that you got? I’m seeing a red tide coming in Nov.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This whole thread is political trolling

It should be hoaxbinned and OP warned for political baiting and trolling.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

It happens every day of the week.

Harassing people because of where they're from and the color of their skin happens everyday for you? You see this everyday?

Where are you from?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Right about the time she said that Mexicans are "rapists and animals." (and "drug dealers") Funny that she should say "animals" and by funny, I mean not at all funny or odd.

Which goes to the point about demagogue Trump's deliberate conflation of MS-13 "animals" and illegal immigrants from Central America.

Hatemongering win!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'd like to know what happened before this video was shot. Seems like we're going off of incomplete data here. Maybe the guy did something to the old racist lady to make her go off her rocker? Doesn't excuse what she said but we don't know what happened in the lead up to this.

And to those saying this is scripted or staged, stfu because you sound like tools.

edit on 6/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Harassing people because of where they're from and the color of their skin happens everyday for you? You see this everyday?

Where are you from?

It happens all over the country, it is ignorant in stating that racism is only perpetuated by only one or two groups at only certain locations within the USA.

Someplace and somewhere, a person is being discriminated against for some dumb reason like skin color. It isn't defined by political affiliation.

It's a known fact.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Right about the time she said that Mexicans are "rapists and animals." (and "drug dealers") Funny that she should say "animals" and by funny, I mean not at all funny or odd.

Which goes to the point about demagogue Trump's deliberate conflation of MS-13 "animals" and illegal immigrants from Central America.

Hatemongering win!

MS 13 are animals. Do you think the are angels? Animals is not a racist word if you think it is you are a moron.

People are animals by definition.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So let's stop hearing about all the nonsense about how homogenous "the left" and "liberals" are because a few bad apples have decided to shove their ignorance into the spotlight.

Sound fair? Because I've said what you just said almost word for word in other threads about "the left" (whatever that actually is) and been beaten down with insults and slights.
edit on 6/25/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

She’s a Fox news Trump supporting drone.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So let's stop hearing about all the nonsense about how homogenous "the left" and "liberals" are because a few bad apples have decided to shove their ignorance into the spotlight.

You won't stop hearing it because someone will always use it to further their political agenda. It is up to the individual person to ignore it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Hatemongering win!

its funny how they can't choose if
* its fake
* not a trump supporter
* or stuff happens
* psychobabble

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how the hypocrites always come out in defense...

it must get tired always trying to deflect

link   

Where are you from?

We are seeing and hearing so much fake bs from the media and political trolls that it’s very difficult to take anything seriously. Congratulations, all of this sky is falling has numbed us to the left’s fake bs.

That is why we will be getting another conservative Congress, President and Supreme Court for years to come. Thank you Harry Reid, thank you Chuck, thank you Nancy, thank you Maxine and countless others. Great planning.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1

Hatemongering win!

MS 13 are animals. Do you think the are angels? Animals is not a racist word if you think it is you are a moron.

People are animals by definition.

its the word 'conflation' thats the operative word here...its ok if you're not sure...just look up the word before going into defense mode

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I've heard plenty of it from your fingertips though. Don't deny it. Now that the shoe is on the other for you take the faux moral high ground as if the logic you use here is only applicable to those on your team.

Come on man, show a little consistency.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

It might be fake . But where does she say she is a Trump supporter? Is she wearing a MAGA hat.

Are you saying that no democrat has ever been racist?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Trump’s legacy of bigotry, hatred, and division may destroy this country.

He is the worst

This kind of stuff many of his followers will eat up

Hatred, racist incidents are on the rise.

I wonder why

The fish rots from the head down

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
People are ignorant I deal with it literally everyday

Nobody cares get over it

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join