It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is amusing, OP woke up with a chip on its shoulder and proceeded to make themselves look like an arse, you can't pay for this type of entertainment!

Since the OP isn't very smart, we'll take this at baby step levels.

For starters,

Ye, Sarah left quietly and politely. This libtard didn't.

Secondly, guilty by association. Yeah, it sucks, but if its got "hen" in it, most likely will be targeted as well.

I know, don't feed the trolls, but you're a good little troll and don't mind poking at it 😋

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

LOL. What a way to derail the thread. BTW, you are using what is called hyperbole with that video. But then again you're not too bright to understand.

But thanks for contributing to my thread with your idiotic post.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

LOL. What a way to derail the thread. BTW, you are using what is called hyperbole with that video. But then again you're not too bright to understand.

Absolutely! Love when they have nothing 🤗

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yep. That's why I love your post.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yep. That's why I love your post.
Wish I could say the same 😫

Unfortunately it isn't on par, yeah I know, sucks 😌

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

So anything to add to the topic? What do you think about conservatives boycotting and threatening the wrong restaurants because they have the same name?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

So anything to add to the topic? What do you think about conservatives boycotting and threatening the wrong restaurants because they have the same name?

This isn't a topic.
It is just you, and people making fun of you.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

This isn't a topic.
It is just you, and people making fun of you.

The OP is honestly not acting ANY different than any of our conservative s#posters do. A certain "Fox & Henhouse" one kind of wrote the proverbial book on it.

If it's not a good look on Rowan, check your fellows, too. Doesn't hurt to whack your buds upside the head when they take the same route.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't know bean, if someone is aggressive towards you what do you do? If you see someone doing something that is wrong, once again what do you do?

If that restaurant treated her as they should have there would have been no repercussions. The left initiates it then bitches when the right reacts...lol

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't know bean, if someone is aggressive towards you what do you do? If you see someone doing something that is wrong, once again what do you do?

If that restaurant treated her as they should have there would have been no repercussions. The left initiates it then bitches when the right reacts...lol

Isn't one of the howling points of the rightwing conservatives supposed to be that nobody can make a business owner serve whomever they don't WANT to serve? By that train of thought, they should be prostrating & supporting this restaurant for choosing to do so, since they argued for it for pizza joints and cake shops, too.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The owner has the right to serve or not serve as they see fit. Just like the baker did. The public has a right to respond as they see fit as long as it isn't violent. I've said this ever since the cake baker fiasco. It's a poor business decision but they have the right to make that decision.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Isn't one of the howling points of the rightwing conservatives supposed to be that nobody can make a business owner serve whomever they don't WANT to serve? By that train of thought, they should be prostrating & supporting this restaurant for choosing to do so, since they argued for it for pizza joints and cake shops, too.

How many right wingers we talking here..50 million, 5 million, 5?

Sometimes I think you all are F'ing with me with the lack of reasoning that seems to be displayed all the time. I guess it is to argue just to argue kind of thing.

A business can tell people to leave, other people might like or dislike those actions, like the gay wedding cake event. If someone wants to protest it and never go to that restaurant that is their right too, or they can go there 10 times of week to support.

With the cake maker what went wrong was when the government got involved and ran them out of business. Just because you can do something within your right doesn't mean I need to also support your actions... Not sure if you understand this...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If one is going to troll someone for something they've done, one would be wise to be certain that the target of derision is correct.

j&c

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Op is what happens when the 4chan kiddies get tired of YLYL and Spiderman CP threads. The weaponized autists are the devil's right hand. Oh well. I really wish 4chan had it's own political forum...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The left initiates it then bitches when the right reacts...lol

Yup. I keep warning them about the Nazi insults. The left would not want to see an actual Nazi party. Hell, the RIGHT doesn't want to see an actual Nazi party. No one wants to see an actual Nazi party, but if the left keeps screaming it, they just might get their wish. And regret it every second there after.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

No I started using that because of the asinine way the liberals started acting years ago with their pc Gestapo.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean's reply to: Lumenari

You claimed that the KKK and white supremacists are on the left. I gave you a link correcting your false claim.

Funny you should say that..

The Ku Klux Klan hate group was founded as the activist wing of the Democratic Party. - The Facts

On September 28th, 1868, a mob of Democrats massacred nearly 300 African American Republicans in Opelousas, Louisiana. The Savagery began when racist Democrats attacked a newspaper editor, a white Republican and School Teacher for ex-slaves.Several African Americans rushed to the assistance of their friend, and in response, Democrats went on a 'Negro hunt', killing every one of them, 'all of whom were Republicans' in the area that they could find. Via Grand Old Partisan.

On April 20th, 1871 the Republicans passed the anti-Ku Klux Klan Act outlawing Democratic terrorist groups.

Republicans led the charge on for civil rights and Women's Rights.

Want some more?

September 1862: Republican President Abraham Lincoln issues preliminary Emancipation Proclamation.

January 1, 1863: Emancipation Proclamation, implementing the Republicans' Confiscation Act of 1862, takes effect.

January 31, 1865: 13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican Support, amongst Intense Democrat opposition.

April 8, 1865: 13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate. Republican support 100% vs Democrat support 37%.

1866: The Republican party passes the Civil Rights Act of 1866 to protect the rights of newly freed slaves.

That's only a snippet of what they've done to better the Country.

In the 1950's, Democrats Refused Service to Blacks at Restaurants and Soda Fountains.

So, you can thank the Republican Party for laws being changed in the 1960's.

edit on 25-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
Yup. I keep warning them about the Nazi insults. The left would not want to see an actual Nazi party. Hell, the RIGHT doesn't want to see an actual Nazi party. No one wants to see an actual Nazi party, but if the left keeps screaming it, they just might get their wish. And regret it every second there after.

There is estimated 6000 Nazi/KKK type supremacist in America, but there is about 2 million gang members. Do people talk about 40 people shot in a weekend in Chicago alone? No, they protest against 200 supremacist clowns.

I wish people would get their priorities straight and then maybe we could vote well and actually do better as a country.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Wasn't this back when an Old Dem was ideologically today's Republican equivalent, and an Old Repub was ideologically today's Democrat?

If you're going to go this route, remember that they switched platforms. They simply swapped names over time.
edit on 6/25/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Probably were the liberals that did this to stir trouble,clearly not a conservative,they engage brain before opening mouth,they do things like post trite subjects,they had a link to the said restaurant,milleniums are way too enept

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join