It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

No reason to pay Trump supporters any mind. They think a draft dodging coward is a hero.

Not much credibility there, eh?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No reason to pay Trump supporters any mind. They think a draft dodging coward is a hero.

What, no raw story link?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You have been calling people out for being hypocritical about people bashing liberals for them not preventing others, while here you are....

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What, no raw story link?

This one ok?

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

fyi....sockpuppets don't instill much credibility either.
edit on 24-6-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

You have been calling people out for being hypocritical about people bashing liberals for them not preventing others, while here you are....

It's a mirror of the threads bashing liberals.
Capisce?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

What, no raw story link?

This one ok?

www.independent.co.uk... 71536.html

fyi....sockpuppets don't instill much credibility either.

Lol, neither does calling people sock puppet.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So the man in the mirror is your true enemy?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
But..But..it was Trump who made one of those calls, thinking it was the other restaurant. He does seem to make a few mistakes like that. Maybe the FBI will be checking his past phone calls as part of their ongoing investigation now that I made this joke.

If the other guy with the Red Hen restaurant is losing money, he can file a suit against the other guy with the restaurant that caused this problem.
edit on 24-6-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

So the man in the mirror is your true enemy?

Sometimes I think so but I certainly think I am handsome, even if I am my own enemy.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Will he give others the same advice or just the liberals?

You need to be less concerned about other people and more concerned about yourself. You have a tendency of bringing other people into the discussion to somehow justify your own actions.

And will you take his advice as well since you make low quality posts in low quality threads?

To be fair, I'm like a mixed bag. I can range anywhere from a trollish condenscending jerk, all the way to a peaceful tree-hugging lover that drops a bunch of gems. So I guess I kind of balance myself out.

Look I like you and you're pretty intelligent but it's just hilarious that you keep singling me out and not others who made worse threads and posts.

Like I said, it's nothing personal. Maybe if you weren't so in our faces, it would be a little harder to notice. But as it currently stands, I can't help but notice you. Isn't this what you wanted?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Sucker. Me I'm talking about. I saw another restaurant thread and wasn't interested then I caught your name. "The Bean!" I thought! I was excited in thinking that you were about to show that all this time all the low-content less-than-intellectual one-liners were just sandbagging and you were going to roll out a well thought out OP with compelling content and commentary. I was sincerely thinking that, Bean, and like I said excited for you.

I was wrong. Yes, this contard was a sucker and actually cheering for you. Tat was kind and wise and relatively gentle. I say you're silly too but a degree or two duller.

I thought grown-ups on both sides had determined that it was classless to kick Sarah out but the restaurant owner's prerogative?

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

To be fair, I'm like a mixed bag.

That you are.

Like I said, it's nothing personal. Maybe if you weren't so in our faces, it would be a little harder to notice. But as it currently stands, I can't help but notice you. Isn't this what you wanted?

I know you think I want attention. Quite the opposite. I bring fun and humor to ATS and to keep the discussions going. BTW certain posters (you know who they are) have the knack of bringing attention to themselves. That's why I love them.

link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Oh boy! Yet ANOTHER thread about this.
Last one didn't get your hate juices flowing?

Don't you know? According to the MSM and people here, all liberals hate and conservatives love.

Rowen...as a friend...
People are laughing AT you...not WITH you.

Tone it down just a bit...For YOUR sake.

Trust me on this.

Which is odd because WE are laughing at you guys too. I guess we laugh at each other and that's ok.

Who is this "we" you speak of?
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

LOL. Good post. Funny. You have quite a knack for funny English.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

White supremacists are the right now? Odd, I had thought they were the same people that brought us the KKK... the left.

Here's something for you to learn:
Dixiecrats

And that is all the time and energy I am going to waste on you and your thread.

That's because you have nothing of substance to counterpoint so you run away.

Cya.

I am not running away sweetheart.

I am treating you exactly like I treat my daft Uncle Joe.

I am patting you on the head and changing the subject.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

So if you think its acceptable to apply an equal but opposite reaction and have kept up then you would realize that "assaulting" people for guilt of association as MAY have happened here is just that.

That's not to say that I agree with it but with circumstance as they are I could find myself defending it from from those that initiated this upheaval. That's what your seeing and I believe what you are getting at, however bad form.
edit on 6/24/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You claimed that the KKK and white supremacists are on the left. I gave you a link correcting your false claim.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

White supremacists are the right now? Odd, I had thought they were the same people that brought us the KKK... the left.

Here's something for you to learn:
Dixiecrats

And that is all the time and energy I am going to waste on you and your thread.

That's because you have nothing of substance to counterpoint so you run away.

Cya.

I am not running away sweetheart.

I am treating you exactly like I treat my daft Uncle Joe.

I am patting you on the head and changing the subject.

I’d be careful calling him sweetheart. He might think you’re engaged...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

a reply to: Lab4Us

Your command of the English language fascinates me

LOL. Your irony is funny, grammar Nazi.

Well, to be honest, I was actually referring to the non-words. Comprehension is your friend!

"Non-words" are allowed in English if the context is clear.

I guess, if you don’t have the education or intelligence to properly communicate. I won’t be back to this thread as I’ve wasted enough of my brain cells on your drivel. Feel free to keep working on your post count within your non-thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

Your command of the English language fascinates me

LOL. Your irony is funny, grammar Nazi.

Well, to be honest, I was actually referring to the non-words. Comprehension is your friend!

"Non-words" are allowed in English if the context is clear.

I guess, if you don’t have the education or intelligence to properly communicate. I won’t be back to this thread as I’ve wasted enough of my brain cells on your drivel. Feel free to keep working on your post count within your non-thread.

LOL. This thread has certainly been interesting. I created a thread mirroring the right-wing threads with similar OP and you all jump all over me and yet when there's right-wing threads pop up, you all flock to them, praising it and never complained.

In fact I was expecting it and you and others didn't fail to disappoint me.

Thank you.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join