It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
No there isn't more to the story. Just straight up unprovoked harassment where some Trump supporters seem emboldened enough to come out with their prejudices:

The woman mentioned President Trump during her racist tantrum, which was recorded by Guzman's mother and went viral on Twitter.

Trump used similar wording when he announced he was running for president in 2015. He said Mexico is "not sending" their best people, and alluded to them as "rapists."

"I don't like to play the blame game," Guzman told the Daily News on Monday. "Just because the President of the United States says something, it does not give you the right to act like him."

Guzman said he and his mother were simply trying to do their jobs when they were confronted.

"This lady comes from the other side of the street and starts yelling at my mom, 'Go back to Mexico,'" Guzman said.

He said he stepped in to defend his mother when the offensive exchange took place.

"She was not going to listen to me," he said. "She was trying to get me to react."

Source

The video:

I'm beginning to become numb to these sorts of incidences. In this current political climate it's not at all surprising that people have been reduced to this. These people are trying to earn an honest living and this guy is out there with his mother for goodness sakes... to see her harassed like that must be a horrific experience for this guy. What is wrong with people?? And yes I'm well aware there are some incidences of Trump supporters experiencing harassment but at least it's got nothing to do with where they're from or what they look like. This women knew absolutely nothing about these people outside of the fact they spoke spanish and were brown. Plain and simple.

the video lacks context, what precededthis?? Anybody can look like an ass in a. Dhprt bidf

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

You can stop hurting yourself now. The link is back up.

You know everyone laughs at you?

yes she does like Max libtard does its normal in the libtard world

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: WarPig1939

Good gravy this looks scripted as heck.

Why would this woman put herself on camera doing this? This makes sense to you? Why is it so hard to believe that there are Trump supporters acting like this?
when doexshe say she is a trump sipporter?? Are you just assumimg ahe is? Nice try though

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: keenmachine

Great discussion here folks. I'd like to thank everybody for coming out. Here's a collection of some of the commentry:

Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

No different than triggered snowflakes attacking people

i mean she looks and behaves identical to a rather problematic patient I dealt with in a prior mental health job.

Trump has convinced a bunch of foreigners to break the "law"?

And this is my favorite:

I didn't vote for him. Im not planning on voting for him.

While you think you have pointed out a weakness in those that support Trump, rubbing their noses in it like you would scold a dog after urinating on the carpet, you have shown the very attitude of many on the left and given a great example of why Trump won.

So....Trump Supporters are dogs crapping on the living room carpet?

With defenders like you, who needs critics?

And this thread is not aimed at "rubbing (dogs) noses" in their own feces as some kind of lesson. Trumpites and Trump himself have long ago demonstrated they are immune to shame.

This thread is simply shining a light on what Trump's rhetoric looks like in action and consequence.

Real Americans want to know how bad the damage is so that they can choose accordingly in coming elections.

Real Americans haha.. You crack me up. As I said earlier in this thread this is a video of one woman acting alone and somehow it is all blamed on Trump, like this kind of thing never existed until he became president. What is real though is the desperation of using events like this to somehow paintbrush all Trump supporters and say see this is what the rhetoric of Trump has caused. This woman is how old I wonder? I'm sure she was just a peach and then she heard a few Trump speeches or tweets and bam she changed overnight. I have seen people like this before, even worked with them. they don't represent any political party. Crazies support both sides, and some think and act like this not giving a crap who the president is. But by all means use this video to show us what Trump has done and all you REAL Americans show us the error of our ways.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

i do believe that racists have been emboldened and come out of the closet so to speak and i think is because of the extremely fast way that the demographics have changed in the u.s too fast, too much in some peoples minds.

americana is in defense mode as what they feel is a threat to their way of life, language and culture. same thing is happening in europe. in both instances POC are having children at a much higher rate and i do believe at the end of the day that is what is driving the xenophobia. mixed race babies are being born at a very fast rate and with any luck 50 years from now we will be so mixed up we won't even know who to discriminate against anymore LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

i do believe that racists have been emboldened and come out of the closet so to speak and i think is because of the extremely fast way that the demographics have changed in the u.s too fast, too much in some peoples minds.

americana is in defense mode as what they feel is a threat to their way of life, language and culture. same thing is happening in europe. in both instances POC are having children at a much higher rate and i do believe at the end of the day that is what is driving the xenophobia. mixed race babies are being born at a very fast rate and with any luck 50 years from now we will be so mixed up we won't even know who to discriminate against anymore LOL

but is that true? Or has every little instance of someone being racist being publicized and used to somehow point to the "upstart" of racism because of Trump? Encounters like these may have made america's stupid videos or Youtube before, but now they are "proof" of how Trump's rhetoric has changed the country, despite the fact this is one woman, who I feel sure wasn't making her first racists rant, though maybe the first to be seen by so many.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

So then where are all the videos of immigrants, Filipinos, Greeks, Hispanics etc etc belittling americans in public almost daily?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ill see your one or two and raise you thousands on the left!

Everday, from media moguls and reports, to heads of state calling for hatred towards anyone who supports trump, to the young liberal in the classroom taking part in trying to shame people out of restaurants and storming people at their homes.

Neither one is right, but its definitely more one sided, and those are the facts.

Like it or not

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

So then where are all the videos of immigrants, Filipinos, Greeks, Hispanics etc etc belittling americans in public almost daily?

You mean like the illegals that cross the border than go on to commit serious crimes here in the US?

Or members of organizations like La Razawho routinely protest, put down, denegrate, and stereotype white people in the US?

Surely you arent that ignorant of facts. How bout we actually try to educate ourselves on facts and reality instead of "feelings" and confirmation bias.

edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

past immigrants brought crime as well, ever hear of the mafia? ever watch the gangs of new york? i'm not saying all illegals are angels but they certainly aren't all ms13 like trump would have you believe.
edit on 27-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Let's hear it for fear!

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Feeeaaaar!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Just like tump and the crazy lady in this post your parroting the same message, Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. SMH.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Ever watch the games in New York ever heard of the mafia? British, Irish and Italian people are successful hard-working people now but when they first game they were gang Bangerz too.

That isnt a valid excuse for the behavior man, and its goal post moving, you asked for proof they are doing these things, this is just a scrape off the top.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

this is just a scrape off the top.

Cherry picking.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Let's hear it for fear!

Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Feeeaaaar!!!!

No one is scared, a question was leveled and answered. Truth is Truth.

Sorry im too old for you to wrap me up in your side tracking.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

this is just a scrape off the top.

Cherry picking.

its not cherry picking, the question was whether its happening, and it is , on the reg especially in California and border states.

its not cherry picking anything, proof was asked for and delivered.

Sorry if that offends your sensibilities

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

No one is scared,

Right. Because gangs aren't scary to anyone.

1953 here.

edit on 6/27/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

No one is scared,

Right. Because gangs aren't scary to anyone.

1953 here.

1952 here, see , I have you by a year

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Never trust anyone over 65.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Never trust anyone over 65.

LoL well, I cant say youre completely wrong.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join