It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: RowanBean

So why don't you believe in free expression?

Where in my OP is free expression mentioned?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I checked their yelp and google reviews, I see zero evidence anyone mistook this for the VA restaurant there.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

P.S. Did you see my new avatar?

I did. And it fits
Yet , you continue despite your self-realization you are posting low quality "stuff".

And I pride in it since my posts certainly seem to trigger people here.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Uh, everywhere.

Free expression should be universal.

Don't you agree?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I checked their yelp and google reviews, I see zero evidence anyone mistook this for the VA restaurant there.

I see that you didn't read the article I linked. And do you realize that they monitor the reviews every time the media mentions businesses in the negative light?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Back on topic I think it's disgusting for anyone to use violence in a situation like this. So if OP can point me to any Republican groups or Republican politicians endorsing this please let me know.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Uh, everywhere.

Free expression should be universal.

Don't you agree?

Yep I agree. Still don't understand why you asked me the question in other post. I've told you over and over again that I support free expression.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So if people have issues with things, they should be free to comment, ca va?

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I doubt we will see this go away for a while. Pretty interesting that contards would accuse liberals of promoting violence or being violent and yet they are the ones doing it right now.

Hypocrisy much?

Not hypocrisy at all.

Until you can point out all the violent conservative rioting.

Until you can point out the bullying the left is currently engaged in being used by the right as well.

The list can go on and on and on...

You're not going to understand this, but the left and right react differently to issues. The left acts with emotion, usually lately with blatant hatred. Because you literally think that the right is evil because they do not think the way that you do.

The right will typically treat a liberal like their daft Uncle Joe... pat you on the head and change the subject.

The right does not riot. The right does not perform hysterical vagina hat screaming. The right does not need a therapy dog, or crayons and playdo. The right does not form into a mob and demand that someone that thinks differently from them politically needs to be thrown from a public business.

The right wants government out of their personal and public business, not have the government control their life and business.

To the right, the government is not the solution. It is the problem.

One more thing the right will do this year... take the screaming, the tantrums, the violence, the name-calling and shaming and public humiliation and remember it when they cast their ballot.

After all, that is exactly how the left got Trump elected.

So please keep it up.

edit on 24-6-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I see that you didn't read the article I linked. And do you realize that they monitor the reviews every time the media mentions businesses in the negative light?

This place was not mentioned, and the negative yelp reviews have not been removed from the VA establishment I still see the yelp reviews. So unless they monitor businesses NOT in the news more closely than ones that ARE in the news I don't know why that would make sense. My statement stands, I see no evidence on yelp or google reviews. I DO see positive reviews from libtards there, which begs the question if they removed reviews why would they not remove positive reviews at the DC restaurant based on a news story from the VA restaurant? Would they not have removed them all?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

So if people have issues with things, they should be free to comment, ca va?

Yes they are. Except possibility the credible threats that the wrong restaurants are receiving. Actually erase that. They are free to make actual threats but they are not free to avoid jail.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I dont get the point of this thread other than to insult and troll conservatives. That is not the point of the mud pit OP.

Not even going further with this bait thread. Good luck with the fake virtue signaling OP.
edit on 24-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Says ACTIVE CLEAN UP .. the DC one does not.
www.yelp.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

You're lagging behind and yet you ask me to keep up? You seem to forget about the white supremacists rallies. You seem to forget about the violent Christian people. You seem to forget about the mass shootings and bombings of PP clinics. And so on.

YOU keep up.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

When they are being hit by tire irons let me know. As of now you have posted literally nothing worth discussing. What group is doing this. Who supports it?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Michael Friedman never imagined that naming his restaurant The Red Hen would be so controversial.

Indeed.

But when the co-owner of another restaurant named The Red Hen – this one almost 200 miles away in Lexington, Va. – refused to serve White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders on Friday night, it was open season on any eatery with Hen in its name.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Contards are so full of anger and hate that they are now confusing restaurants with the same name.

ohr.dc.gov...
Interesting about the part about discriminating against anyone because of their political affiliation there. I guess that doesn't apply to the other restaurant that kicked Sarah out?

While Friedman tried to quickly quell any bird-brained backlash mistakenly directed at his Italian-influenced restaurant by posting on its social media accounts that his eatery had no affiliation to the one in Lexington, it did little to stop the flood of angry comments and calls. One person called up one of Friedman’s other restaurants and threatened to blow it up, while another just repeated the word “shame” over and over again.

I doubt we will see this go away for a while. Pretty interesting that contards would accuse liberals of promoting violence or being violent and yet they are the ones doing it right now.

Hypocrisy much?

Don't contards realize that Sarah would be able to swallow this little eatery whole and still not be satisfied?

At least it isn't a wedding cake bakery with the same name as the one in Colorado.

Let the hate and insults commence.

Your command of the English language fascinates me...NOT! Body shaming too! Bet your Mom is proud! Maybe you should run upstairs and ask her!

link   

Says ACTIVE CLEAN UP .. the DC one does not.
www.yelp.com...

That isn't the restaurant in question.
However...

This business is being monitored by Yelp's Support team for content related to media reports.

They are anticipating the backlash even if this isn't the same restaurant.

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

P.S. Did you see my new avatar?

I did. And it fits
Yet , you continue despite your self-realization you are posting low quality "stuff".

And I pride in it since my posts certainly seem to trigger people here.

Who is "triggered" ?
I believe in a factual , intellectual , mature , ignorance free ATS
Evidently some folks don't

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join