It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Hen eateries feel the heat after Sarah Sanders booted from Virginia restaurant with same name

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Britain isn’t a third world country. People from more prosperous countries aren’t suffering from the same issues that people from third world countries are having to endure.

Your hard-line approach to this is unfeeling and sad.

No, it's LEGAL. Don't like the laws? Try to fix them.

LEGAL.Just because you don't like a law, doesn't allow you or anyone else to break it.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

But you’ve already said you don’t want the laws changed. You want these sufferers of third world countries to keep on suffering. It’s tantamount to torture to expect these people to continue to endure horrific conditions over decades (some with small children also suffering), waiting to become citizens. They are willing to become U.S. citizens, but they may die before they get the chance.

And because you don’t want the laws changed to allow people from third world countries faster access to citizenship - you don’t care about them.

Just admit it. You don’t care about them or their circumstances.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

yep, and they probably scream "they're stealing out jobs" the loudest.

meanwhile, we have our president calling those WILLING to do the work rapists and drug dealers. it's shameful.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Think of all the good those hard workers could do for their own country.

Instead you want to pilfer their hard workers and watch their countries continue to spiral down the drain.

Just admit it. You don't care about 3rd world countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hehehe... no... she was retaliating. You guys think the rules don't apply to you... just like your dear leader. # will hit the fan soon... try not to get any on ya!

He is your dear leader too, or did you not get the memo? You see that is the problem in all this, even before Trump took office he was never, can never be the President to so many on the left.

Get a clue and be an American for once...

No... he's not my "Dear Leader"... he's the POTUS and is subject to all the rules, regulations and laws just like any other citizen. Only sheeple would follow him blindly. Honestly man... you make it sound like he's the President of half the country. Maybe that's why he's failing... he only leads his base and not the Nation.

I'm an American through and through... America was founded by resistance to tyranny .... not by sheeple. You would do well to remember that.
edit on 25-6-2018 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I’ll admit it. I don’t care about third world countries. I care about people trying hard and sacrificing everything to make a better life for themselves and their families. I care about people, not countries.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Whooo hoooo keep it up.
Did you hear trump saying the original restaurant was dirty and needed paint?
Yeah guess that's why Sarah chose it.
And how would he know? Did he get in his car and drive over. I bet he doesn't even know how to drive. The average sixteen year old is better equipped to exist in the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What violence?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

The only time a nation lets in people who have nothing of their own to invest or add value is when populations are collapsing and unable to support the social programs of retirees. Europe is an example of this right now.

The US isn't there yet. 20 years from now we will be importing Mexicans left and right and will be happy to do so. For now, we are best served by building Mexico up so we can have value added into our economy when that day comes. Then again, happy Mexicans wouldn't be interested in migrating north...so it could be a purposeful plan.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I’ll admit it. I don’t care about third world countries.

Awesome!
Thanks for your honesty.

The Ctrl-Left is sounding more and more Alt-Right everyday.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

But you’ve already said you don’t want the laws changed. You want these sufferers of third world countries to keep on suffering. It’s tantamount to torture to expect these people to continue to endure horrific conditions over decades (some with small children also suffering), waiting to become citizens. They are willing to become U.S. citizens, but they may die before they get the chance.

And because you don’t want the laws changed to allow people from third world countries faster access to citizenship - you don’t care about them.

LET THE NAME CALLING BEGIN!!!!

I want strong immigration laws. Watering them down only hurts this country. They have served us just fine until today.

Why is it OUR responsibility to help people from other countries, when those countries, who ARE responsible for the care of THEIR citizens, are not helping them?

Who died and made the US an open border paradise for anyone, no matter how bad they may be, to come here and start to leach off of our welfare system? While veterans of our own country, who sacrificed to keep you and I safe, are homeless? Are we supposed to put these illegals in front of our own citizens?

How about, we try to help these other countries, be a better place for their own citizens? How about, their countries actually start to make life there better?

Let's see. We send cash to almost every 3rd world country in existence. This money, was approved because, this money is supposed to be helping these countries help their citizens.

Instead, most of this money is funneled to the people running the country.

Why do we continue to send these countries money, when it's obviously not doing a damn bit of good?

