It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Maxine's Proposal....

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That video always brings a big smile. The U.S. Navy Admiral answering the questions deserves (another) medal for his restraint and maturity, with answering Hank Johnson's questions with a straight face.

I bet Hank asked his home builder if too many birds sitting on one side of his roof, could make the house tip over, lol.
edit on 6/24/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think she posts on ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Another great Dem that deserves mention is little Debbie DWS . With out her hard work in the last election ,Hillary would have had to put off writing her very insightful book on what happened .

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Hank Johnson ...

edit on 6242018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i think from now on liberals should be translated to fascists , its sad how they corrupted the word and its aim

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: the2ofusr1

That video always brings a big smile. The U.S. Navy Admiral answering the questions deserves (another) medal for his restraint and maturity, with answering Hank Johnson's questions with a straight face.

I bet Hank asked his home builder if too many birds sitting on one side of his roof, could make the house tip over, lol.

Yeah, I swear, that one NEVER gets old. Can you even imagine what it was like to actually be in that room listening while Hank was so eloquently demonstrating the fact that science is, like, HARD and stuff?!

The really disturbing part of it is the fact that these shrubs were actually ELECTED.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Hank Johnson ...

Damn. You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Do Americans know that their Congress people have sever mental problems. This is so laughable.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
U.S. Congresswoman Maxine Waters says Trump is a Dictator and people in his Cabinet won't be able to go anywhere without getting harassed !!

So she thinks "Trump's people" should be given the same treatment as those in Revelation who refuse the Mark of the Beast. She may want to think through the implications of that.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Let her agitate for lynch mobs. Soon every member of the administration will require secret service protection. Let's see what happens.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I had no idea the movie, "Being There" (1979) was a documentary.
Hal Ashby got it wrong though as Peter Sellers character, Chance, seemed to have a little bit more sensibility than the real life versions.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree, I voted against Hillary, not for the man. I voted for Obama 2X. Trump is a tool, a moron, and an asshole. HOWEVER, He has accomplished a lot of things that I do agree with, and he continues too. I will most likely vote for him again. Even though I don't like him, and the most obvious reason is that the left has marginalized, insulted and degraded me so much the last 2 years, its ridiculous. Every main stream media outlet is insulting his supporters. Every internet outlet is doing the same. The only thing this accomplishes is push those toward the center to the right, and keeps those on the right, on the right.

Camain

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It's fairly easy to see what's happening here.

Let me start by saying I am a bit of a weirdo. I became interested in human behavior early in life, and I have spent every moment since then trying to understand this thing we call human behavior. It's a fascinating subject. We have such intelligence and imagination at times, but at other times we seem dumb as rocks. Even me... I can do marvelous things with technology, but when it comes to simply talking with people, I somehow seem to come across as a cross between Charles Manson and Rain Man.

Anyway...

Has anyone watched someone when they try to start their car and it won't start? The intelligent thing to do is to try a couple of times to ensure the problem is not a fluke, then begin investigating to see why the car refuses to start. However, humans do not always follow the most intelligent course of action. The typical response is to attempt to start the car maybe 20 times, each time becoming angrier that it is not working, Some will even turn the key harder and harder, like that has anything to do with the issue. The there's the cursing, perhaps some violent actions on various parts of the car, anger towards the manufacturer, and the obligatory fanatical waving of the arms. Finally, there is acceptance that the car is not going to start and they need to do something besides get angry in order to get it to work again.

I have determined that the amount and duration of the angry actions is inversely and exponentially proportional to the intelligence of the individual involved.

Humans also have this inherent ability to appear more intelligent than they actually are during times of lower such stresses. This ability does not seem to be associated with intelligence, but more with insecurity levels.

In 2016, the MSM consistently reported their polls as being positive for Clinton. Some went so far as to practically guarantee a no contest result. They did rise and fall with events as would be expected, but Clinton seemed to maintain a fairly regular advantage over Trump. On election night, however, the Electoral College votes were the opposite of what had been predicted. Thinking back over the events that led up to the election, I realized that the rhetoric coming from the Clinton supporters had become more and more vicious the closer to election day we got, and the polls, while still showing an appreciable lead for Clinton, showed a narrowing of the election.

My conclusion was that the polls were skewed purposely, by a known percentage, in order to sway the election. There were likely multiple polls that were conducted earlier on in the campaign to establish a known relationship between actual poll results and the skewed results being reported. Once that relationship was determined, the campaigns themselves were able to publish skewed polls in order to attempt to sway public opinion, while maintaining an internal barometer of actual expected results.

