It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You said that is capitalism which appears to be in support of it. You said nothing indicating you find it wrong. Here is your chance to rectify that. Are you claiming these jobs should pay a wage that is commensurate with the work so that the wage is fair and would thus be attractive to an American looking for a job?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
·
1h
The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!

does the man not have anything better to do?

red hen's last inspection - "no items found".

meanwhile, at trump's mar-largo a history of violations. it's funny.

edit on 25-6-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Like you guys really care about these people.. ha.

For the record, I think illegal immigrants who are here and working and not hurting anybody should be able to stay, and should be paid the same as a white person would make for doing the same job.

So there.

How the hell would you know if I cared for someone? My staff are paid well. I also provide a very nice Christmas bonus, which, for some of them, is just extra cash at the end of the year.

I CARE, enough that I'm the one making the argument that any business that openly is taking advantage of people here illegally, should be raided and shut down.

They are here illegally. Two choices.

1. Get legal.

2. Get out.

Don't like those choices?

Petition Congress to change the laws.

Laws, are not things that YOU can decide whether or not you wish to follow them.

They are the rules that make life in any civilized nation, CIVILIZED.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Whoever can do the job the best and is willing to work the hardest, should get the job. That’s usually how it works.

So are you saying it's the fault of the minorities they don't have a job? They are all too lazy? Why do you think minorities in America are lazy and unwilling to work?

You Democrats have some interesting views.
edit on 25-6-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I am certainly in favor of changing the laws to allow illegal immigrants who are here and have been working and not hurting anyone to stay here and get a fair wage.

That’s what I’ve been saying.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What??? Point out where I said any of that.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Why should someone who came here illegally get a job over the American that is in poverty struggling and desperately seeking a job?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I am certainly in favor of changing the laws to allow illegal immigrants who are here and have been working and not hurting anyone to stay here and get a fair wage.

That’s what I’ve been saying.

And, until those laws are changed, the existing ones should be ENFORCED.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What??? Point out where I said any of that.

You said the person willing to work hard should get the job. So unless you are claiming poor people are lazy and unwilling to work .. then they are willing to work hard and should get the job, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If the American is better at the job, and is willing to work hard, then they should get it.

Like I said, if two people apply for the same job, you look for the one who knows best how to do it, and the one who looks like they will work the hardest for you. If that’s an immigrant, so be it. If that’s someone who was born here, so be it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If the American is better at the job, and is willing to work hard, then they should get it.

Like I said, if two people apply for the same job, you look for the one who knows best how to do it, and the one who looks like they will work the hardest for you. If that’s an immigrant, so be it. If that’s someone who was born here, so be it.

Is the immigrant here LEGALLY.

1. Yes. Gets the job if the best.

2. No. Leaves the country until they are legal.

Those are the only two choices, LEGALLY.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

If you are poor and you have no clue how to lay asphalt, and another person (immigrant) is applying for that job and has been laying asphalt for a few years, who should get the job?

Mexican immigrants tend to be really poor as well, so what does being poor have to do with it?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If you are poor and you have no clue how to lay asphalt, and another person (immigrant) is applying for that job and has been laying asphalt for a few years, who should get the job?

Mexican immigrants tend to be really poor as well, so what does being poor have to do with it?

The American citizen who wants to be given a chance to work and earn a living for their family. Why do you want to take jobs away from America's working poor trying to feed their family?

And I find your post to be really insulting. The fact you think minorities in America can't lay asphalt is degrading and disgusting. I don't know why you think these things. Because if minorities in America aren't lazy, and they aren't stupid, then they are perfectly capable of doing these jobs. So why do you think they are incapable?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Immigrant here legally?

1. Yes. Gets the job if best qualified.

2. No. Gets shown the border until they are LEGAL.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I know what the laws are. They are wrong and should be changed. Unlikely they will be changed under Trump.

Are you in favor of changing the laws as I am? Do you care about these people who are willing to work hard for a better life, but don’t have enough time or money to go through the lengthy, expensive process to become “legal”?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

you cool about enforcing the laws regarding hiring illegal immigrants?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

My priority is America's working poor and minorities that struggle getting a job.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

If a poor American white person and a poor American black person are applying for the same job, who should get it?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I think the best qualified person who is legally qualified should get the job, I don't think race should play any role whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

America's working poor don't want to do the jobs immigrants do. entitlement?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join