It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump supporter berates landscapers because they're 'Mexican,' 'rapists and animals'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
No there isn't more to the story. Just straight up unprovoked harassment where some Trump supporters seem emboldened enough to come out with their prejudices:

The woman mentioned President Trump during her racist tantrum, which was recorded by Guzman's mother and went viral on Twitter.

Trump used similar wording when he announced he was running for president in 2015. He said Mexico is "not sending" their best people, and alluded to them as "rapists."

"I don't like to play the blame game," Guzman told the Daily News on Monday. "Just because the President of the United States says something, it does not give you the right to act like him."

Guzman said he and his mother were simply trying to do their jobs when they were confronted.

"This lady comes from the other side of the street and starts yelling at my mom, 'Go back to Mexico,'" Guzman said.

He said he stepped in to defend his mother when the offensive exchange took place.

"She was not going to listen to me," he said. "She was trying to get me to react."

Source

The video:

I'm beginning to become numb to these sorts of incidences. In this current political climate it's not at all surprising that people have been reduced to this. These people are trying to earn an honest living and this guy is out there with his mother for goodness sakes... to see her harassed like that must be a horrific experience for this guy. What is wrong with people?? And yes I'm well aware there are some incidences of Trump supporters experiencing harassment but at least it's got nothing to do with where they're from or what they look like. This women knew absolutely nothing about these people outside of the fact they spoke spanish and were brown. Plain and simple.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Pretty good one too.

Very "convincing".

💥Sun💥Burn💥

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Where did she say she was a Trump supporter?

She said she believed everything she sees on the news that makes her a liberal..

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Good gravy this looks scripted as heck. The video makes this story sound even more less convincing... That is not two people arguing, if it was it would not be as calm as it seems.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Good gravy this looks scripted as heck. The video makes this story sound even more less convincing... That is not two people arguing, if it was it would not be as calm as it seems.

And the link is gone..HMMMM

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like yet another staged and scripted video.

Pretty good one too.

Yes Xue, it's all staged and scripted. The Deep State, Podesta and Soros and all that jazz. This doesn't happen at all with Trump supporters no.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Mediaehtitis (Mental Disorder)

A schizoid-delusional condition resulting from the combination of a complete lack of original and / or independent thought, and from believing the Mainstream Media and Two Party politicians as if they can even be honest with themselves. Quite often, just watching the MSM all day alone is enough to trigger all of the above preconditions. Report these individuals to the nearest mental health facility immediately, as they are a threat to themselves, and our entire species.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Good gravy this looks scripted as heck.

Why would this woman put herself on camera doing this? This makes sense to you? Why is it so hard to believe that there are Trump supporters acting like this?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Trump supporter? Are you psychic?

+4 more 
link   
Idiots are on both sides of the fence and both sides claim their side doesn't have them.

...sigh

link   
I have a new friend.
She is helping me with my Spanish.
I am helping her with English.
All is bueno.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Why would this woman put herself on camera doing this? This makes sense to you? Why is it so hard to believe that there are Trump supporters acting like this?

How do you know this is a Trump Supporter? Did she say she was? Or are you trying to draw straws to get the high ground? The video just looks scripted. I don't know why anyone would put themselves on camera unless they are looking for attention..

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Grasping at straws to start threads I see. People are insulted every minute of everyday.

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Because she is wearing sunglasses and a wig so could deny its her. But i have no doubts stuff like this occurs but this does have that staged feel to it. Both sides are yelling neither really seems angry. O know if someone attacked my mom i wouldn't be calm about it

link   

Trump is not sending us his best people
Trump is sending us some bad hombres

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

In this current political climate it's not at all surprising that people have been reduced to this

you mean like the liberal kind of insanity? the way they are attacking people? forcing their whatever belief they think is proper? what the hell are you talking about, people like you and other # talkers make me an outsider an arab and a muslim hate your party like never before because of this nonsense

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"Trump supporter"....dog whistle if ever one was used.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah and Liberals can never be racists or xenophobes but Trump supporters (not even conservatives) can.

GTFO with this grandstanding...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why is it so hard to believe NORMAL people can act like this on any given day?

Acting like this is hardly normal.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Yeah, so here we have 36 seconds of a video with obviously more to the story that we don't get. Also, while I want to give the benefit of the doubt to this being an honest video, it doesn't seem to be at all--it seems very contrived.

But those points made, I make no excuses for ugly people, and if it's a factual video, then this is an ugly woman.

Also, your link is broken, so I can even read the article from the NY Daily News...here is a better link, I guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join