It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman dubbed '#PermitPatty' appears to call cops on 8-year-old girl selling water in viral video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There was a kid using a snow-blower in Boston, for his elderly neighbors. During the entire winter, he made $750.00.
THEN they made him buy a license, and as I recall, it was around $750.00.

Appalling. Absolutely appalling.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Nothing like learning your neighborhood is the new Love Canal because people do not want interference to a company saving money by dumping toxic material here and there.

That is showing us the poor state of the education system.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

That behavior is disgusting. MA is one of the most corrupt states there is. Unfortunately this crap happens everywhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Nothing like learning your neighborhood is the new Love Canal because people do not want interference to a company saving money by dumping toxic material here and there.

That is showing us the poor state of the education system.

How is that?

edit on 6/24/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

People somehow think government stopping companies from polluting the land and water is government tyranny...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: roadgravel

People somehow think government stopping companies from polluting the land and water is government tyranny...

Yes, I would agree. People won't always do the right thing. Some almost never. Brain washed into thinking it is "evil".

They can be too much or too little.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Wow what a C word.

Misery loves company. Nasty jerks everywhere. People like her ruin lives. She looks like she is not nice people. Nasty and mean.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is a great break down of her background and the backlash from all this.

heavy.com...

She is screwed. She should have stayed in wall street or left wall street in NYC.

Her brand is the plague now. She has become repulsive to everyone she worked with.
edit on 6 24 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lykan

originally posted by: tinner07
What if the water was bought originally with food stamps?

That'd be none of your or anyone else's business.

Otherwise hand out food instead of credit for food.

The difference between trying to help people, or dictating their lifestyle.

We try not to dictate people's lives and choices in the US.

We chose as tax payers to fund "food stamps" or EBT cards. What people do with their allotted food credit is their choice.

Not that I'm advocating food stamps or debit cards, but it's like loaning a friend $100 then telling them what "not" to spend it on..

If one is so concerned the other us to stupid to handle what is given, then give them exactly what you want them to have,or keep your money in your pocket and your mouth shut.

*that sounded harsh it wasn't personal just blunt; no offense intended

If you loan a friend $100 to pay a bill, and they end up not paying that bill with that money, you don't give them any more money.

Bad analogy.

If you're on the government dole, yeah there probably should be certain guidelines you must follow to continue to receive help. The alternatives are to either be SoL or figure out a way to not have to rely on government. Cash out you're ebt card from a stripclub, you clearly don't need food that bad.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Not a bad idea

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
In a free country people could sell what ever they want.

In a free country people could buy what ever they want.

This is easy enough for everyone to understand.

GOV. gtfo of our lives.

In this case, it isn't the government, it's a nosy Parker.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
A permit allows for some comeback should the water be tainted - you can trace who sold what where.

They knew that the water was contaminated in Flint, did anything happen to the people who knew and still choose it ?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Haven't read through all the response yet, but have anyone mentioned Permit Patty ,sells weed to dogs..yes that's her business, so I'd peg her as a Liberal?? Although I can't really tell theses days since John Boehner is now selling ganja himself, a thing he once put ppl in jail for..if she is then ergo your batsht crazy liberal.. Possibly?? although I can't say for sure.
But here is what I know, calling cops on blk ppl doing random things usually never ends well.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I haven't done an exhaustive search, but what I found suggests Permit Patty had no issue with the kid, but the mom was super annoying and screaming and being obnoxious and she wanted them gone to make the mother leave.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Being reported now that She lied when She said She really didn't call the cops, theres 911 audio.

www.ktvu.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join