It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you have any fixes for the Problems?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I do not understand why we all do not address the truth.

There are far better ways to stop the draining of tax monies rather than creating the need for more programs that cost much.

Step one is too admit that trump signed one of the largest welfare handouts in history.

He was not forced to sign the omnibus yet he did.

The amount in that bill overshadows the pebbles we argue about and fight each other about.

The way i would deal with some of it would be to remove welfare for non citizens and remove any protections allowing non citizens to vote by implementing voter id laws.

These ideas are not my own but would stop the desire to immigrate here.

If we done that then we could allow people to come here to work and make a better life.

Remove the unjust laws that make things illegal on a federal level and get back to constitutionality by understanding that in order to make something illegal you have to pass an amendment on the federal level.

If this is not done then sitsa will pass and we will be even further out of the scope of the foundation.

States can pass laws if they choose to not accept certain things.

Give the power of immigration back to the states and create a federal naturalization standard that makes people fit in with the citizens.

Let the states decide how many new citizens they want and can handle and pass that through the naturalization office at the federal level.

Put God back in the schools where wanted and remove the federalization of our education system.

Stop letting the 1% decide the fate of our laws and customs.

What ways do you suggest would work. Please take the longview.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Do "we" have any fixes for the problems?

There won't be any serious fixes until the whole thing collapses in onto itself.

The way things are escalating into violence, I would say, thats not too far off.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

There won't be any serious fixes until the whole thing collapses in onto itself.

The way things are escalating into violence, I would say, thats not too far off.

I love the optimism

this can be fixed

try harder

if you notice people are scared to face the truth so i see your point

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Looks like we are all willing to fail.

Perhaps we are addicted to kaos and failure

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

Or perhaps it will take more than 38 minutes from the time of your OP for folks to legitimately provide a response. Wouldn’t you want some well thought out suggestions?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I do not understand why we all do not address the truth.

There are far better ways to stop the draining of tax monies rather than creating the need for more programs that cost much.

Step one is too admit that trump signed one of the largest welfare handouts in history.

He was not forced to sign the omnibus yet he did.

The amount in that bill overshadows the pebbles we argue about and fight each other about.

The way i would deal with some of it would be to remove welfare for non citizens and remove any protections allowing non citizens to vote by implementing voter id laws.

These ideas are not my own but would stop the desire to immigrate here.

If we done that then we could allow people to come here to work and make a better life.

Remove the unjust laws that make things illegal on a federal level and get back to constitutionality by understanding that in order to make something illegal you have to pass an amendment on the federal level.

If this is not done then sitsa will pass and we will be even further out of the scope of the foundation.

Give the power of immigration back to the states and create a federal naturalization standard that makes people fit in with the citizens.

Let the states decide how many new citizens they want and can handle and pass that through the naturalization office at the federal level.

Put God back in the schools where wanted and remove the federalization of our education system.

What ways do you suggest would work. Please take the longview.

1. Term limits- 6 years House and Senate....6 years as President

2 . No health care or pay after terms are completed for all elected officials.

3. No more Federal welfare for other countries...O

4. Lobbyists put under stricter regulations.

5. As you said ...stop letting (those in the 1% groups)small minorities push their agenda (political correctness) on the majority.

6.Realize that none of this can happen , probably ,without a complete collapse of our society !

edit on 24-6-2018 by conspiracytheoristIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Until individuals start looking inward and being responsible (fiscally and morally), less greedy, less corrupt, less selfish, with strict principles etc. and become a majority of the populace, there is no way it can trickle into how the country is run or how future generations will act. It is up to individuals to take the steps at every turn that they have control over.

Reorganizing the poo particles in toilet water cannot make it drinkable now matter how you do it.
edit on 24-6-2018 by Halfswede because: double word

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Or perhaps it will take more than 38 minutes from the time of your OP for folks to legitimately provide a response. Wouldn’t you want some well thought out suggestions?

yes indeed

that is why i asked for the longview at the end of the op

i figured that by now you all would be used to peeps talking out of both sides of their mouth

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Let's fully embrace separate but equal, where there are only POC establishments so that they may eat their meals, watch their movies and shop without concern for any possible micro aggression. But not too equal, because it should still be ok to harass all opposition wherever it may be found into silence, driving the immoral vermin from all political life, all commerce, and any public appearance whatsoever. We can threaten their families, their kids, their employers and anyone else in proximity who doesn't have the sense to get the hell out of the way.

