It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrant Children... Detention Centers... Abuse... Some Ugly Truths

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It baffles me why lawMAKERS dont create resolution.

Me too. At some point, it becomes obvious it's deliberate -- not simply incompetence. They just don't want to... so what are they really trying to create???

None of the possibilities are any good. And neither is the reality.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I don't know why anyone would be surprised by any of this.

Folk should take a look at what they do, how they house, and how they treat American children that are in the system.

How do you think they got so good at doing their evil deeds? They have been practicing on American citizens for centuries.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: mkultra11

Pretty much anyone (sane) in a border state would agree with you... close the borders first to stop the incentive to come here, THEN make the necessary reforms for future legal manageable immigration... including weeding out and deporting the snakes that slithered in. It's not rocket science.

Our porous borders are not just an invitation for individuals or even families, but for the worst dregs of society to exploit and even enslave desperate and helpless people. It's irresponsible and basically aids and abets human traffickers.

And of course, then there's the war on (people who use) drugs and the black market it's created along with its attendant violence.

It just goes on and on.

Absolutely and the only two reasons why democrats want open borders are because they feel it will create a generational voter block, just like the African american vote and they support open borders globalism and want America to lose national sovereignty. This is something Hillary would have surely completed. The country avoided a kill shot by electing Trump, but the battle from from being won.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Body cams for all!

I’m sorry but I’ve had experience in the psych industry, I know quite a few COs from adult to juvenile facilities, and the strict code of conduct and documentation they perform on a daily basis is a job in itself, and no one wants to risk their pension usually.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Body cams for all!

I’m sorry but I’ve had experience in the psych industry, I know quite a few COs from adult to juvenile facilities, and the strict code of conduct and documentation they perform on a daily basis is a job in itself, and no one wants to risk their pension usually.

Okay... And? So???

You cannot possibly be suggesting that -- based solely on your personal knowledge and experience -- that there is no abuse of any kind at any detention center... nor could you possibly be suggesting that there are no abusive COs anywhere at any time... And you must also realize that there are sick puppies who can and will do despicable and horrible things to others human beings...

And if you read the OP and any of the linked articles, then you also know that documentation and oversight are minimal at best at these facilities, so the strict code of documentation you are familiar with does not apply in this situation. You are also assuming that their definition of abuse is the same as ours, and would be subject to penalty... but if the critters at the top are telling you it's okay, for example, to inject kids with psychoactive drugs without their consent or their parents' consent, then there's no fear of any consequences for their actions -- documented or not.

I will also have to say that this presumption of innocence on the part of the accused and the presumption of guilt on the part of the victim is probably the absolute best way for these sick puppies to continue to commit their sick deeds.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Body cams for all!

Okay... And? So???

You cannot possibly be suggesting that -- based solely on your personal knowledge and experience -- that there is no abuse of any kind at any detention center... nor could you possibly be suggesting that there are no abusive COs anywhere at any time... And you must also realize that there are sick puppies who can and will do despicable and horrible things to others human beings...

And if you read the OP and any of the linked articles, then you also know that documentation and oversight are minimal at best at these facilities, so the strict code of documentation you are familiar with does not apply in this situation. You are also assuming that their definition of abuse is the same as ours, and would be subject to penalty... but if the critters at the top are telling you it's okay, for example, to inject kids with psychoactive drugs without their consent or their parents' consent, then there's no fear of any consequences for their actions -- documented or not.

I will also have to say that this presumption of innocence on the part of the accused and the presumption of guilt on the part of the victim is probably the absolute best way for these sick puppies to continue to commit their sick deeds.

I am not suggesting there is no abuse of any kind, hence my suggestion for body cams or cameras at the very least.

When people falsely accuse expect to be treated like a pariah.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I am not suggesting there is no abuse of any kind, hence my suggestion for body cams or cameras at the very least.

That would help, if proper protocols for review and oversight are incorporated.

When people falsely accuse expect to be treated like a pariah.

There's that presumption again... How about if people falsely accuse?

The accusers have one advantage in terms of their credibility: Simply by virtue of making the accusations, they are offering their claims for examination for truth... On the other hand, unless and until such accusations are made and examined, the sick puppies do their dirty deeds in darkness.. no examination or review or investigation.

And fortunately for the accused, they will have every opportunity to face their accusers, examine any and all evidence against them, offer their own exonerating evidence, and plead their case before a jury of their peers.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: mkultra11

Pretty much anyone (sane) in a border state would agree with you... close the borders first to stop the incentive to come here, THEN make the necessary reforms for future legal manageable immigration... including weeding out and deporting the snakes that slithered in. It's not rocket science.

Bo, if things are really as they are beginning to seem they are, closing the border is the last thing they will do. That would completely stop the influx of profit.

I imagine things will go like this: over the next few months the process will be streamlined and perfected, all instances of human rights abuses will be deflected or brushed under the rug to allow time to process all the current detainees. The detainees that are held with the military will be funneled through the private prisons, such as the ones held by GEO Group. Once a sustainable flow of people has been established and the overflow processed, all contracts will be transferred to private prison industry -- mainly CoreCivic and GEO Group.

And the show will go on but nobody will talk about it any longer. Private prison industry will thrive.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kharron

Oh Kharron... as I read your comment, suddenly G4S came to mind and I felt like I was punched in the gut. So I searched the two terms together and sure enough, it's complicated, but both G4S and GEO Group originated under the Wackenhut Corporation. G4S is the security company that the Orlando Pulse Nightclub killer worked for, and there was lots of funny stuff going on with them. There have been a couple ATS threads the past few years about the funny stuff they've been involved in. I'll need to check this out way more in depth, but here's the Wiki pages for them both:

G4S Secure Solutions
GEO Group

I think you're right about the plan. Let's hope enough there's enough sunlight shining now to stop it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Kharron

Oh Kharron... as I read your comment, suddenly G4S came to mind and I felt like I was punched in the gut. So I searched the two terms together and sure enough, it's complicated, but both G4S and GEO Group originated under the Wackenhut Corporation. G4S is the security company that the Orlando Pulse Nightclub killer worked for, and there was lots of funny stuff going on with them. There have been a couple ATS threads the past few years about the funny stuff they've been involved in. I'll need to check this out way more in depth, but here's the Wiki pages for them both:

G4S Secure Solutions
GEO Group

I think you're right about the plan. Let's hope enough there's enough sunlight shining now to stop it.

I am not familiar with G4S, I will have explore your links and do more research myself. Thank you, Bo.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Fantastic OP.

It baffles me why lawMAKERS dont create resolution.

Deport people here illegally. Create a solid work VISA that actually provides for the labor needs of seasonal work. Improve other guest programs to give aid in high employment regions where labor is scarce and stifling growth.

Do SOMETHING besides jump and scream. 190 votes....use them for something.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join