It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton says tarmac meeting with Lynch a week before wife's FBI interview was innocent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Bill Clinton says tarmac meeting with Lynch a week before wife's FBI interview was innocent

Former President Bill Clinton told investigators that he didn’t think the investigation into wife Hillary Clinton’s emails “amounted to much, frankly” and thus found nothing wrong with initiating an impromptu meeting with the attorney general on a Phoenix airport tarmac.

Mr. Clinton testified to investigators that he believed he knew the “truth of that whole thing.” He said he did not want to snub Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch when he walked the 30 yards from his private jet to hers. He told her she was doing a great job and that she was his favorite Cabinet secretary.

Click link for article....

A couple of things...

#1 - Bill's view that this was nothing, frankly, I don't buy and that's because of #2.
#2 - His staff and FBI staff disclosed classified flights plans of Lynch just so Bill could have the meeting.
#3 - Bill's security kept everyone off the plane so they could speak privately.
#4 - Security forbid camera use (a crime in and of itself) at the airport.
#5 - Speaking just about Grand kids?

Lynch does in fact have 2 step kids - 21 and 22 years old. A "chance" encounter when its coordinated by staff is not a chance encounter. Its a preplanned encounter and you don't do that, let alone ambush the AG, to talk about kids. If Bill thinks his wife's crimes don't amount to much then he should tell everything he knows about it so we can all see why he thinks that. Secondly if he knew about the crimes then, again, ambushing the AG goes beyond the image of talking about kids and comes into the realm of obstruction of justice.

We can go into the theories she was offered the AG position if Hillary wins only to be appointed to the Supreme Court. Comey was suppose to become the new AG and McCabe was suppose to become the new FBI Director.

Those plans sound a lot like a thank you by Hillary for covering up her crimes in my opinion.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
"I did not have conspiring relations with that woman!"

Sure thing Billdo.

Why are all our public servants flying around in private jets?

Something isn't right with the dynamics here. It's getting rediculous.

Time to end income taxes.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
oh really?

if it was so innocent, why did the FBI give your security detail the location to land?

It had to be a threat.... anything else could have been done via throw away mobile phones....
The AG and the spouse of the suspect meeting like that is a huge risk for Lynch. I don't think she wanted to or intended on having the meet...

That's why I think she's lying - long after the event.. she got her off, but left a very suspicious, stinking of crap behind and people want to know what happened!

I want the inspector to speak with Clintons pilot and the FBI agent who told him where to land!
edit on 25/6/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Politician sez:
"I'm not a liar. Trust me!"

And the sheep go baahaahaahaa.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I suspect he said it was about creating innocence for HRC and they just stopped at innocent in another attempt to protect her. Why do I believe him, cause he never lies? /sarc

Yeah, I know now that he tells real big lies. I used to like his ideas.

edit on 25-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No body believes that, and I'm not a conspiracy nut job.
edit on 25-6-2018 by Spider879 because: Auto correct is a bitch.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Well he was right about the e-mails not amounting to anything.
I imagine he was telling the truth about this meeting too.
Oh wait the stew was wearing a wire. He got it all while serving ice cold coke.
AND... there are notes by the guy with the binoculars in the tower who reads lips.
Or something like that... LOL
Mountain meet mole hill.
Before you slam me ask yourself what law enforcement had to say about it and what happened about it.
Nothing that's what.
Hahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I can't thank the "Russians" enough for not letting that witch get elected.

Their clean face to lie to the public is unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

AND... there are notes by the guy with the binoculars in the tower who reads lips.
Mountain meet mole hill.
Before you slam me ask yourself what law enforcement had to say about it and what happened about it.
Nothing that's what.
Hahahahahahahahaha

Well since you opened with a lie, we exclude you from those that "know" what the facts truly are. I suspect you do know I am right, but I "know" you would never admit that fact.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Potato head.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Mountain meet mole hill.
Nothing that's what.
Hahahahahahahahaha
There was a lip reader there?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well you can remember that lie because he didn't lie every time he opens his mouth.
For sure trump wont have his "I didn't have sex" or "You can keep your doctor" because there are so many lies every week that none will stand out as special. He will go down as the most untrustworthy person to ever hold that office. Much less brought down Nixon.
I wish I could make my keyboard type out the musical notes for TAPS. Because his days are numbered.
edit on 6252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Aye to be a fly on the wall in a private jet that day, even you would like to know what was actually said and discussed. Of course we will never know but the way it was set up was pretty promiscuous, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

Of course we will never know but the way it was set up was pretty promiscuous, wouldn't you agree?

No, she wouldn't.

She just blindly believes that they met to talk about grandchildren.

It's insane!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

if it was so innocent, why did the FBI give your security detail the location to land?

I am so sure.
Actually I'm pretty sure the flight tower is responsible for every move a plane makes on the runway or in the air over the airport. But if it floats your fictitious boat then cool.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yes they do. Hourly these days right?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I expect no honest answer, it's ok really I just want to point out that it was a very strange meeting in a very strange spot in very strange circumstances... We all know Bill never inhaled, didn't have sexual relations with "that" woman and is 100% believable in all aspects. Sigh, tis all I got now a days.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They obviously didn't need to create innicence. You guys are like dogs.
Starving dogs with old dry bones with nothing left on them but you'll just keep chewing until they puncture your mouth.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

But you trust trump?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Well since you opened with a lie

Did I? Because as far as I can see nobody is prosecuting her for anything. I have actual reality on my side.
What do you have besides your misplaced indignation?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join