Feed a man a fish, and tomorrow he will want another. Teach a man to fish, and he provides for himself.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I’ll admit it. I don’t care about third world countries. I care about people trying hard and sacrificing everything to make a better life for themselves and their families. I care about people, not countries.

And, there's the rub, and the reason (thank God) your ideas will never, and I mean never, make it to legislation.

Because, no nation could ever afford what you want.

Teach them to fish.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I’ll admit it. I don’t care about third world countries.

Awesome!
Thanks for your honesty.

The Ctrl-Left is sounding more and more Alt-Right everyday.

Way to go, posting my quote out of context. Typical.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hehehe... no... she was retaliating. You guys think the rules don't apply to you... just like your dear leader. # will hit the fan soon... try not to get any on ya!

He is your dear leader too, or did you not get the memo? You see that is the problem in all this, even before Trump took office he was never, can never be the President to so many on the left.

Get a clue and be an American for once...

I'm an American through and through... America was founded by resistance to tyranny .... not by sheeple. You would do well to remember that.
We do, why Trump won, duh.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

There you go implying that they are coming here to be lazy and leach off the welfare system.

I don’t believe in sending money to corrupt governments. I believe if people want to get out from under their corrupt governments and are willing to work hard and contribute to our economy and our communities, we should welcome them, and we should make it easier for them to do it, instead of making it virtually impossible.

These people know how to fish - their ponds are dried up. We have plenty of ponds. Let them fish here.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

There you go implying that they are coming here to be lazy and leach off the welfare system.

I don’t believe in sending money to corrupt governments. I believe if people want to get out from under their corrupt governments and are willing to work hard and contribute to our economy and our communities, we should welcome them, and we should make it easier for them to do it, instead of making it virtually impossible.

These people know how to fish - their ponds are dried up. We have plenty of ponds. Let them fish here.

LEGAL. Again, a hard concept to get, but, we have laws.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Can you name that "tyranny" that Trump has done? Where were you when Obama killed Americans with drones without due process, did operations like Fast and Furious, Further shredded the Constitution with stiffer Patriot Act along with shutting down FOIA and many other things that really pull at our Constitution.

Trump is not a Politian, he will come and go, so I'm not sure what revolution do you want here.

edit on 25-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv a reply to: Sillyolme

I posted this in another thread Ill post it here.

I cant speak for all right-leaning people or Trump supporters but for me Its not fear nor hate.

If I woke up tomorrow and everyone south of the border was LILLY WHITE, and all of them had the personality of Mother Teresa, but they still cost American citizens money, we still had people who needed help here in the USA that weren't getting it, I would still want our immigration law and borders enforced.

If I was on a titanic lifeboat Id damn sure as hell would hate not being able to help those freezing and drowning passengers but I sure as hell wouldn't let another one in the lifeboat if it was gonna cause the boat to overturn!!!

There is a limit to how many immigrants ANY country can absorb especially in this WELFARE STATE. Sorry, we simply can not intake the 1 billion hungry of the world.

Their country of origin needs to be fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want my country to end up like a 3rd world country if that makes me a racist bigot so be it.

PS You and Sillyome and people of your Ilk arent gonna cause our borders to open. You are just gonna run your mouths behind a computer screen. You and your ilk aren't built for the # you guys are pushing for. (open borders)

Im willing to lay down my life to keep this from happening and so are millions of other patriots. Im trained to kill people.

People like me don't want violence because we know what it is like and it's not pretty. You liberals in your bubble haven't experienced it, you aren't built for what you are pushing for.

Even though I dislike violence I will defend my country's right to be a sovereign nation ... Im ready to die for this are you? Ive got a 22 y/o son in the military who feels the same as well.

Its not gonna happen EVER! So get over it and move on with your lives. Stop the virtue signaling, empty your life-savings move to Mexico or go to the border and hand out whatever money you have to the people crossing illegally.
edit on 25-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

We had anti-sodomy laws - we got rid of them because they were Victorian and stupid, and discriminatory.

We had Jim Crow laws in the South - we got rid of them because they were discriminatory.

We had laws against gay marriage - we got rid of them because they were discriminatory.

We need to update our immigration laws too - they discriminate against victims of third world countries. I’ll be glad when you finally get that concept.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

We need to update our immigration laws too - they discriminate against victims of third world countries. I’ll be glad when you finally get that concept.

How do they do that?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join