It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Probes Users’ Relationship With Pro-Trump Duo Diamond And Silk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Interesting, I read congress shut 'em down somewhere.

Yeah the Utah and other server farms are bs.

Our tax dollars weaponized against us without consent.

Wait till they hook "AI for good" up to it.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I left FB about 17 months ago .....don't miss it a bit.

I will laugh my Ass off if Zuckerberg runs for President and uses the FB platform the way he bans other people for.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: MteWamp

www.cnbc.com...

They try to keep it quite for a repeat.

Many can see that there has been a missing link as to the method that swayed the votes.

And you think that this "missing link" is Facebook ads? Seriously?

The fact that no other means have been found and this guy admits he sent out targeted ads specifically designed according to users personalities all within days and hour of the voting and the beauty is that there is no data base of the ads.

Oh, so these were MAGIC Facebook ads. Naturally. They would be, wouldn't they? Don't bury the lead like that, dude!

According to facebook the ads delete after reading them and in the future they will keep a copy.

So magic AND invisible...

Yeah.... I'm just gonna stop you right there, hoss. Although any time I see the words "According to Facebook" I naturally get a warm and fuzzy feeling, just like everybody else, days and days of experience have taught me to distrust that impulse.

So hey, thanks for letting us know. I have to admit, I'd be lost if I didn't have you to explain these things.

I mean, who wouldn't, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
FB-Zuckerman=Old+Ghosttown

OAuth=Elephant in the Room

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

DARPA, LifeLog, Facebook, et al

Anyone wanna guess what FB had labeled me politically?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think someone would be wise to immediately create the conservative/American/patriot version of social media. That way, good people could leave face book/Twitter and join an American-patriot-friendly social media website and let the leftists wallow in their own filth/lies/echo chambers.

Anyone?
edit on 6/25/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Ha ha! The fact anyone believe anybody but leftist voters use that crap is beyond me.

At the very least, only leftists use social media for their "news" (explains all the silly and bold claims/predictions they've made on here)

Which none of those claims/predictions have come true - especially not collusion/indictment predictions (totally false)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join