It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Because I am sick of these bitter half-wits attacking our people and our culture simply because they disagree with it.

If they hate America, Americans and our Constitution so much they should get out and never come back. But their fake outrage and make-believe
moral superiority is both laughable and detestable. For instance:

What about all the young Black American children who are separated from their fathers for decades over BS "offenses"?

What about all the young American children who are separated from parents due to actual crimes they commit?

What about all the American citizens who have been permanently separated from their families by criminals killing them?

Where is their outrage? Yet they find the long standing policy of caring for unaccompanied minor children at the border so intolerable that they attack and harass us away from work at private establishments? I have nothing but a middle finger for them. I wouldn't cast a vote for a Democrat under any circumstances, and that is sad considering I WAS A VOTING DEMOCRAT PRIOR TO 2016

edit on 6/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

More divisiveness taken right out of Trump's playbook.
Hillary coined the term "deplorable s " not Trump . Its the wittle waabits that scurry when they hear the roar of the Lions .

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maxine Waters is like Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving that nobody wants. She's such a vile witch. Every time she opens her mouth she creates a larger voter base for the GOP.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have said it time and time again. These people don't have any logical arguments. All they have is "racist!" "nazi!" "bigot!" and now, physical confrontation, verbal abuse, shouting in public places and in places of business...

They cant just use the system and vote, and debate logically, because they know they are losing, Big Time. They have had every opportunity in the world to convince people and go out and vote. They still do.

But they know that won't work so they have resorted to terror tactics. Trying to scare people into making certain political choices. That's the definition of terrorism. They want the next appointee to turn down the job because if they take it, they will have to deal with the Progressive Mob harassing them and their family. They are sending the message that you are not even safe at home.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If they keep this up, it's only a matter of time before there is a John Brown incident of some sort or another.

They tried really hard at the Congressional baseball practice with Steve Scalise and again with the trash truck on the tracks in front of the Congressional train, but neither of those worked quite right.

Wonder what round three will be and if the third time's the charm?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Get her out of here!
Signed America.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
By the way, guys...

I want to remind everyone on the American side, to calm down a little... we won. The democrats already proved they are ready to go to war for illegal immigrants but haven't lifted a finger for American families seperated by the enforcement of law. Most of them seperated by the enforcement of very unfair laws. Not even the same order of magnitude as the border debate. Extremely more persecution. Against Americans. Families, ripped apart... for FAR more than 50 days. We accept it because they broke the law. And we know that there are ways to go about changing that, and ways you do Not.

But speaking out for black fathers in prison because of marijuana and other drug laws, and children in foster care in state facilities due to these laws, are supposed to be one of the Lefts main causes... But they never went This far for them. They barely even went to bat at all for the Americans. But they went full Nuclear War for these illegal immigrants.

They already proved that they are ready to commit terrorism on behalf of the illegal immigrants. Frightening women by surrounding them, shouting, getting in their face, spitting, blocking their exits, etc... Never seen them fight that hard, including risking serious prison time, for the American families... odd that.

So look, all we have to do is calmly, logically point out their many misdeeds and hypocrisies.

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....
Do Not use the word NAZI under Any Circumstances.
I UNDERSTAND THE ALLURE... It is hard to resist after they have called us Nazis for years and their behavior is increasingly resembling that very thing... But trust me it leads nowhere.

There are many other ways to describe what they are doing besides "Nazi". What they are engaging in now, is Terrorism. There is no such thing as protesting a single individual at their home or at a restaurant or theater. That is stalking, harassment, terrorism, assault, unlawful imprisonment (when the large men blocked her exit) etc, and goes way beyond what the 1st amendment grants them.

These people belong in Gitmo. They are using fear and threats to make a political statement. End of story.
edit on 6/24/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/24/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
I wonder when they are going to assign Trump supporters to wear stars so we can identify them? Well i guess they shouldn't be stars maybe MAGA hats. Pass a law saying we need to identify them with hats and shirts. After all i think we need to identify these Nazis some how right?

Be very careful what you ask for. The Nazis weren't too kind to their opposition. Keep calling normal everyday Americans nazis and you may just in fact get your wish. Except it won't be an easy road for people like you. I hope you have friends in Canada.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
Maxine waters says something....and the right goes insane...lol

Melania wears something... The left goes insane.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It is too easy to just discard her as a mere joke - given her appearance, poor speech, low IQ and the generally insane statements "she" makes.

However, given the left's current streak of domestic terrorism/terrorism support/anti-American anti-Constitutionalism we can't afford to take any of them at face value (as the jokes they are).

No, she belongs with the other domestic enemies: in federal detention.

Just so you know, this is the kind of #-bag we're dealing with

What a nasty woman. She wants to make fun of Trump's 11 year old son? Well, Maxine's lips are so huge and grotesque it looks like you could float a small sedan across the river on them. Just an ugly, ugly person. Inside, yes, but especially out.

Holy crap. Did she honestly say that? Reginald Denny was an unfortunate by product of a rebellion? Oh man. I actually hate her now more than ever if this is true.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: jimmyx
Maxine waters says something....and the right goes insane...lol

Melania wears something... The left goes insane.

They went full-blown insane after Obama turned his back on them, and put his wants and needs ahead of (almost) everyone in America.

edit on 6/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

What is better to be activated or deactivated?

The masses no longer engage in reality.

If we do not hang together we will hang separately.

Who signed the largest omnibus in history?

You act as if trump has not fed them dems to the point they got everything they ever asked for.

You buy into the divide being put forth.

They are all on the same team and you are not on that team yet you think you are on a side of it.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Philosophy

phffftt

💥🔑💥

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

i get that

he did feed the dems very much and the repubs could have reversed much of the spending with some measures they talked about but decided to not act on.

There is just not much to defend the current situation with either way.

Here is a little secret for you
neither dems nor repubs want a wall
it was just words for vote trade
shhhhhhhhh

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....
Do Not use the word NAZI under Any Circumstances.

Agreed... but what to call them? We do need a name, just for reference, but "liberal" is not accurate. They have corrupted liberalism with non-liberal views.

Progressives? There is nothing about their agenda that is in the slightest progress-related.

Far-left? Not very descriptive IMO... "left" is very ambiguous.

Someone suggested "wabbits"... but I like rabbits. They're cute and cuddly, unlike Mad Maxine, Cryin' Chuck. Pocahontas, or Nagging Nancy Pelosi.

I suggest "armadillos." Useless, destructive, invasive, and they carry leprosy.

Can I get a show of hands on armadillos?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

These crazy people are going to keep pushing the limits in till it starts a civil-war.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
One word.

Sedition

se·di·tion səˈdiSH(ə)n
/Submit noun noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

edit on 24-6-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Not for bullying at all? You obviously disagree with things Ive said, but you have a poor read on my character.

Maxine Waters is dangerous and provacative and a bully. I dont subscribe to that from any party, but of course as a registered independent, I never have.

I follow ethics, based on goodwill, but any of you particularly defending extreme leftists have broken your barometers and are willing to construe any number of made up @#$% to defend your need to hate.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
It must be terrible for her to know that other liberals wont come to her defense . Surely there must be at least one silly liberal to do so

I wonder what will happen when their rhetoric and hysteria goes too far? I fear someone is going to get hurt..btw, I get what you did there..haha oh silly ol me oh my..

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Good ole Maxine , always pretty good for a laugh. The left really are trying everything in the book to appear to be right since that'll never really happen, kinda sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join