It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Here's where it get's a little crazy.

Why do people support Trump? That's the real question.

Is it because the alternative is Hillary? Is it because there is a huge portion of the American people that feel under represented?

And on the other hand, I don't think most people would want to be labeled as a Trump Supporter. We never had that with previous presidents. We never had Obama Supporters and Bush Supporters and Clinton Supporters or Ford Supporters.

I'd like to address this.

I can clearly state why I support Donald Trump: because he has increased the number of jobs available, lowered taxes, and is pulling us out of international deals where we were getting the short end of the shaft. In addition, he is making some progress with North Korea, and has absolutely terrified people in both parties.

So far as being called a "Trump supporter," it is far preferable to what many would call me. I do support Trump, because he is doing what I want done in the areas I mention above. Personally, I don't care much for him, but I didn't vote for a Friend-in-Chief. I voted for a President, a Commander-in-Chief. As long as he gets the job done, I don't care if he's the most despicable person on the planet.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Simple, candidates run for office based upon their stance on issues, period. Candidates and representatives wouldn't be pressured to be held to either a liberal or conservative platform. They would be free to accept parts of both political ideologies. Political labels and any outside influences of any kind would be off-limits. All candidate campaigns would be capped at an equal designated dollar amount. A designated amount of media Advertising costs would be required to be donated to candidates in return for end-of-the-year tax write-offs. The same would be done for hotel lodging and air fair. Again dollar limits would be established to create a level playing field between new and incumbent candidates.

The party system only creates grid lock and pressures representatives to follow party platforms. They're expected to act like a team instead of being free to speak their mind and criticize their fellow representatives beliefs. This would reduce the amount of political spin. Just take notice of the candidates who are currently retiring. Many of them are speaking their mind and not falling in-step with their affiliated party. They're no longer afraid to be black-balled by their own political party.

The party system simply makes Americans ignorantly bias and causes them to defend the wrongs of their own political party at all costs. Its caused division, violence and prevents Americans and their representatives from being open-minded on the issues affecting all Americans. The two party system and Super PAC's also effectively keeps 3rd party candidates from competing on a level playing field.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now Maxine trying to deny she said any of this !!!

And she is a "whataboutist" as she says Trump is worse.

😵😎🤓

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh oh, you voted for trump. What a surprise!

What else is new

The other choice was The Evil Blood Queen of Death.

So really easy choice.

I still couldn't do it though. I hated Hillary, but Trump is a Jerk...I've known that for decades, so I had to go Third Party. I still believe that's the only way to break us free. Third party candidates all day every day.

I might have voted third party ... except there were no viable third party candidates. Give me a third party candidate that has a serious chance, and I will consider it.

Who was there?

Stein? That's like voting for crazy on steroids, and she was less viable than ...

Johnson whose only difference from a mainstream Democrat/Republican was legalizing pot. The Libertarian Party really had their chance to be taken seriously, and Johnson was the best they could do?!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Well, I think that maybe, just maybe, some in the Dem leadership are waking to the fact that she's, well, nuts.

As I understand it, even Rep. Pelosi has told her to stop. Via twitter, or some such thing... What she needs to do is take it to the House floor with a motion to censure...not that it'll happen, but it'd be pretty cool to see.

She is trying to ride this, and those who follow her "lead" into the White House. She did visit New Hampshire not all that long ago...

Now isn't that a frightening image...? President "mad" Maxine Waters. Wooo...good times.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How is this not sedition and why is this ugly a$$ byatch still walking free???

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seagullMaxine Chuck and Nancy probably had a conference call.

Maxine said she'd be the crazy one and Chuck and Nancy said they'd wait 48 hours to get the base violent before doing or saying anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

That was after Mad Maxine and Wilson had a fist-fight to see who got to act crazier this time...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That wouldn't totally surprise me.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No wonder the swamps not draining, she's stuck in the drain pipe.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This woman is proof that the Democratic Party, once the home of fair-minded civil rights defenders, has been infiltrated and destroyed from within.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I might have voted third party ... except there were no viable third party candidates. Give me a third party candidate that has a serious chance, and I will consider it.

This is the problem third parties face, initially voting third party is not about winning the election. Its about hitting that magical 5% mark in the presidential election, that allows the third party to have access to Federal funds for the next 4 years so they are on at least semi level footing with the democrats and republicans.

It is the second cycle of voting that the third party will have a chance at actually winning the elections they are running in.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Now that Rosanne Barr is off the show, she should totally go to town on Maxine Waters in defense of Humanity, that works, with her own network including her New Tv Show entitled Rosanne Unleashed!

Keep draining that swamp Trump.

edit on 26-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
HATER ALERT!

This guy with rotten teeth and something big under his shirt, was STALKING Congressman Devin Nunes today.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think that's his ex.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

It happens when you're in politics.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Polly ticks are the worst.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Have to burn 'em with fire.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Purification really works!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

It happens when you're in politics.

Also when you're in the Anti-America Domestic Terrorist News Media. CNN's Jim Acosta was boo'd BIG TIME at the Trump rally in South Carolina tonight.

"Go Home Jim!": www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join