It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats ignoring Black Americans and using them for votes... yet again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: seeker1963

Wow! Candace Owens is Wide Awake. She obviously sees right through the left's hypocrisy and fake moral outrage. What did she say at the end? Something like, "time's up!"

I think so. I was laughing so hard watching Tarlov not know what to do because she was debating a black woman I was in tears laughing.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: seeker1963
Stupid people talk fast so they don’t seem stupid.

Kinda like how people with no argument ignore the discussion?

If democrats actually cared about minorities(especially blacks) they would stop treating them like they are incapable of competing in academia and the job world without things like affirmative action. Promoting government dependency over independence.

Thanks OP for pointing this out to the masses.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Dim are not learning, which is why they're going to continue losing seats all over America.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That would be gerrymandering.

Go look up how many Democrats voted in the country, and compare it to how many seats they have.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

Go look up how many Democrats voted in the country, and compare it to how many seats they have.

Show us the 20 most gerrymandered Congressional Districts.

Include exact number of each Party's eligible voters along actual votes cast last election.

Otherwise, phffft

😎💥😎

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh and actually they haven’t been ignoring it.. they haven’t been going to the wall or anything, but it is not the democrats WHO ARE PRETENDING THAT THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A GOOD THINg!!!!

I could find a compilation video of a dozen democrats saying the war on drugs is racist and a disaster..

I would be shocked if you can find one republican without the last name Paul saying the same thing..

The war on drugs is a conservative republican policy started by Nixon SPECIFICALLY to villinizes the blacks and hippies who were his major political opponents at the time.

Even if we say the democrats ignore the war on drugs. The gop is the only ones keeping it going...

Guess who gets theVAST majority of Private Prison lobbying money??

Republicans.. s

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
An honest title of this thread would be..
“Look how bad the democrats are about an issue the gop started and still pretends is a good thing!!”

Lol

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Didn’t trump like 2 months ago start giving drug dealers life?!?!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I could find a compilation video of a dozen democrats saying the war on drugs is racist and a disaster..

It isn't what they say, but the lobbyist money they take from big Pharm! Also let's not forget, the Democrats had 2 years to do something about the war on drugs when Obama was elected and did NOTHING! Also before you say what does Big Pharm have to do with it? Big Pharm has a lot to lose if Mary Jane is Legalized Federally.

Both parties support the Prison Industry!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
An honest title of this thread would be..
“Look how bad the democrats are about an issue the gop started and still pretends is a good thing!!”

Lol

Or maybe...

"Look how Democrats are continuing their Plantation mentality"😃

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Show us the 20 most gerrymandered Congressional Districts.

Include exact number of each Party's eligible voters along actual votes cast last election.

Otherwise, phffft

😎💥😎

You don't seem to understand how gerrymandering works.

It's done by packing opposing-party voters into fewer districts, and cracking districts into your-party majority by diluting the opposing-party vote.

If you look at the most gerrymandered districts, many of them are drawn by one party but the majority for such a district is the opposing party.

Go have a look at some - the districts are pretty horrible.
edit on 13Sun, 24 Jun 2018 13:53:27 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Oh so if black men stop committing crimes they won't stop going to jail?

interesting.. so most black people in prison are innocent?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Oh so if black men stop committing crimes they won't stop going to jail?

interesting.. so most black people in prison are innocent?

This is an unrelated post in response to what I posted. Perhaps that is why you didn't quote it.

Also, do you know what clearance rates mean?
edit on 14Sun, 24 Jun 2018 14:16:14 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Can't come up with a valid answer.

phfffft

😎

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Can't come up with a valid answer.

phfffft

😎

That you do not like the facts do not make them fake.

Pennsylvania is fun... if you look at its 18 districts, which will be redistricted by court-order due to how gerrymandered they are, you come up with this:

Total votes across districts in 2016:
Democrat 2,625,157
Republican 3,096,576

It might have been closer, but two of the district races were unopposed
District 3 (244,893 Republican votes, 0 Democrat votes)
District 18 (293,684 Republican votes, 0 Democrat votes)

For example of how bad they've packed some, check out these two:
1st District
2nd District

There are 18 districts - 18 House of Representatives seats - and 12 are Republicans.
edit on 14Sun, 24 Jun 2018 14:35:10 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Meanwhile, the GOP tells a black Democrat, to his face on TV: "you're out of your cotton-picking mind":

Yeah I'm gonna say with that accent, he ain't a guy from the South just using common slang.

And Republicans wonder why they have difficulties getting, usually very religious, black communities to support them.

it was "ever picking" and, I will call foul ball:
whataboutism.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The OP says:

Democrats are taking Black Americans for granted

I point:

And Republicans wonder why they have difficulties getting, usually very religious, black communities to support them.

What 'whataboutism' are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

You responded to me posting what I post in a negative way and without clearly articulating a point.

Why don't you just answer my question since the post you were responding to was so offensive?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

You responded to me posting what I post in a negative way and without clearly articulating a point.

Why don't you just answer my question since the post you were responding to was so offensive?

So you don't understand what clearance rates are?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

You still didn't answer my question.

What does a clearance rate have anything to do with you answering my question after not clearly articulating a point?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join