It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gasoline Maxine ~ The CooCoo for Cocoa Fluff Puffs diagnosis ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yep ole Gasoline Maxine. Its summer, kids are out of school and on the hot hot hot streets of summer and Maxine is trying to pour on the gasoline with her ongoing rants. Seems to coincide with school being let out for the summer. Lots of children from which to prey upon and draw strength. Really and here's the medical definition:

coo coo for cocoa puffs a strictly medical term, used to describe a patient or person that has delved into a realm of irrational, illogical and/or crazy thought processes; Affected with madness; insane to an exceeding degree characterized by weakness or feebleness; decrepit; broken; falling to decay; shaky; unsafe; foolish See that guy trying to put that square peg into that round hole? I think he's gone coo coo for cocoa puffs! by message_tied_to_a_brick June 30, 2004

So my message is don't let them bull sheet you as it works both ways. Maxine is crazy as a fox and she knows what she is doing. So this just all happens at random? I dont think so.

So Mr Rogers aka Jeff "deep state" Sessions makes a comment on illegal kids, various blowhards demand to get into illegal immigrant detention centers. Peter Fonda sobers up and mouths off, Pelozi awakens, other actors and actresses blow off. Foreign leaders are appalled. Just happens in 2018 huh? Was OK from 1997-2017?

Do you own research.

Anyone ever notice that its always the so called Coo coos or crazies that are rolled out for the TV cameras? They do that because they are partially impaired because they are indeed partially crazy. That's crazy to a point. Crazy like a fox.

Idioms and Phrases with crazy like a fox crazy like a fox Seemingly foolish but actually very shrewd and cunning. For example, You think Bob was crazy to turn it down? He's crazy like a fox, because they've now doubled their offer. This usage gained currency when humorist S.J. Perelman used it as the title of a book (1944). [Early 1900s] .

However they remain a useful tool. So the man, woman or whoever behind the curtain pushes the button and Maxine spouts off and people think shes crazy and like Pelozi hey blow her off . WRONG and Danger Danger. Well that's the problem. Remember, Gasoline Maxine appeals to the crazy people out there and it appears there are millions of them in the USA alone. Since you are reading this and not crazy you blow her off. The point is shes not addressing you. Get it?

Wake Up America and Just say no Gasoline Maxine and

when they go low, we go high

Just like them:

edit on 25-6-2018 by Jake56 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2018 by Jake56 because: added pics

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The cultural appropriation on her head needs to go. She needs sensitivity training.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jake56
Yep ole Gasoline Maxine.

Shouldnt that be Guzzoline Mad Maxine?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jake56

What medical journal did you pick up that ''strictly medical term'' from.

various blowhards demand to get into illegal immigrant detention centers.

And who are these ''various blowhards''? Are they people demanding to be admitted and detained? Or are they elected Representatives of congress. Or are they media who are not willing to just take the ''governments' word for what is going on in these camps?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I dunno man I think everyone's insane.

And I also presume all these politicians are lying about all this. It's like stage acting.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If there isnt security clearance issues, Congress Critters should be allowed into any government thingamajig.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Totally. And I cannot imagine just what those security issues might be in the case of these detention centers.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Look it up yourself. Its out there you know

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Liberals have the mentality of children..
So why would I be surprised to see them act like children...
Petulant ones at that...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ever consider that those blowhards had the "urge" and were looking for some action since the Feds had numerous child trafficking stings and rescue weeks prior?

Oh you didn't know about the stings because the big boys pants guys never reported out on it including uncle feet in the buckets CNN. Yep never reported on the "rescue" of over 160 in their back yard.

www.ajc.com...

If you really cared you would do your own research.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

That's BS Jake. First you offer no support for your opinions or support for your accusations what so ever. Then when asked about where you got this information you say go look it up.You are the one pushing an agenda here, so back it up, Where is the medical journal that defines your statement?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Ever consider that those blowhards had the "urge" and were looking for some action since the Feds had numerous child trafficking stings and rescue weeks prior?

