It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Occupiers Shut Down ICE Office

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: xuenchen
Big protest happened the other day in Portland Oregon.

Dozens protested in front of an ICE facility.

Apparently they had/have a "protection" order from the Mayor and police won't be doing much.

Occupy Ice it is.

Portland Occupiers Shut Down ICE Office, Replace American Flag with 'Refugees Welcome' Flag

"Occupy" protesters have been camping outside an ICE office in Portland, Oregon, leading the facility to temporarily shut down. The occupiers say that they won't leave until the Trump administration revokes its "zero tolerance" immigration policy.

Since Sunday the agitators, whose numbers are increasing, have been engaged in activities such as blocking the entrance to the building...

LOL! "LET MY PEOPLE GO" says the white people standing in front of the car.....

Doesn't get any better.

For a $20 question:

Who said that first ?

😎

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Yeah. But we all know that I paid you to protest here as well, so there's that.

Peace and freedom of speech is so 70ies, you really have to pay people for that kinda dangerous stuff by now.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I mean, it was all good times and big support around here when it was those Bundy idiots taking over a federal facility, but now?

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Federal cops move in on ICE protest in SW Portland😨

Federal officers in riot gear moved into the protest siege of ICE headquarters in Southwest Portland at 5:30 a.m. Thursday.

"At approximately 5:30 a.m. today, federal law enforcement officers initiated a law enforcement action to reopen the federal facility at 4310 SW Macadam Avenue in Portland," Federal Protective Service spokesman Robert Sperling said in a prepared statement.

Officers were clearing the entrance to the building but taking no action against a large number of protesters who have set up a camp along the building.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

/www.facebook.com/arizonasfamily/videos/10155651150172014/#

live coverage here too

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
People have seriously gone NuTS. It is terrifying. Dems are actually pushing to remove ICE totally!

Then what? Just let people pour into the country? It's so unbelievable that adults could be so stupid.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It wouldn't surprise me to see this movement backed by the cartels and MS-13.

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Soros, the old Nazi hater, probably backs them himself. Like... personally, with hebrew black magic and stuff...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join