It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's the problem. Each side thinks they're the "American" side.

That's why this is becoming a Civil War.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: WeRpeons

Because I am sick of these bitter half-wits attacking our people and our culture simply because they disagree with it.

If they hate America, Americans and our Constitution so much they should get out and never come back. But their fake outrage and make-believe
moral superiority is both laughable and detestable. For instance:

What about all the young Black American children who are separated from their fathers for decades over BS "offenses"?

What about all the young American children who are separated from parents due to actual crimes they commit?

What about all the American citizens who have been permanently separated from their families by criminals killing them?

Where is their outrage? Yet they find the long standing policy of caring for unaccompanied minor children at the border so intolerable that they attack and harass us away from work at private establishments? I have nothing but a middle finger for them. I wouldn't cast a vote for a Democrat under any circumstances, and that is sad considering I WAS A VOTING DEMOCRAT PRIOR TO 2016

So was I. Never again.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
If they keep this up, it's only a matter of time before there is a John Brown incident of some sort or another.

They tried really hard at the Congressional baseball practice with Steve Scalise and again with the trash truck on the tracks in front of the Congressional train, but neither of those worked quite right.

Wonder what round three will be and if the third time's the charm?

They are working really hard on dismantling this hemisphere..

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

My favorite band for sure, the sentiment of the song and some of the lyrics were the 1st thing I thought about after reading the OP.
This stuff is getting ridiculous, not fun, and no one is clean..L or R, Waters though, is particularly an imbecile.
You have to knock down an old house before you can build a new one in its place..time to bring in the bulldozer.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

I wonder what will happen when their rhetoric and hysteria goes too far?
Maybe big Pharma has a legitimate need . Heck its probably them that is helping this crap to escalate somehow . It could actually be done I suppose in targeting the amygdala . This r/K " The Genetics of Politics | Liberals vs. Conservatives | Gene Wars " thing says a lot
I am so glad one of the members turned me on to this . It was so frustrating trying to understand this left/right thing ...not now

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Is it me or is Maxine and other leftists sounding and acting like radical Islamists in declaring God is on their side and rationalizing violence against their 'enemies'? We've already had GOP members shot up because they're GOP. Pam Bondi is getting spat on. And it seems like getting booted and/or heckled at a restaurant is the least of their behavior. There's no use in debating these people anymore. They're just too far gone.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
Is it me or is Maxine and other leftists sounding and acting like radical Islamists in declaring God is on their side and rationalizing violence against their 'enemies'? We've already had GOP members shot up because they're GOP. Pam Bondi is getting spat on. And it seems like getting booted and/or heckled at a restaurant is the least of their behavior. There's no use in debating these people anymore. They're just too far gone.

I wouldn't say like Islam so much as more like a moral/religious style ideology.

If you do your searching around, you can find not a few people, even former progressives to current progressives, beginning to liken this brand to a sort of religious crusade.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Big positive development for Republicans tonight!

Maxine Waters is calling on her supporters to HARASS White House staffers in public, at their homes, places of worship... wherever they can be found.

www.foxnews.com...

That's it. Ramp it up Maxine!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
At a HUGE (for Maxine) rally of 23 people this evening, Maxine barked into the microphone, "GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!!"

Article w/video: truepundit.com...

Did God change sides without telling us?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep in mind that there is "God" and there are "gods" She must of been referring to one of the others . But if you look at Psalm 82 you see God judging them for what seems like Maxine is only following their orders .

edit on 24-6-2018 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Maybe Maxine's hairdresser is named Gawd. She just can't say it properly.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Jeezus..you think god picks a side?..get over yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
At a HUGE (for Maxine) rally of 23 people this evening, Maxine barked into the microphone, "GOD IS ON OUR SIDE!!"

Article w/video: truepundit.com...

11 For God does not show favoritism.

Romans 2:11 NIV

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Mad Maxine has it backwards (as usual). God has never been on anyone's side. The smart people get on God's side.

And I doubt she's on it, calling for His children to be harassed.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thank you! Exactly what I was saying.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23523145]WarPig1939[/post
Amen brother. The storm clouds are gathering. Let the crazy Libs fire the first shot. It will open a can of whoop ass they can't contain.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Mad Maxine has it backwards (as usual). God has never been on anyone's side. The smart people get on God's side.

TheRedneck

Law Enforcement says that if a crowd of mentally deranged people approaches you, and looks threatening, you have the legal right to blast them into the next life.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

This Maxine Waters?

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Law Enforcement says that if a crowd of mentally deranged people approaches you, and looks threatening, you have the legal right to blast them into the next life.
twitter.com...

Yeah, that's the answer.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

LOL ... the problem with Mrs. Waters is that she is becoming the things she professes to hate.

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join