It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

I'm an American through and through... America was founded by resistance to tyranny .... not by sheeple. You would do well to remember that.

Can you name that "tyranny" that Trump has done? Where were you when Obama killed Americans with drones without due process, did operations like Fast and Furious, Further shredded the Constitution with stiffer Patriot Act along with shutting down FOIA and many other things that really pull at our Constitution.

Trump is not a Politian, he will come and go, so I'm not sure what revolution do you want here.

Funny... when did I say that Trump was a tyrant? Oh wait... I didn't!! You jumped to that conclusion yourself my friend. "America was founded by resistance to tyranny" where do you get Trump out of that? Maybe it's because he acts like a tyrant? Keeps company with tyrants? Talks like a tyrant?

And who said anything about a revolution? I just don't follow blindly. I'm free to criticize the POTUS because... Freedom God Damnit!!

And how do you know that I wasn't critical of Obama as well....

You make a lot of assumptions... makes you look stupid.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Way to go, posting my quote out of context. Typical.

I said "Just admit it you don't care about 3rd world countries".
You said "I’ll admit it. I don’t care about third world countries."

If I quoted you out of context does that mean that you do care about 3rd world countries.

I'm confused on which of your words I should be ignoring.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I don’t care about governments. I care about the people. Like I said, which you conveniently left out.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm an American through and through... America was founded by resistance to tyranny .... not by sheeple. You would do well to remember that.

Can you name that "tyranny" that Trump has done? Where were you when Obama killed Americans with drones without due process, did operations like Fast and Furious, Further shredded the Constitution with stiffer Patriot Act along with shutting down FOIA and many other things that really pull at our Constitution.

Trump is not a Politian, he will come and go, so I'm not sure what revolution do you want here.

Funny... when did I say that Trump was a tyrant? Oh wait... I didn't!! You jumped to that conclusion yourself my friend. "America was founded by resistance to tyranny" where do you get Trump out of that? Maybe it's because he acts like a tyrant? Keeps company with tyrants? Talks like a tyrant?

And who said anything about a revolution? I just don't follow blindly. I'm free to criticize the POTUS because... Freedom God Damnit!!

I see you dodged Xtrozero's question.

The only people acting like tyrants and fascist are liberals callings to harass people outside their homes who have different political views.

Trump, lowest unemployment rate, the economy is booming, NK has stopped launching missiles every other week!

WOW what a tyrant!

edit on 25-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So now it's governments you don't care about.
Did you not say that immigration laws should be changed because they are discriminatory?

How do laws change without governments?

Saying you don't care about governments you care about people is as stupid as saying you don't care about countries you care about people. It's bumper sticker ideology that falls apart under any scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I asked a simple question...can you name one thing Trump has done that displays tyranny? You are upset about something, and you brought up the whole tyranny thing, so I'm just trying to pin down what you are talking about.

Once again I asked you were you active under Obama as he shredded the Constitution. In my post I didn't assume anything, just trying to understand where you are coming from. Trump hasn't really done anything to the likes of either Obama or Bush...Not killing Americans without due process, not shredding the Constitution, Not affecting 100s of million with lies about health care, Not taking us to war costing Trillions, Not wasting a trillion on a failed stimulus package, not sending 1000s of Americans to their death and 10,000s injured for life, not sending the country into a 8 year recession, not shutting down FOIA, so on and so on...

Other than being an internet warrior, what is your beef in all this?

edit on 25-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

The only people acting like tyrants and fascist are liberals callings to harass people outside their homes who have different political views.

Here's your mirror.

I was Republican first, for 40 years.

I've been on both sides.

And I can tell you, the Right is far more aggressive in their hate and actions then anyone else.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Here's your mirror.

I've been on both sides.

And I can tell you, the Right is far more aggressive in their hate and actions then anyone else.

LMAO!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I asked a simple question...can you name one thing Trump has done that displays tyranny? You are upset about something, and you brought up the whole tyranny thing, so I'm just trying to pin down what you are talking about.

