It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Democrats Furious at Plans to House Detained Illegal Aliens at Navy Bases

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're right they should really do something about Area 51. That must be what they are referring to because the other people they could be referencing are just undocumented American citizens who were unfortunately birthed in another country right?
edit on 6/25/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So basically, the Dems don't want the children seperated, so they whine and get what they want.
Now, the families will be kept together and housed at a military base....and the Dems whine.

So the takeaway is, the Dems don't get what they want, they whine.
Dems actually get what they want, They Whine.

Anyone else see a pattern here?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

You are just so right wing with all you views. You just echo-chamber Fox News. Does it every occur to you that there might actually be two sides to every political issues? And that your side is just a perspective that may be just as "wrong" as you think the left is "wrong".

edit on 25-6-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
OK Dems, why don't you try to forcibly enter the military base and do something about it?

(hint: the Marines won't care about your "hands up don't shoot" moron-chants)

None of you leftists have the guts to do anything other than running your big fat traps.
edit on 6/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

df I appreciate what you're trying to do, but thanks to lyin' leftists that ship has sailed.

You all should've thought about that before you decided to assail our President for almost 2 years with false paranoid delusional conspiracy stark-raving-mad rantings about some global Russian conspiracy.

No. This doesn't end until the left is no longer a credible political force. After the display you've all put on the past 2 years, you've shown regular average Americans that you can never be trusted in power again for any reason.

The fact you all care more about illegal alien invaders than Americans who have been permanently separated from their loved ones by criminal illegal alien invaders is despicable. Deport all aliens!
edit on 6/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You just echo-chamber Fox News.

As opposed to lying half-wit Joy Reid who made up some ridiculous story about Russian hackers to cover for the anti-Gay comments on her blog?

Explain why Joy Reid wasn't ruined and put out on the streets again? When she did exactly what Roseanne did.. double standards. Clinton investigation, another double standard. We're sick of double standards.

Keep this in mind when you ask yourself why we're relentless in defeating the left.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

There's many threads about MSNBC and CNN.

The equal balance of quality and quantity is maintained.

The "Impact" may be different however, based on the amount of dynamite.

and of course,
💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: Alien Abduct

They want them released into the US, to become obedient Democrat voters.

Oh I know that’s right. I’d like to hear their “official” stance on this issue, or at least the opinions of any Democratic leaning members here.

Any takers? I won’t hold my breath.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Actually....there are a lot of sources out there. Nothing official yet, but the Navy has drawn up plans and estimates. I havent found CaliDems reactions though.

www.militarytimes.com...

You can bet it will be a case of "not in my town" thing though. I say send em all to Malibu.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yup more Plantation Democrats to do what they are told.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Here ya go....alway go to the local news. The local rep....a Dem, thinks it's "absurd" and compares it to Japanese internment camps.

abc7news.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Here ya go....alway go to the local news. The local rep....a Dem, thinks it's "absurd" and compares it to Japanese internment camps.

abc7news.com...

These facilities were good enough for US soldiers but not good enough for illegal immigrants?

Political BS.

I lean left and I can't find one politician on the left that I would support.

edit on 25-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

On a positive note, perhaps there will be lots of job openings for internment camp guards. LOL

I don't subscribe to L/R unless it comes to golf clubs. Otherwise, I just argue an issue as my head/heart tells me too.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
This crap has been going on since Obama put billboards all over central America telling them to come here.

We need real law enforcement to throw the NWO stooges in the prisons they are making bank off of and confiscate all their bank accounts, then use it to pay for a one way ticket south.

These guys are playing all sides. Rico/conspiracy charge their punk a@@es.

Liar.

www.buzzfeed.com...

The ads are appearing for 11 weeks on "hundreds of billboards" and in "6,500 public service announcements for radio and television stations in the target countries," according to the CBP.
At a July 2 press conference, U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Gil Kerlikowske said the ads were aimed at stopping border crossing before it starts. The dangers described in the campaign are real, he said, and said 226 would-be immigrants died making the trip to the border since October.

Trump is a psychopath. What is your excuse?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
OK Dems, why don't you try to forcibly enter the military base and do something about it?

(hint: the Marines won't care about your "hands up don't shoot" moron-chants)

None of you leftists have the guts to do anything other than running your big fat traps.

You are clueless. This base was BRACed. There isn't much there in terms of security.

I love how Trumpers shoot their mouths off when they have no facts. It is so....Trumpy!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
They are lucky they arent getting housed at Fort Irwin.

NWC China Lake also has room to take 25000 or so.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Personally...the 239 million it will cost to house them at that one base is absurd. Thats nearly 1 million per person!!!!!!

Throwing $$$$ at sh*@hole countries hasnt worked, and the drug war hasnt stopped americas coke habit, so the next thing is deterrence. That and hire judges and whomever else we need to in order to cut the process time down to 2 weeks. 1 mil a person cant be right.....can it? I will house a couple if thats the case. And i will guarantee they get to their hearing!!!!!

a reply to: ANNED

top topics

<< 1   >>

join