It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   
A few have mentioned civil war, but really is that going to solve anything?, the last time that happened the only winner was the company making gunpowder.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If i was a store owner the first thing i would do is to call the cops on the protester and have them permanently trespassed( “defiant trespass”) forever from my business.

The basic elements that must be proven for trespass are : (1) willfully entering (2) another’s property (3) with the intent to interfere with the other’s property rights and (4) an actual interference with the other’s property rights.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchenI don't care if she has senile dementia or not, Waters is just a foul, nasty person.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PBL666

Actually, the North won, and the resulting freed slaves won.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
When my children were 4 years old and rules were applied they always (in whiney voice) said "that's not fair" reminds me of politics today.

Bunch of whiners who'll break stuff, throw hissy fits and do everything they can to be passive aggressive - all because they are not getting their way.

Proper dicipline and perseverance overcame the shenanigans.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Waters' insanity may contribute to sending her country down the path of a second civil war.

I had hoped that Trump would introduce a infrastructure package to Congress in the first 100 days of his presidency. Trump's supporters and his detractors could have rallied behind rebuilding the U.S. outdated or not maintained infrastructure. Trump's failure to act on infrastructure should act as a legitimate (political) free hit to his detractors.

However, Trumps detractors have resorted to the unhinged notions of impeachment, overturning a legitimate presidential result, and McCarthyism 2.0 . They are convinced that literally anything goes in their warped version of morality, they only get outraged when left wing media outlets tell them to do so. Those same left wing media outlets are helping to ensure Waters' insanity becomes the political mainstream.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Is this....woman ....even human? Only reptiles are that cold. It Seems to me, that people have elected a snake who do not care for the well being of people in general.

Whatever happened to diversity? Or acceptance of other people? Isn't this what liberals stand for? A movement that doesn't stand for what they believe in and actually do the opposite of what they preach, are actually scam artists. This reminds me of the Jonestown cult.

Is this what you liberals want to stand behind on?

Well Jesus/Yeshuah did say: "ye shall know them by their fruits". Guess we are seeing their true fruits/colors now aren't we?

She is promoting civil war/ instigating civil unrest. Isn't that a crime within itself?

Someone needs to teach her natural law. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

But hey, Jesuits motto: Order out of chaos/the ends justifies the means.

I will say this right now, as long as people do not see the real puppet masters, this will never end. Even Maxine waters has strings attached to her by the real powers that be. The SS agents from Hitlers army in ww2 was modeled after the jesuits.

"The ends justifies the means" is a Jesuit philosophy (though its real origin comes from Satanism.), and we are seeing this very tactic being promoted by MS Waters and the mainstream media.

I simply put 2 + 2 together.

10 FACTS You Must Know About The Jesuits!

"Ye shall know them by their fruits." Remember this very important phrase. Because yeshuah spoke them.

Either way, I hope liberals out there wake up to the fact that the people they blindly follow are actually leading them into chaos.

Excellent post Xuenchen. S & F
edit on th2018000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 26 Jun 2018 07:51:21 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 26 Jun 2018 07:51:21 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
HATER ALERT!

This guy with rotten teeth and something big under his shirt, was STALKING Congressman Devin Nunes today.
twitter.com...

He's a registered Russian Vodka salesman.

😃

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: xpert11

Waters' insanity may contribute to sending her country down the path of a second civil war.

I had hoped that Trump would introduce a infrastructure package to Congress in the first 100 days of his presidency. Trump's supporters and his detractors could have rallied behind rebuilding the U.S. outdated or not maintained infrastructure. Trump's failure to act on infrastructure should act as a legitimate (political) free hit to his detractors.

However, Trumps detractors have resorted to the unhinged notions of impeachment, overturning a legitimate presidential result, and McCarthyism 2.0 . They are convinced that literally anything goes in their warped version of morality, they only get outraged when left wing media outlets tell them to do so. Those same left wing media outlets are helping to ensure Waters' insanity becomes the political mainstream.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

So it has nothing to do with kidnapping children with no plans to return them ever?

Perhaps your outrage is coming from a point of political leanings instead of morality?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

For real..... all sides promptly seem to have forgotten about the infrastructure spending bill that all sides say we need.

Crazy isn't it?

It's like being against kittens and puppies.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
BwaaaaaaHaHaHa !!

Maxine Waters defends against Trump tweet, says ‘I have not called for harm’

She never "denies or confirms" the IQ thing either !!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
OhOh !!

Laura Ingraham
‏Verified account @IngrahamAngle

SC Congressman @RalphNorman told me on radio just now that he and 100 Republicans met with @SpeakerRyan an hour ago pushing him to censure @RepMaxineWaters. Said safety for political figures is a “top priority” for Ryan.
9:53 AM - 26 Jun 2018

Tweet Source

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh oh, you voted for trump. What a surprise!

What else is new

The other choice was The Evil Blood Queen of Death.

So really easy choice.

I still couldn't do it though. I hated Hillary, but Trump is a Jerk...I've known that for decades, so I had to go Third Party. I still believe that's the only way to break us free. Third party candidates all day every day.

I might have voted third party ... except there were no viable third party candidates. Give me a third party candidate that has a serious chance, and I will consider it.

Who was there?

Stein? That's like voting for crazy on steroids, and she was less viable than ...

Johnson whose only difference from a mainstream Democrat/Republican was legalizing pot. The Libertarian Party really had their chance to be taken seriously, and Johnson was the best they could do?!

But that's the problem. If you don't start supporting them now, they never will get a foot hold. You had three major third party candidates with Green...Jill was still better than Hillary and not as crazy as you might think. Libertarian...although I thought their candidate was a poor choice and the constitution party candidate.

Like I said. If we dont' start supporting them now, we never will have a choice.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Huh? I happen to think Congress(es) lack of action on immigration reform over the last 20 years is ill-moral. Those special interests and far left political thinkers, who support the status qua (semi open U.S. - Mexico border) are morally bankrupt. Support for the status qua amounts to de facto support for people smugglers. There is a lot of faux outrage floating around Trump's detractors.

It is possible to make valid criticisms of Trump without ever going near Trump Derangement Syndrome.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
HATER ALERT!

This guy with rotten teeth and something big under his shirt, was STALKING Congressman Devin Nunes today.
twitter.com...

He's a registered Russian Vodka salesman.

😃
Thomas Wicter, I follow him 🤗 and he has even liked my tweets 🤩, coming to the rescue in identifying that lefrist creeper loon.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

So it has nothing to do with kidnapping children with no plans to return them ever?

Stop making things up to try and push your narrative, you know damn well this is a lie

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Stop making things up to try and push your narrative, you know damn well this is a lie

lol

still butthurt cause your napper in chief was called out

do tell me what my narrative is

it was not me that separated and kidnapped the kids

tell us the truth if you see snatching babies with no return ticket as something other than criminal abduction

do you realize that governments can break the law and be criminal

seems really foolish for you to revert back to weeks old failed logic

you need some new kicks friend

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
September 20, 2018

MAXINE WATERS is possibly involved with the guy who threatened to "put a bullet in the skull" of S.C. Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh's wife.

Story: truepundit.com...

As the defacto leader of the Democratic party, who supports violence against Republicans, Maxine Waters is at the very least, partially responsible for most of threats, and acts of violence.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join