It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Peterson Health and Diet. His daughter Mikhaila.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Thought I would add this as Interesting and may help others. I remembered watching a you tube Video a while ago and being surprised when I found out it was Jordan's daughter Mikhaila, boy has she had some medical issues. J P himself has had a bunch of problems that he has remedied some by diet.
The shorter first Video is J P and he mentions his long suffering daughter. Second short one J P and the good ? breakfast..
The third is his daughter and is a must watch and listen a tad longer but worthwhile IMHO.
Stay well all..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Mikhaila is looking hawt! I'm glad she is feeling well.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Boy, that bacon and eggs in the second video sure looks good. I just finished putting up new gutters and I am hungry. The wife wants to go out for Pizza, I can only have one piece, tomatoes bother me, so does OJ.

I am glad these people discovered how to fix their problem. Everyone needs to be their own food doctor. When you go into see the doctor, you spend maybe fifteen to twenty minutes in with him. They do not have time to do a proper evaluation and blood work does not always show what is wrong. Using blood for testing works sometimes, but often it is our cells that are having problems with uptake of nutrients and disposal of toxins. I spent a lot of time researching if blood tests actually work to identify a condition and found that half the time they do not work. On top of that the doctor has to order the right blood test, symptoms of multiple conditions are the same lots of times. A doctor would have to put you on a stand and cross examine you for hours to find the solution for chronic diseases and food intolerances. There are multiple reasons a person can be intolerant to milk and grains, they share the same symptoms a lot.

I do not seem to have a problem eating my homemade bread with organic ingredients but I only eat maybe three to four slices a day. I like toast with my eggs. I can sop up the yolk with it.

posted on Jul, 4 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Will give a bump. As some great health and diet tips if you are ailing or maybe depressed. It is an interesting story anyway.
Why has JP been thrust to the fore ? His improved health could be a reason. Relevant video below.
Take care all..

new topics

top topics

join