So you are saying that members of Congress who wanted to visit these detention centers wanted to do it because they are sexual predators? That is what you seem to be suggesting.
edit on 30America/ChicagoMon, 25 Jun 2018 11:45:58 -0500Mon, 25 Jun 2018 11:45:58 -050018062018-06-25T11:45:58-05:001100000045 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sounds like they want blind rage to cloud the issue so people can’t rationally figure out how came to be where we are now. Even in the war for your soul, someone is going to make a buck.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Totally. And I cannot imagine just what those security issues might be in the case of these detention centers.

Mad Science experiments come to mind.

How many persons 'disappear' via that route per year,, I'm now wondering. I'll bet it a lot more than 0.0.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Look it up. Its a simple cut and paste and hit Enter. Oh you cant because your a BOT or then prove it that you can.

If I do get it for for you then you will spin it. See that's my pig pen and you just got caught. I know the playbook. Thank you for your service and for giving me energy as you just gave me an excellent story on CNN looking the other way on child trafficking in own their back yard.

Get ready and stay tuned

Here's another link on Gasoline Maxine by of all guys CNN

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The question you really need to ask is why no one ever mentioned anything from 1997 - 2017. Do you think that you and I just discovered something really big? I think you solved the QANON riddles on child trafficking.

Excellent job OP

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Why is that on your mind? I gave all ATS OPS a heads up before this post that today is Psyop Mind F _ _ _ Monday. They simply had an urge to investigate for whatever I don't know. But I agree with you that your on to something big. Really Big.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I enjoyed that article, even though I am not fond of CNN, I won't fault the author on his organization.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Thanks and Maxine Ain't No Dummy:

10 Things You Didn't Know About Maxine Waters Despite ethics charges, the California Democrat is expected win an 11th House term. By Mallie Jane Kim, Contributor Aug. 23, 2010, at 3:38 p.m. More U.S. News & World Report 10 Things You Didn't Know About Maxine Waters More 1. Maxine Waters was born Maxine Moore Carr on Aug. 15, 1938, in St. Louis. She was the fifth of 13 children raised by Velma Lee Carr Moore, a single mother. 2. At age 13, she started work as a busgirl in a whites-only restaurant in downtown St. Louis. 3. She married Edward Waters shortly after graduating high school in 1956, and they had two children. 4.The family moved to Los Angeles in 1961, where Waters worked at a garment factory and later as an operator for Pacific Telephone. 5. After the 1965 race riots in the Watts area, she became an assistant teacher in Watts for Head Start, a federally funded program focused on helping low-income students succeed in school. 6. In 1972, she divorced her husband and completed her B.A. in sociology at California State University–Los Angeles. 7. Her tenure at Head Start, during which she organized frustrated parents to press for more federal funding, inspired her to enter politics. In 1976, she was elected to the California Assembly, where she served for 14 years. 8. Waters married former NFL linebacker Sidney Williams in 1977. Williams later served as the U.S. ambassador to the Bahamas. 9. In 1990, Waters was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives, where she has advocated for minorities, women, and poor communities. 10. This month, Waters denied House ethics charges that she improperly intervened on behalf of troubled OneUnited Bank, of which her husband is a stockholder and former director. She said her contacts with treasury officials about federal aid were on behalf of minority-owned banks, not for personal gain. Sources: Notable Black American Women: Book II, edited by Jessie Carney Smith Waters.house.gov bioguide.congress.gov Associated Press

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Liberals have the mentality of children..
So why would I be surprised to see them act like children...
Petulant ones at that...

-Chris

Is it true how easy it is to become the monster you battled for so long?

It's like the negative thought slime got on you and has been eating away at you..

You went on crusade stomping all the fires in others minds now you're being consumed in that very fire you so desperately opposed and sought to put out.

I hope you search your soul and look for a way to free yourself from this negative entity that has gotten hold of you.

I'm not insulting you at all, I need your help. We have to get "it", the paranormal parasite you hunted and fought (demon whatever you wanna believe) - off of you now. It put hate in your heart. Become aware of these chains.

These afflictions are chained to us and we don't even see it. Demons cannot bind you, instead it we who unwittingly bind them to us. We enslave the Spirit by what we do and how we think. In return it torments us.

The monster you fought was hate.
Wasn't it?

I've been around you for a long time now. You are gettin to deep in this # man.

The cesspit of hate is like quicksand.
As your friend I will risk myself to at least get you to consider a bad possibility.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join