It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Because I am sick of these bitter half-wits attacking our people and our culture simply because they disagree with it.

I can agree to a point if someone wants to immigrant to the U.S. and then turns around and attacks American values and our beliefs they should be deported. If a country gives someone safe refuge, there should be stipulations if they engage in crime, gangs or attack are way of life, they should be deported. However, if they become American citizens, there's not much you can do when our constitution protects legalized American citizens with the freedom of speech.

Having said that, we also have organizations like the KKK who racially attack American citizens. Again they're protected by free speech. Whether you like it or not, our country protects the rights of it's citizens to speak their peace.

What about all the young Black American children who are separated from their fathers for decades over BS "offenses"?

You would have to define "BS" defenses. We also don't know the details of most of these BS offenses. The children could be separated due to physical abuse related to the "BS" defense. Separating children from their parents at the border is just plain wrong. Were a country of moral values and civility. We can tackle the immigration procedures much more humanely than Trump's "0" tolerance policy. Maybe Trump should stop pointing the finger at democrats all the time and use his supposed "negotiating skills" to bring both sides together on this subject. We already have a do nothing congress, and Trump is only making the situation worse and much more divisive by voicing his attacks on democrats.

What about all the young American children who are separated from parents due to actual crimes they commit?

Again we don't know the detail of each case to even use this as a comparison. Two wrongs don't make a right, and if there is a problem, than congress and the courts should address it. This has nothing to do with immigration policies and procedures.

What about all the American citizens who have been permanently separated from their families by criminals killing them?

This argument is ridiculous. How do you compare non-violent immigrants being locked up in cages and their innocent children being subject to emotional distress due to their separation with murderers? Sure, some of these murderers were illegal immigrants who got into this country undetected. That issues need to be addressed by both members of congress!

What it really comes down to is congress is divided politically. How can anyone expect congressional representatives to sit down and address the problems facing this country and it's citizens? Our representatives are influenced by their political platforms, lobbyists, corporate America and Super PACS. There's a huge list of issues that Americans have been voicing complaints about such as our Healthcare system for years! Yet congress continues to sit on their hands and do nothing to fix these problems.

Americans continue to defend both parties when really they are the problem!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Hillary coined the term "deplorable s " not Trump . Its the wittle waabits that scurry when they hear the roar of the Lions .

Yet you ignore the numerous attacks from Trump??? Lets face it the political bias when it comes Trump is deafening. To defend someone who has been caught time and time again lying to the American people is worthy of defending? Someone who would attack the media and would rather prefer a state controlled media? Someone who thinks they're above the law and wants to use his pardoning power to avoid accountability? Someone who spews false propaganda to push his agenda? Sure sounds like a wannabe dictator to me.

What's really sad is how conservatives who always attack communist ideas and state controlled dictators are supporting a president who engages in this! If Trump had it his way, he would get rid of our system of government so he had no checks and balances and he could dictate his agenda and make sure everyone worshiped him. It's amazing how you and other Trump supporters ignore this.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I think politics has become the new secular religion. These ppl worship their parties and follow blindly their party leaders agenda.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maxine Waters needs to be deactivated!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Trump 2020 #MAGA!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The loudest mouths have the most to hide. Remember the disgraced thigh-groper John Conyers? Maxine is 10x worse.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The loudest mouths have the most to hide. Remember the disgraced thigh-groper John Conyers? Maxine is 10x worse.

Or one of my personal favorites.....

edit on 25-6-2018 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters says Trump is a Dictator and people in his Cabinet won't be able to go anywhere without getting harassed !!

Yup, she laid out the Democrat plan right on MSNBC TV.

Getting real desperate they are.

And we still have a ways to go until November !!!

They're ACTIVATED !!

Trump likes DICTATORS because he wants to run the US like a DICTATOR, says crazy lady

The disheveled homeless woman also seemed to say that Secretary of Homeland Security chief Nielsen deserved to be harassed by leftist agitators, and that Sarah Huckabee Sanders should expect to be kicked out of every restaurant. The homeless lady made an OK point about Trump loving dictators though. I hope she finds a way to better her life and get off the streets. Poor lady. And get better security, MSNBC, seriously!!!

Some dictator. He can't even stop protestors from being jerks to his staff. You'd think he'd have a death squad Ala the Clintons.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I can see this kind of thing getting so bad
they will have to postpone the election.
then it will blow UP! and maybe a civil war?

trump the last president?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
They need to charge Waters with inciting violence or something.
If someone gets hurt by some nut who was inspired by her, they should sue her.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yes they do. I am a year old woman and never thought I would see the things happening now. I just got through telling my husband, I may start carrying my gun when go to town. That is sad.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Odd for a dictator he keeps implementing laws as written by Congress. You think instead of following them he would just do away with them. He must be the crappiest dictator in all world history. Above all else he believes his duty is to implement the law as written.

He is a narcissist though but i think everyone knew that all ready. For him everything is bigger and better. I dont care WHAT he does HE WILL SAY ITS THE BEST has to have the biggest ego of any president.

Ive also noticed he does something unusual in his speeches he makes vague implications with a raised eyebrow or a shrug, allowing his audience to reach their own conclusions. And that conversational style can be effective. It’s more intimate than a scripted speech. People walk away from Trump feeling as though he were casually talking to them, allowing them to finish his thoughts.

But if you look at transcripts ots almost impossible to figure out what hes talking about this means he is very easy to miss quote because it seems like he just stoped that thought and moved on. I feel sorry for interpreters since he appears to have the same problem as many New Yorkers je goes off topic alot you talk to a new yorker they may mention what they had for lunch or their wifes new dress

For example you could ask them directions to time square well you start out near yankee stadium my dad used to take is there as kids. Love those hotdogs probably the best in the world. So then your going to take the subway. Sid you see those bill boards in the subway very strange had a polar bear eating icecream imagine that. I used to stop off for icecream all the time at this little parlor off broad. Anyway so you take the subway to 49th street.

Any way you get the idea used to drive me crazy going to New York you want to scream stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
The only thing scarier than M.Waters serving in the house is that people actually elected her

I would raise the scary and remind you that she continues to get re-elected, to include first-time voters.

THAT is the scary part.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It's really just super duper when our elected officials publicly advocate for breaking the law (harassing people in public).

It truly is one of the last resorts of the pathetic.

Also, that dude on the left of the video has Resting Douche Face.

edit on 25-6-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
we do not need a scotus battle to charge people with disorderly conduct

if they disturb the peace there are laws against such if it raises to that level

stop pretending as if we are lawless

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This is free speech. Sounds OK to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Suggestion for Maxine: Hook up with Loretta Lynch to bring an even bigger gift to Republicans!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Trump has commented:

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 25, 2018

Trump: 'Be careful what you wish for Max!'

💥💥😃💥💥

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

This is free speech. Sounds OK to me.

Yes, it's Great !!

🎃⚖🎃

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

it's one thing to disagree with a policy or legislation. that can be reasonably discussed.
it's quite another to harass an elected official and their family.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join