It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats ignoring Black Americans and using them for votes... yet again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As usual, Democrats are taking Black Americans for granted and putting their concerns on the back burner in favor of immigration.

**No effort by Democrats to address the millions of Black American children separated from their fathers due to BS non-violent drug related crime.

**No effort by Democrats to solve gang violence that impact Black communities and families just trying to live their lives.

**No effort by Democrats to improve the living conditions of the average American worker (by reducing taxes to an affordable level)

They'd rather give what little extra we do have to illegal aliens (through welfare and other public funded programs) instead of investing into our lowest income and most vulnerable AMERICANS communities.

Regardless, Democrats continue to ignore Black Americans at their own peril. Despite the fact that many Black Americans do not support increases in non-merit-based legal immigration (and especially not illegal immigration), Democrats continue to laser focus on this issue while continually ignoring what Black Americans are telling them.

"African Americans tend to be a reliable voting bloc for the Democratic Party, but they have repeatedly indicated in public opinion surveys that they want significantly less immigration.

A recent Harvard-Harris poll found that African Americans favor reducing legal immigration more than any other demographic group: 85% want less than the million-plus we allow on an annual basis, and 54% opted for the most stringent choices offered — 250,000 immigrants per year or less, or none at all."

www.latimes.com...

Despite the lies from Democrats, immigration enforcement is not racist. In fact, it most benefits Black American men. Further, the 14th amendment was specifically added to rectify the years of mistreatment of Black Americans. It is the 14th amendment that requires all laws be equally enforced. So in effect, by Democrats demanding certain laws go un-enforced, they are effectively weakening the 14th amendment (which is far more "racist" than enforcing laws)
edit on 6/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Watch Candace Owens DESTROY Progressive sock puppet Jessica Tarlov! You'll love this!

]]

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
Stupid people talk fast so they don’t seem stupid.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The Clintons and the black community.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the GOP tells a black Democrat, to his face on TV: "you're out of your cotton-picking mind":

Yeah I'm gonna say with that accent, he ain't a guy from the South just using common slang.

And Republicans wonder why they have difficulties getting, usually very religious, black communities to support them.
edit on 12Sun, 24 Jun 2018 12:31:06 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
My thing: the places where black people have the densest population are also run by Democrats.

Democrats control the governments, which control the police.

The police continue to do things the black communities do not like, causing the riots.

The black communities continue voting for Democrats.

I shouldn't have to point it out, but i will: this isn't a condemnation of Democrats, its a condemntation of the BS lip service nonsense that is fed to The People by the parties.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Oh, thank you for infoming us of this. The republicans do a much better job with these issues. Give me a break....yesterday, when I had a thread thrown into LOL, when it was NOT, I saw first hand what ATS has become! I was a lurker, long before I joined. ATS, is no longer in the middle, its filtered , for people like yourself. Very eye opening day yesterday, and I am going to make a rant about it very soon.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Right.....it's a diabolical ats conspiracy.

Self responsibility. Try it on. Then spread it to the democrat leadership plz.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The issues facing black communities and women in poverty are soley responsible for the position they are the government cannot make black stop committing crimes

Cant teach women to acquire skills

Can't force blAck men to actually taise their children..

This entire issue is nonsense

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i hear a lot of complaints about "they are giving them the money they should be giving us!!" listen, unless you're severely handicapped we shouldn't be "giving" anybody money.

we need to fix the immigration problem and encourage americans to have a stronger work and study ethic! too many people just want to get "freebies" how about getting up off your a$$ and doing something for yourself! some of these immigrants travel thousands of miles to try and live a better life, yes some are coming for "freebies" but most come and bust their butts for a better life. most poor americans wouldn't move out of their state for a better life. smh.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The question is, why do you seem to resent Black people voting?
I've always thought voting was a good thing. Everybody should vote, and can vote for whoever they please, yes?
Democrats don't force or prevent anyone from voting, you do realize that Mr. JBurns, don't you?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Whats gonna happen kurt is the left is so furiously blinded by their hate for Trump that while they are acting out they way they are, thinking they are digging a grave for Trump, they are gonna dig too far and too deep and be stuck in that grave themselves.

Karma is a fikle b and ends in itch.

link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I wish I could say this is a new low for you, but sadly, I can't.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

What was that, your words were too fast to understand.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: toysforadults

I wish I could say this is a new low for you, but sadly, I can't.

Yeah I have to agree angel, that's a pretty bad way to put it.

I think the point he was getting at is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Tact goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich

Whats gonna happen kurt is the left is so furiously blinded by their hate for Trump that while they are acting out they way they are, thinking they are digging a grave for Trump, they are gonna dig too far and too deep and be stuck in that grave themselves.

Karma is a fikle b and ends in itch.

You need to watch that video I posted, and look at who is shouting furiously.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The issues facing black communities and women in poverty are soley responsible for the position they are the government cannot make black stop committing crimes

This entire issue is nonsense

Wow, this explains so much about your posting.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I already wrote this thread 2 dats ago except for I was honest and pointed out that both political factions have been ignoring this problem when it comes to Americans.

The democrats are not the only ones acting outraged.. Trump is acting outraged... every elected republican is acting outraged.. AND OT OS THE REPUBLICAN LEAD WAR ON DRUGS THAT PUT THEM THERE...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think many Dems are whats called Plantation Democrats that thin just because they are dems they will get the black vote. Nutty Waters is a prime example. But the black community has bigger plans and they are smart enough to know getting ahead can't happen via handout or crack sales.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Wow! Candace Owens is Wide Awake. She obviously sees right through the left's hypocrisy and fake moral outrage. What did she say at the end? Something like, "time's up!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join