I believe the same thing is happening now. Until very recently, the Democratic candidates were celebrating this "blue wave" of midterm election results that would put them in power again. Some are still clinging to that message, but many seem to have dropped the narrative in favor of a new one: increasingly vicious ire toward anyone and anything that could be seen as positive for Trump and the Republican Party.

This is the same basic behavior as we can see with someone trying to start a car that refuses to start.

I have, therefore, come to believe that the results in the midterm election are expected by those in the know to be disastrous for the Democratic Party. They know this, of course, since they know the differential between published results and actual results in the polls. I have also noticed that very few polls are pressed by the MSM, with the possible exception of Fox News showing polls that indicate increasing support for Trump and his agendas.

In other words, come November, the Democrats in Congress are going down hard according to the actual numbers. Their attacks have failed; their obstructionism has backfired; their rhetoric has fallen on deaf ears. They did not understand, and do not understand, why Trump defeated Clinton. It was never about Trump; it was about the people seeing the corruption in the Federal government. Donald Trump simply rode the populist wave into office. I believe we can thank James Comey for initially opening many of those eyes, inadvertently as it may have been.

Maxine Waters did not get the nickname "Mad Maxine" without cause. She has a history of explosive conduct, indicative of a lower mental ability level. She also, of course, has the ability to show that veneer of intelligence I mentioned earlier... almost all politicians do. But as she sees a loss of power looming on the horizon and her actions do not seem to be helping the situation, she has slammed that car key on and off, on and off, over and over until she is now acting completely irrationally and is unable to show the veneer of intelligence she normally could show.

In the short term, this is a good thing, as Trump will keep the Republicans under some measure of control... but in the long term, this could be disastrous. The Democratic Party holds no exclusive rights to aberrant behavior.

The other possibility is of course an actual civil war. I have said many times for many years that the Bible is pretty plain that the US will not lead during WWIII... a ridiculous concept given our present position. However, I do believe the prediction is true, and that means something must happen to the US to prevent us from being able to effectively participate. That could be a financial collapse, an initial surprise attack that cripples us, or a civil war. Perhaps current events are indicating the latter?

I hope not. That could get very ugly very quickly.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Didn't I see a recent photo of Maxine Waters sleeping on an airplane with her mouth wide open and slobber drooling out? The passenger next to her who took the photo, was pointing out how "exposed" Maxine was.

I wish there was a way to erase that image from my mind!What did they use in M.I.B.a neuralyzer??

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree, I voted against Hillary, not for the man. I voted for Obama 2X. Trump is a tool, a moron, and an asshole. HOWEVER, He has accomplished a lot of things that I do agree with, and he continues too. I will most likely vote for him again. Even though I don't like him, and the most obvious reason is that the left has marginalized, insulted and degraded me so much the last 2 years, its ridiculous. Every main stream media outlet is insulting his supporters. Every internet outlet is doing the same. The only thing this accomplishes is push those toward the center to the right, and keeps those on the right, on the right.

Camain

I actually hope the don't change. Putting out a commercial stating this fact, just before elections will be the golden ticket.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I wonder when they are going to assign Trump supporters to wear stars so we can identify them? Well i guess they shouldn't be stars maybe MAGA hats. Pass a law saying we need to identify them with hats and shirts. After all i think we need to identify these Nazis some how right?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I vote for civil war. We can start by declaring war on California.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Excellent write up on Mrs. Maxine "pad" who was once voted the most Corrupt 4 TIMES as per below:

Maxine Waters was elected to Congress in the year of 1990. During her time in Congress, her family has made over a million dollars in revenue from Waters’ government connections. Throughout Waters’ 27 years in Congress, she only managed to pass three bills: a Haiti relief bill, the renaming of a post office, and a modification of the national flood insurance program. Additionally, Waters failed to gain much popularity in Congress. Citizens For Responsibility and Ethics in Washington labeled her as the most corrupt member in Congress during the years of 2005, 2006, 2009, and 2011.

Like Pelosi, Maxine is attempting to cause riots. The Trolls pass her off as a joke. Well back in the day they did the same for Hitler and look what happened.

Maxine is attempting to reach out o all the other criminal, immoral, corrupt POS like her and there are millions of them out there. The only thing left in the country that keeps them at bay is the boom booms.

Crime DOES pay and so does Cartel $$$$$$$$$$.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yeap. These loony democrats keep at it with the rhetoric. Civil War will be here sooner than they think. This rhetoric has to stop now or people will die.
edit on 24-6-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join