It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the lobbyists who writes your laws William's & Jensen! The billionaire's lobbyist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
So browsing the news feeds and came across on politico- a lobbyist who's nicely in bed with Scot Pruitt the now corrupt head of the EPA

William's & Jensen has a wonderful website with most interesting links and agenda's this lobby firm has major top tier money throwers! Think billionaire oil firms & others
So if you want to know what's really going on go ahead and visit and READ a few pages ....
You'll be surprised where it leads you.

www.williamsandjensen.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

We have no democracy in America. Elections are a complete sham. There is no reason to vote.

The problems with this country are NOT rocket science. Money talks, everything you post is BS. The lobbyists force the politicians to pass laws creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. Wealth inequality is at all-time highs and rising. You know we have no free-markets in this country because there is no mechanism capable of wringing out inefficiencies in exorbitant CEO pay.

George Carlin was right 20 years ago and not he's even MORE right:

"There's a reason"

Money equals representation. "It's a big club, and you and I are not in it!" "It's the same club they beat you over the head all day."

edit on 25-6-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I disagree. I think Rocket Science is a very big problem in our country. It does not get enough media attention.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Awesome clip and so true if y'all want a real rabbit hole start reading you might be shocked!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Dang. As much as you read into that link you really need to get into writing sci-fi and/or fantasy novels .
I see you larger than Rawlings and Tolkien...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

2 Best lines ever....

It's called the American Dream - Because you have to be asleep to believe it!

It's a BIG club - And you aint in it!

Thanks for the footer!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
LOL thought about it- First title : The three P's- Positive Proactive Present. of course followed by a series of acronym books that's meant to improve your Character & Values.

Oh and just in case you were wondering here's a Snippet from their about page:

but clients get the benefit of our pooled strengths. Ideas and results -- far more than hierarchy or headliners -- matter.

Read that last part and contemplate the meaning implied ...

a reply to: Gothmog

edit on 25-6-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
to think you only need a small crew of scumbags to wreck so much evil upon the republic.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So accordingly democracy is just a label go look at what the some of the issues these guys are influencing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with what you see in the MEDIA at all..... there's a conspiracy the people of ATS - wont touch because it's all about regurgitation of OMG look at what's just being spoon fed to my news feed

You DON"T see these lobbyist groups in the news at ALL ......EVER

top topics

join