It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Like I said legal immigrants, is Green card holders, citizens is much harder for now, but according to the rhetoric in some corners that could be a thing as well.

They arent citizens and nationalized, thats not even close to the same thing as CITIZENS of the US.

Are you gonna say I shouldn't take the man at his word?? give him enough rope and time he will hang all of us.

False premise, link tries to make out like your citizenship can be revoked which it cannot be.
The donald is an ass, that doesnt make this an actual thing. It cant happen, says the constitution

Your statement and whole premise was that it IS happening.

Where is your proof it is happening.
edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

How you gonna asked me to prove things I didn't say, go back and reread my post pls.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

How you gonna asked me to prove things I didn't say, go back and reread my post pls.

You made the accusation, and then you put up links to make it seem like this was going to happen

burden of proof is on you.

You said :

and don't think for one second that they will stop at illegals , for they are also after legals as well

Cough it up

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Are you saying all citizenship cant be revoked? If you are your wrong.

Citizens who are denaturalized are subject to removal (deportation) from the United States. Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own. So unless you were born here you can loose citizenship. The reasons is being caught lying on immigration forms. Refusal to testify before congress will get you booted. Membership in a subversive group also dishonerable discharge is another.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Caugh up what??.. Phlegm?? the man you termed an idiot is toying with the idea of taking citizenship away from folks he don't like and he's goose enough to try.
At this point in the game I believed him.
Oh BTW you do know the difference between legal residents and newly minted citizens right??
edit on 27-6-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Caugh up what??.. Phlegm?? the man you termed an idiot is toying with the idea of taking citizenship away from folks he don't like and he's goose enough to try.
At this point in the game I believed him.
Oh BTW you do know the difference between legal residents and newly minted citizens right??

You made an accusation that:

for they are also after legals as well

Provide proof .

Period.

He made an idiotic offhand comment, but we all know that it CANT and wont happen

But youre telling me and everyone else they are ACTIVELY targeting legals.

Provide your proof!

I know youre not stupid, so backup your accusation. An extremely questionable source is not acceptable.

Come on. Waiting

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Are you saying all citizenship cant be revoked? If you are your wrong.

Citizens who are denaturalized are subject to removal (deportation) from the United States. Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own. So unless you were born here you can loose citizenship. The reasons is being caught lying on immigration forms. Refusal to testify before congress will get you booted. Membership in a subversive group also dishonerable discharge is another.

Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own.

yes indeed they can! If they choose to.

The reasons is being caught lying on immigration forms.

also if they have proven to be LYING

But lets be honest no legal residence are being targeted which was the accusation, lets not confuse the issue.

My argument still stands.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

For every "Trump Supporter" who says something racist about non-whites, I'll find a video, a tweet, or an entire hip-hop album by a "Hillary Supporter" talking about how evil all white people are.

This game of "Which party has the most racist supports" really needs to stop. Its a really, really, lame distraction from actual issues designed to divide America more than it already is, and the sad thing is that it is working.

Wake up, folks.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Has anyone got a name for this woman in the video? Every video within a couple of days they out the person. Like the woman that was trying to stop the kids from selling water took two days before they found her. To my knowledge no one can tell you who this women is and this leads me to believe its fake or the media would have been at her house asking her questions. Am i the only one that thinks that's odd?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Question the source all you want, don't change a thing he said, you believed this a jest on his part, I choose to take him seriously.
The Proof is in the Pudding and the Pudding is nasty As hell.

The Trump administration’s new plan to punish legal immigrants
www.washingtonpost.com... story.html

edit on 28-6-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This isnt new at all when i brought my wife here i had to sign a document saying i tool on full responsibility. I was banned from seeking public assistance for 10 years. This means i couldn't receive cash or food stamps or draw unemployment. Its always been in place for legal immigration. They dont want immagrants to come here and draw social services.

Which frankly i agree with why should tax payers pay for my wife to become a US citizen.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Question the source all you want, don't change a thing he said, you believed this a jest on his part, I choose to take him seriously.
The Proof is in the Pudding and the Pudding is nasty As hell.

The Trump administration’s new plan to punish legal immigrants
www.washingtonpost.com... story.html

LoL this isnt a Trump era Thing

Good god, do you guys do ANY research, or just what nails your confirmation bias

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

You understand they will run out of illegals at some point or another, this government agency tasked with removing illegals do you think once they have finished removing illegals will simply fade away, just throw in the boots and call it a day?

You really think government is in the business of minimising it's presence for the benefit of we the people?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No! You and Sailor are missing what's different, which is going after holders of legal papers not applicants, suggests reading the article.
edit on 28-6-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I worked for a landscaping company before. Half of "the mexicans" and I am using quotes because I am not sure if they truly are Mexican or not, used drugs and alcohol whilst performing their duties. I would hear the sound of a razer clacking against the porcelain in the bathrooms followed by the sound of air going through a straw some days. Other times we would have to deal with drunk employees. Some of them would be straight up angry one minute but the next they would be apologetic. But this was about less than half of the staff I worked with. And we were only 28 people. The other companies had several more workers in their midst. And sometimes the stench of a swimming pool would be nearby and you'd see some of the other company workers suddenly walk away when you spotted them.

This dudes ranting to me, as someone who spent 13 months working alongside these landscapers for massive parks and office buildings, doesn't sound all that far fetched. It really does not sound loopy or crazy at all.

One of the workers caused a stint with one of the other workers and suddenly we had to take a sensitivity course. One of our workers was actually pulled over by an officer and failed a dui test. Word somehow got out that some of the workers were "high on something" and after the drug test I didn't see manuel after that. Everyone said he quit. But everyone knew why. He was a drug user.

So again this dude does not sound like a lunatic.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You understand they will run out of illegals at some point or another, this government agency tasked with removing illegals do you think once they have finished removing illegals will simply fade away, just throw in the boots and call it a day?

You really think government is in the business of minimising it's presence for the benefit of we the people?

It has to do with seeking public assistance can make you ineligible for citizenship. The point is if moving here you should be able to support yourself. This used to be a standard criteria for entry. It was a requirement of congressional laws however was often over looked. In the article it is now being considered in the process once again. As i said someone entering the country shouldnt get cash assistance or food stamps. Its not the tax payers job to take care of you.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It has to do with seeking public assistance can make you ineligible for citizenship. The point is if moving here you should be able to support yourself. This used to be a standard criteria for entry. It was a requirement of congressional laws however was often over looked. In the article it is now being considered in the process once again. As i said someone entering the country shouldnt get cash assistance or food stamps. Its not the tax payers job to take care of you.

Dragon, it's not about moving to the U.S without means to be self sufficient, that is already part of the process but, stuff do happen, issues of ill health for eg, or anyone of life's misfortune, can and do happen, and again these are tax payers, with Social Security cards and whatever is needed to contribute to the pot in American society, they are not bums, usually anyway. Imagine a green card holder injured in one of our wars, they could get thrown out of the U.S because they may need public assistance, I'm sure some here are thinking of folks milking the system and legal immigrants make a great target.. because they are immigrants legal or not.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join