Once again I asked you were you active under Obama as he shredded the Constitution. In my post I didn't assume anything, just trying to understand where you are coming from. Trump hasn't really done anything to the likes of either Obama or Bush...Not killing Americans without due process, not shredding the Constitution, Not affecting 100s of million with lies about health care, Not taking us to war costing Trillions, Not wasting a trillion on a failed stimulus package, not sending 1000s of Americans to their death and 10,000s injured for life, not sending the country into a 8 year recession, not shutting down FOIA, so on and so on...

Other than being an internet warrior, what is your beef in all this?

Sorry dude... can't be bothered to explain anything to someone that clearly doesn't understand fundamental concepts like "fascism" and tyranny. And you didn't bother to read the entire thread of my conversation... your comments indicate you don't understand the context.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Hypocrisy much?

There is alot of it going around and here is where it comes up:

The door was opened up by the republican base and the republican party. They supported those businesses refusing to service one group on the basis of moral grounds. Major court cases and soon the decision and they feel empowered, that they are right. And the other side, namely the Democrats denounced such a decision and feeling slighted for it.

Now this happens, several businesses are refusing to service either Trump supporters for wearing a hat, or outright asking people in the Trump administration to leave, refusing to service them. And it is reversed, the Republicans are feeling slighted and the Democrats are all for it.

That is hypocrisy in its finest, if one can back a baker or a florist or any business who would deny services on the grounds of morality, then have no right to complain when they themselves end up with the same treatment. And those who are slighted by being refused service, should not be so willing to tolerate it when it happens to the other side.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Could it be the baker offered to sell anything else they wanted? The baker didn’t want to put his artistic creative ability into decorating something celebrating what he considered sacrilegious and profane. I understand that he felt decorating the cake would then have been interpreted as endorsing something he opposed. Anything else was for sale, cookies, other cakes, other goods. His creativity was not.

Plus, the Sanders family did not file a lawsuit to impose their beliefs on the restaurant owner. Big difference. Glad I could help.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Here's your mirror.

I've been on both sides.

LMAO!!!!!!

Laugh all you want.

As I said, I've been on both sides.

I went into my first online political forum over 30 years ago. I went in as a Republican.

I came out the other side, because I couldn't tolerate the viciousness of the Right Leaners.

Real Life Experience. Not just an opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

LIE ALL YOU WANT

Ive talked to plenty of former democrats that say the same. The left have gone off the rails and between the Mid-terms and 2020 we will see who was right.

However, just the stories these past 2 weeks have proven you wrong.

But maybe you could point me to some June headlines of Republicans harassing people in restaurants or calling them Nazis?

PS I can easily post TWICE the number of videos of lefties being violent towards trump supporters as you can the opposite.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Ive talked to plenty of former democrats that say the say the same.

However, just the stories these past 2 weeks have proven you wrong.

But maybe you could point me to some June headlines of Republicans harassing people in restaurants or calling them Nazis?

PS I cant post TWICE the number of videos of lefties being violent towards trump supporters as you can the opposite.

You are choosing what you want to see.

The Right is out in force calling asylum seekers illegal aliens.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If they dont cross at a port of entry they are exactly that.

And not all of the asylum seekers are legit. The mother of the girl on Times front page paid a coyote 6 grand to come over. She left 3 other kids behind and the father said she was in no danger and they had a decent life.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

When this first came out, it was not about artistic expression, but about objecting to same sex marriage on the grounds of religion. The artistic expression came much later, and was used more for the Supreme Court arguments.

And that is only part of it. What about the State of Mississippi? It has a law, been upheld at least once, due to a lack of injury, that will make it permissible to discriminate against anyone who is a member of the LGBT community, and there are plenty of states that have such on the books as law.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23524976]RowanBean[/post
Your op seems a bit mixed up...
Is this the "seller can refuse to sell" argument
or the 'buyer can buy what he wants, and be damned", argument

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

yep, and they probably scream "they're stealing out jobs" the loudest.

meanwhile, we have our president calling those WILLING to do the work rapists and drug dealers. it's shameful.

Sorry, blatant lie. He called rapists rapists and drug dealers drug dealers.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Then I am sure you agree those people should not get 1 cent in aid/welfare.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Here's your mirror.

I've been on both sides.

I was a Democrat first, and it was not until I questioned Democrats did I experience aggression and hatred .. while I was still identifying as a Democrat even.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join