It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Reporter Admits To Working With Democrat Party To “Inflict” Damage On President Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When the current President is eager to become a dictator and destroy our nation it is necessary for the people to stand up to him. We can't be like the Germans in the late 1930s who never stood up to Hitler. The entire WORLD hates Trump, and he is causing so much damage that if his administration isn't stopped it might become too late to save our republic. This is now a moral issue.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dovdov

You have the talking points down very well.
I know that you are repeating what you have been brainwashed to believe, but your propaganda is not based on facts. It is based on ... well... propaganda.

Take a deep breath. Drop the hate. Learn.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Reporters don't have to do anything special to undermine Donald Trump. Just report the objective truth. Donald does plenty on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Gee what a total shocker.

If Sanders runs again in 2020 I hope he grows a pair and runs as an Independent. We need another party to emerge, this one is imploding, and leaving us with only one major political party is not a good thing imo.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
Reporters don't have to do anything special to undermine Donald Trump. Just report the objective truth. Donald does plenty on a daily basis.

Then why do they constantly have to make # up?

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL..just wait until the OFFICIAL list of treasonous "journalists" is revealed by authorities.

right out of the putin playbook....trump will be having a private meeting with putin soon, to get the rest of his marching orders.....everything trump has done is exactly what putin and now erdogan of turkey, has done to their own people...

by the way, when trump constantly repeats that the media is the "enemy of the people".....guess what?....the media is going to fight back....

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

That's fine if the media fights back. So long as the President keeps Americans informed.

Re: Putin-Trump, your opinion means no more or less than mine, at this point.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

they don't, but why would you be convinced otherwise, when that is the only side you believe...you don't care, if you did you would be criticizing trump for his lies...you're here to further putins objective of tearing America apart, as I think a lot of "members of ATS" are

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

they don't, but why would you be convinced otherwise, when that is the only side you believe...you don't care, if you did you would be criticizing trump for his lies...you're here to further putins objective of tearing America apart, as I think a lot of "members of ATS" are

They absolutely do make # up.

You're projecting.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's fine if the media fights back. So long as the President keeps Americans informed.

so...you don't care about private meetings with putin...the very person that is working to undermine western democracies, the very person that has his political enemies assassinated, along with having dissenting voices in the russian media silenced....that isn't opinion...but you don't give a crap, because you want America to be controlled like Russia is.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

dble post

edit on 27-6-2018 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This thread is proof it worked...,.

And the sad part of the whole thing was I thought Trump supporters were the ones uninformed....,..

The left has proven they have heads and tails out paced them

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

You're projecting.

and you are making false comparisons, so I guess trump lying is fine then.....good argument, i'll be waiting for trump's published retractions

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You're projecting.

and you are making false comparisons, so I guess trump lying is fine then.....good argument, i'll be waiting for trump's published retractions

I never said Trump lying is fine. This thread is about the media. If your standard for the media is whether they're on Trump's level, our standards have fallen very far indeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Let's watch and laugh about how the MSM will "handle" the SCOTUS Nominee.

Get ready for the automatic smear campaigns.

Democrats have their hands full for November.

😃

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join