Love trumps hate, and we should kick the # out of, or at least shout down and call vile names, anyone who disagrees with this most sacred value.

Oh wait, I thought you were asking for the resistance's plan.

Mia culpa.

edit on 24-6-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Putting the power the federal gov. has taken from us and give it back to the states would be a spark that could get the ball rolling.

I think federal law stating that only voters with id can vote for potus would be a good start.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I love the optimism

this can be fixed

try harder

if you notice people are scared to face the truth so i see your point

The truth is hard.

It's much easier to get money from the government through various means than it is to do for yourself. Frankly, many of us who do get from the government have the means to do without. Doing so would cause a lot of pain, but we could.

Thing is that like all addicts, we're likely going to be forced to it cold turkey.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have an idea, not a fix but a step forward in bridging our differences and working together from the bottom up.

Let's write a letter to the White House, from ATS, to the WH. A professional letter, decent and dignified, deserving a President. And we write it Wikipedia style, we add and subtract ourselves, and edit and re-edit until we all agree that it is good.

And if we don't want to write to the President we can start with someone smaller, on some topic that we can all get behind. Maybe we write to the head of ICE or to AG Sessions. Or Betsy deVos. Doesn't matter.

Just an idea, but I think many good writers here could get behind a unified project to get the ball rolling.

And we don't just complain... we outline the issues and provide solutions.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

Putting the power the federal gov. has taken from us and give it back to the states would be a spark that could get the ball rolling.

I think federal law stating that only voters with id can vote for potus would be a good start.

What about a state like California, where I’ve been lectured time and time again the politicians there DO NOT represent most in the state, only the bastions of liberalism like residents of San Francisco? That’s why they continually speculate about dividing into 2 or 3 separate states. I suspect NY and NYC is much the same way. I’m all for Constitutionalism and State’s rights...as long as ALL the residents of ALL the states have the option.

I do think term limits for Senate and House would be a great step (you can find posts of mine along the way advocating just that.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Really ? Which one is that ? Are you saying not to take care of US Citizens ?

That should be a given . They are illegally in this country

The US does have a legal immigration process. Always has .

You cant be more incorrect than that one statement

Well , yeah . If they fall under the the Constitution as adjudicated by the US Supreme Court system.

When was it ever a State matter ?

They dont. Most were written well before the "1%"

Now , I agree with some, if not most. Except the ones above need to be corrected .

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

In the Mud Pit? Seems somewhat unlikely...given the normal tones of "conversation" in here.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
yeah real easy government mind your business

problem solved

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
I have an idea, not a fix but a step forward in bridging our differences and working together from the bottom up.

Let's write a letter to the White House, from ATS, to the WH. A professional letter, decent and dignified, deserving a President. And we write it Wikipedia style, we add and subtract ourselves, and edit and re-edit until we all agree that it is good.

And if we don't want to write to the President we can start with someone smaller, on some topic that we can all get behind. Maybe we write to the head of ICE or to AG Sessions. Or Betsy deVos. Doesn't matter.

Just an idea, but I think many good writers here could get behind a unified project to get the ball rolling.

And we don't just complain... we outline the issues and provide solutions.

i like it

number one issue i see is voter id and immigrant welfare right now that would stop the bleeding

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

so far so good

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

a wall with a big ole door CLOSED

that is the reality

seems the potus took kids with no plans to return them

they are currently trying to figure out how to undo the mess they made

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Maybe there aren't any problems. Maybe this is the way it's supposed to be, and you can't fix it because it's not actually broken.

It's like saying that a horse has problems because it is shaped in such a way that people keep wanting to ride on its back. What are you going to do? Make it grow spikes? Shorten the back so there's no room for people to sit? Make it stand on two legs? That would "solve" its problems.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join