It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Democrats Furious at Plans to House Detained Illegal Aliens at Navy Bases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Irony and the old "what goes around comes around" cliche is catching Cal-if/or-nia right where it counts.

Seems the U.S. Government has a plan to house many "detained" foreigner, non-U.S. Citizens in Navy Bases that apparently have the space and the accommodations to suit the laws and the social issues that go with the laws.

Foreigners can come to the U.S. in many ways, but crossing the border at random is illegal as the laws state.

The point is to help prevent "detainees" from being released into the wild with nothing while they await court dates for pending criminal charges.

Looks like these unused base facilities could become a good "sanctuary" for people confident they have done nothing wrong.

California Democrats Furious at Plans to House Detained Illegal Aliens at Navy Bases

California Democrats are reacting angrily to plans by the Trump administration to house tens of thousands of illegal aliens detained at the southern border at military bases in the Golden State.

Plans that leaked late last week call for 47,000 illegal aliens to be housed at a closed U.S. Navy base in Concord in the San Francisco Bay Area, and for about 25,000 to be housed at the U.S. Marine Corps base at Camp Pendleton in Southern California.

The apparent intention is to keep illegal aliens detained rather than allowing them to disappear into the general U.S. population, as was the previous practice under the “catch-and-release” approach. Though illegal aliens who were released often received court dates, many simply declined to appear.

Hope the air conditioners work..

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Screw "HOUSING THEM"...on the taxpayer's dime no less.

Remove them from the country IMMEDIATELY!

Dims will complain no matter what, so Trump/Sessions should just follow their gut.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Of course the Democrats don't like this.
It interferes with their plan for a continuous stream of future Dem voters to flood into the country.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
they will not be satisfied until every single one of them is released and given amnesty.....even then

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
they will not be satisfied until every single one of them is released and given amnesty.....even then

DIMocrats made a huge stink over the poor little DACA children. Then, they showed their true colors. "We don't care...do you?".

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Catch and release is the most asinine way to burn millions of dollars ever conceived.

Why not let shoplifters keep the merchandise until their court date? At least they haven't demonstrated that they intend to disregard our laws and legal system.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Are you sure they are actually upset with this plan? It sounds really reasonable to me. I find it hard to believe that any sane person would find fault with this idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Could also be a bit of the old "Thats a great idea...but not in My neighborhood".

Maybe They should just come out and say what They actually want, instead of complaining about everything.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
why do these people get better treatment than our citizens?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I find it hard to believe that any sane person would find fault with this idea.

Did you miss the part that it’s California Democrats that are upset?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maluhia

When aren't they upset sheez?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: Maluhia

When aren't they upset sheez?

I saw a Dim-o-meter online that gauges how upset they are. The needle is not quite to the red zone yet.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

this is based on a leaked memo from time magazine,
in any other context, you would spew whatever garbage your source wants you to spread, i.e. fake news. .. is your only function to create division and inane instigations?

you just piece together a half assed op with regurgitated quips from comment sections of whatever other flame inducing sites you frequent... and behold, the targets you fish for immediately bite.

and almost always post in your favorite section of the boards, no matter what the topic..

you're the equivalent of a piece of gum under a shoe walking around Manhattan.

can you show or quote which of the many Democrats in California whom are against this?? can you?
edit on 24-6-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Screw "HOUSING THEM"...on the taxpayer's dime no less.

Remove them from the country IMMEDIATELY!

Dims will complain no matter what, so Trump/Sessions should just follow their gut.

The administration has to follow the most humane standards and the will of the people. Most people are against open borders. But must people are against anything that could be conceived as inhumane punishment.

I love what the administration is doing. They are forcing the D party to admit they will be satisfied with nothing less than open borders or look like they only care about the politics.

I would guess 90% of the population believes in controlling imigration. If the D's keep pushing they are going to push away there base. You have to realize that the lowest wage earners, a big chuck of their party, competes with immigrants for jobs. Or at least they see it that way.

The moves Trump's team are making right now are brilliant and pushing the globalist into a corner that they don't know how to fight out of.

They are running out of things to hate Trump for. And that is the only platform they have.
edit on 24-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

They get better treatment than our military in some cases. I ate many an MRE in my day, these detainees complain about hot meals and having to stay in tents, which by the way are amazing as far as heat and A.C., comfortable, certainly more so than the top of a train, like they crossed the boarder on.
edit on 6/24/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Can he right an executive order that turns all of these whining democrats into trump steaks?

Then we can feed all of these parentless children that have become such an issue.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They are lucky they arent getting housed at Fort Irwin.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This crap has been going on since Obama put billboards all over central America telling them to come here.

We need real law enforcement to throw the NWO stooges in the prisons they are making bank off of and confiscate all their bank accounts, then use it to pay for a one way ticket south.

These guys are playing all sides. Rico/conspiracy charge their punk a@@es.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

What does California say about where they should be held? Or what should be done with them?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

They want them released into the US, to become obedient Democrat voters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join