It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

bada bing

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So you have proof he dodged the draft?

You can do better than that - being in the "movie" industry, where real men wear hats and sport six-shooters.
edit on 25-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe if you weren't so in our faces,

LOL - ever watched a Mr Bean episode - triggers me to smack the TV -

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You weren't disappointed .....

RowanBean
LOL. Good post. Funny. You have quite a knack for funny English.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Arnie123

So anything to add to the topic? What do you think about conservatives boycotting and threatening the wrong restaurants because they have the same name?

This isn't a topic.
It is just you, and people making fun of you.

The OP is honestly not acting ANY different than any of our conservative s#posters do. A certain "Fox & Henhouse" one kind of wrote the proverbial book on it.

If it's not a good look on Rowan, check your fellows, too. Doesn't hurt to whack your buds upside the head when they take the same route.
Absolute BS and aa Xtrozeeo said, some members have a lack of reasoning.

No, Xue never made threads like this.

Stop trying to whitenight the boards, frankly, it's ridiculous, these people know what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Arnie123

So anything to add to the topic? What do you think about conservatives boycotting and threatening the wrong restaurants because they have the same name?
I literally just posted, Guilty By Association.

Ye, s# happens, libtards were pissed about cake, Supreme court gave us a pass, you people and your "Micro Aggressions"? Lmfao, not valid.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: RowanBean

No reason to pay Trump supporters any mind. They think a draft dodging coward is a hero.

Not much credibility there, eh?
You know, off topic, but when did you Serve?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Sarah might have violated ethics rules when she tweeted from her official Whitehouse account. I'm betting she could be held liable for any monetary damages.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

How so? She was confirming their information. Since it was her as a professional being kicked out i fail to see how she as a professional cannot respond.

She was kicked out because of her position. Its relevant to respond to their tweet from a professional position.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Wasn't this back when an Old Dem was ideologically today's Republican equivalent, and an Old Repub was ideologically today's Democrat?

If you're going to go this route, remember that they switched platforms. They simply swapped names over time.

Yep. Back then, the Southern Democrats were the party pushing for states rights, and the Northern Republicans were for bigger government.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

How so? She was confirming their information. Since it was her as a professional being kicked out i fail to see how she as a professional cannot respond.

She was kicked out because of her position. Its relevant to respond to their tweet from a professional position.

How so?

She can respond from her personal account without violating ethics rules but not from her official Whitehouse. It may have been "relevant" in your mind but it still violated ethics rules. Lol... as if your opinion would matter in a hearing... hahaha... that's funny man...

Here's what Walter Shaub, former director of the Office of Government Ethics had to say...

Walter Shaub

@waltshaub
Replying to @waltshaub
Opening sentences of 5 CFR 2635.702 cover both; 702(a) gives example of coercion; 702(c) gives example of endorsement. Also 2635.101(b)(8) bars preferential treatment, with obvious corollary for singling out. She can lob attacks on her own time but not using her official position

5:36 PM - Jun 23, 2018

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Seeing that this isnt court i fail to see how my opinion would be anything more than opinion.

If theres an ethics violation...them there will be an announcement.

I suspect there wont be. She wasnt lobbing insults. She was making a publuc statement on a developing story

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hehehe... no... she was retaliating. You guys think the rules don't apply to you... just like your dear leader. # will hit the fan soon... try not to get any on ya!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Oh....now i see. You are partisan.

Yeah...no. I didnt vote for Trump.

If she gets an ethic violation issued you can gloat. But it wont happen.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Slavery is a huge part of the legacy of the Democrat Party.
That's just a fact.

Ignoring this fact, making convoluted excuses for it's own legacy...or attempting to re-write it's own history, will not help the party to grow and move forward trying to be better than it's own history.

We all know BOTH parties can be a lot better.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
That's just a fact.

Ignoring this fact, making convoluted excuses for it's own legacy...or attempting to re-write it's own history, will not help the party to grow and move forward trying to be better than it's own history.

You're confusing party affiliation with ideology but that doesn't surprise me...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

That's just a fact.

You're confusing party affiliation with ideology but that doesn't surprise me...

IS slavery and the KKK part of the legacy/history of the Democrat Party?

Simple YES or NO.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

That's just a fact.

Simple YES or NO.

The old Democratic party... yes... but that party held conservative ideologies. Are you now claiming that Republicans are liberal? Don't be dense man... I was hoping you were smarter than that. Any one who's taken Sophomore Government class and didn't sleep through it knows this... but it sure does confuse the knuckle daggers...
edit on 25-6-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

That's just a fact.

Simple YES or NO.

The old Democratic party... yes...

Thank you.
A+ to you for reading comprehension.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
F for you... Government 101...

And you should reciprocate by answering my question to you.

Are you now claiming that the Republican party holds liberal ideologies?

Here, let me help you...

i·de·ol·o·gy
ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/Submit
noun
a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

From Wilipedia:

Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support civil rights, democracy, secularism, gender and race equality, internationalism and the freedoms of speech, the press, religion and markets.

Conservatism is a political and social philosophy promoting traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization. The central tenets of conservatism include tradition, human imperfection, organic society, hierarchy and authority and property rights.[1] Conservatives seek to preserve a range of institutions such as monarchy, religion, parliamentary government and property rights with the aim of emphasizing social stability and continuity[2] while the more extreme elements called reactionaries oppose modernism and seek a return to "the way things were".

So... which is it? Republicans are Liberal now? The GOP may have been Liberal in the past but not today.

You should shore up your knowledge of history before you say something that makes you sound uneducated... uh...
edit on 25-6-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join