It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth is sacrosanct. People deserve to know what's beneath the web of spin. #FreeTommy.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

"The only thing that Yaxley-Lennon could learn from a packet of gum, is how to get himself a case of lockjaw."

If only it was that easy to shut him up everyone would be buying him Wrigley's Spearmint. LoL

Don't want him to die, or choke to death in gaol all the same as if would facilitate nothing more than martyrdom to his pathetic little cause and routine.

To be honest, if he had half a brain, he would use his 13 months to educate himself as to the error of his outlook in life.

But chance would be a fine thing indeed.
edit on 25-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There is no spin. He broke the law. You break the law you go to jail.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Heh... you know, if there were a bunch of intellectually incompetent oafs, who could be convinced to treat someone as a martyr because they wiped themselves out with a packet of Hubba Bubba, it would likely as not be the EDL/FLA/BNP idiots out there who would be most likely to qualify as such.

Good grief!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I presume you mean these fine specimens of humanity?

Lovely fellows really, salt of the Earth. LoL

So full of hope and joy for the future.

And what stimulating intellectual conversations and ideologies they put forward for our approval.

edit on 25-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

One thing I'll admit to, is some confusion over exactly who is pulling all the strings - there's some key factions, as I alluded to - and I hate not knowing fully

The Paradigm behind the Modern Left

...You're welcome.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

And just like 9/11 they are gonna tell us this apocalyptic clash of cultures could not have been predicted by anyone at that time. Like it wasn't planned out on purpose.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Oh yes, stunning patriotism there, aping the salute of not one, but TWO of the most poisonous organisations to ever threaten our shores, those being the Roman Empire, and the Nazis of Germany.

Traitorous dogs the lot of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

That big bald dude in the top meme looks like he has followed through.

Hope his mammy remembered to pack him a second pair of breeks. LoL

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wow, what a beautiful, self righteous, back slapping echo chamber the 2 of you have got going on here. You should get a room
. Way to go in turning a legit thread into a 2 man show on how much you hate Tommy Robinson and the absolute contempt you have for people who may have a different point of view than you on this subject.

What you are doing is textbook. Trying to belittle people who have a different opinion than you, keep repeating the same boring af right on rhetoric (yaxley/mcmasters/lennon guffaw guffaw. Knuckledraggers, bald, dimwits, traitorous dogs etc etc.) and just kill the thread with ur incessant drivel.

You have become the people you claim to stand against.

Just because people think what has happened to Tommy Robinson, the way it was planned and executed by tptb is wrong, does not make a person a nazi or hard right scum. It does not mean we love Tommy Robinson. It does not make you better than that person, no matter how many times you repeat yourself. It does not give you the right to name call and patronise someones OP just because you can`t control yourself and go off on one anytime anyone says Tommy Robinsons name.

And TB, I can imagine the orgasmic feelings of euphoria you get when you don your keyboard warrior persona and again tells us half witted imbeciles how wrong we are to think about things from a different angle, let alone question or have an opinion on a topic which differs from your all knowing and all wise judgment on every issue, but you keep wishing death upon those who you quite clearly detest/hate. Hardly as well balanced a person as you like to pretend. Its pretty disgraceful and immature to be honest.

And just so there is no confusion, I hate to think that anyone was trying to misdirect people here,

The first picture, as I`m sure you damn well know is not someone whos a nazi sympathiser or is a nazi, it was the person calling the police nazi's, as others were calling them at the protests. So quite the opposite.

2nd picture is the reason Tommy Robinson left the EDL, it was getting infiltrated by people who really were far right neo nazis and he felt he couldn`t stop it so he left. Just to clear that up.

Now lets see how a black guy who thinks Tommy Robinson is racist deals with him in a mature way

www.youtube.com...

And back to OP

You should fully enjoy your freedoms and state of security. The majority of people do and as long as you play your part in the structure of this society you should have no problems.

However, if something happens to you or a friend or loved one, something horrible and unpredictable, I am not just on about grooming gangs, it could be anything, if something terrible happened and was covered up by tptb, you would want justice. The truth to come out. If this is denied to you, you would try to fight even harder for that truth or justice just to be aknowledged. That is when you will see the truth. A very dark, choking, oppressive truth. Those freedoms and that state of security can be taken from you so quickly and can be via secret courts and multi agency attacks. All the things you took for granted, smart phones, laptops, employment, freedom and privacy goes out of the window.

This is why I feel so strongly on freedom of speech and privacy issues. Some people live a full life oblivious, where as some people feel the full force of the insidious ptb and when you see it happening and tptb in action whilst some people are so blind to it, it makes you feel very angry.

Truth IS sacrosant, but if a lot of powerful people don`t want a certain truth to become general knowledge they will make that truth and the source it is coming from disappear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join