It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypothetical use of medicinal cannabis in the teachings of Jesus Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I am sorry you can't see the beauty of the story because of the bitterness in your heart
I bet you don't give everything to charity.....why not

Do you? Have you gotten rid of all your possessions and broken ties with your family? That's what Jesus said to do.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I am sorry you can't see the beauty of the story because of the bitterness in your heart
I bet you don't give everything to charity.....why not

Do you? Have you gotten rid of all your possessions and broken ties with your family? That's what Jesus said to do.

See that's the problem
That is what you read, not what the text was saying
You and many others read the bible like a Dr Seus story or comic book, you have no concept of the genre

Jesus wasn't saying what you understood

I asked a question, why not?

Jesus wasn't acting a complete dick, he was excusing people who like you from being complete dicks, you just don't understand that

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Check out the lit. Christos Moses (or God) ordered. About half of it consists of cannabis oil. Pounds and pounds of it. Heb /keneh bosem/ is identical with Cannabis. Jesus Christ can be translated with Jesus Cannabis-Ointment. And if that wasn't enough, most of the ailments Jesus and his posse healed are typical conditions where cannabis was traditionally used, like epilepsy and leprosy.
edit on 1-7-2018 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

Well, I see you as a prideful egotistical human being who needs to assert yourself and your ego in writing so that you can feel better in your own pride.

I am but I don't need to.

I was just giving you my point of view.

yes I guess you can believe ones opinion makes one a prideful egotist.

But I do not have pride so I wish not to contend with you any further, because as long as I differ in opinion with your judgment about the extent of my knowledge, nothing I say will ever be good enough because in this conversation we are not dealing with the Truth of God but the Pride of Ego which I consider opposites of each other.

You don't have pride?

and you will not contend any further?

Do I really need to quote the rest of your novel .... I mean post

Yeah, no ego there.

But lets entertain you shall we

The important message of my post is to tell people that whoever says Christ is God, is a complete sinner and will face judgment for his or her lack of wisdom and lack of interpreting scripture the way it was meant to be interpreted.

Who cares?

I was addressing your anger issues that you clearly explained.

Do you think that I will feel angry if somebody treats me with injustice or disrespect? I am not one of those people who get into road rage disputes when some selfish driver cuts me off in traffic because he has absolute hatred for his own species and have zero seconds of patience because he or she does not believe a human life is worth giving one second of patience for.

Are you drunk?

High maybe?

Not sure but I quoted you saying how much you hate the world and all the stupid prideful people in it and the only thing the keeps you going is that they will be judged.

The only thing a person can conclude after reading someone write that is that they have very serious issues.

Now I can understand why the value of my words was gone unnoticed, or simply not given attention to, and you would rather give me a lesson and assert yourself as the one mentally dominant in our conversation - again, if you had no pride or no ego, you would not have been compelled to write in the way you acted so I am not speaking to any truth, I am speaking to hatred; to the opposition of me.

I willfully say I am a hypocrite and have an ego the size of .........infinity.

There is no hatred in my words only observation.

That observation was actually quoted,

so carry on spewing that hatred and not smelling the stench coming out of your mouth but condemning or waiting for justice of others that hate, Oh and that are stupid as well in your opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join