It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maxine Waters says Trumps People won't be able go Anywhere

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: amazing You can't blame me for voting against Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney though?

*shakes head*

I will often disagree with your opinion, but I will never deny your right to express it.

But it was Sarah Palin and MItt Romney. You got to give me something for that! LOL

I realize that you don't have to give me anything and that we do disagree a lot on politics, but...Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney?

Those candidates were picked to insure a 2 term Obama presidency.

The republicans are just as bad as the democrats.

On that we agree.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: amazing

I voted for Trump, and I have no problem being labeled a "Trump" supporter and I'll gladly vote for him again. Why? Because I don't like bullies and that's exactly what the media, libs, dems what ever are doing right now just because their person didn't get elected. That's why I'd vote for him again. Why did I vote for him in the first place? Because he wasn't a career politician, I felt we needed change and his interests were in making America number one. I hope this makes sense.

You made sense. And especially since the "other' Candidate was Hillary, I will never deride anyone for voting for Trump. I voted third party this time because I couldn't stand either of them.

I've got no problem with that. We don't need career politicians, we need fresh blood. That's what my vote was for.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh oh, you voted for trump. What a surprise!

What else is new

The other choice was The Evil Blood Queen of Death.

So really easy choice.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

What else is new

So really easy choice.

I still couldn't do it though. I hated Hillary, but Trump is a Jerk...I've known that for decades, so I had to go Third Party. I still believe that's the only way to break us free. Third party candidates all day every day.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

There were no real 3rd party candidates, in my opinion.

We had so-called libertarians who endorsed Hillary, and a Green party candidate who was nuts!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good. They shouldn't. Trump's cult followers are now like the Germans in 1936 who supported Hitler but did not speak up or condemn his behavior, words, and actions. Nobody should resort to violence, but Trump and his ilk are DANGEROUS people who are absolutely endangering democracy and our great republic. Trump followers have no room to play the victim here when Trump has repeatedly called for and sanctioned violence against others. Trump's hatred and evil rhetoric have now resulted in the 'other side' finally getting a backbone and standing up to the bullying. But since Trump knows how to abuse social media and use propaganda to call his Trump troops to the battle lines it makes it appear as though he and his ilk are innocent doves.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dovdov

Poor dear.
Back away from the CNN.
If you can stay away long enough, the clouds will clear and you may wake up.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Ad hominem and name calling doesn't work on me. I'm a very well educated man with two MAs. If you want to have a civil discussion then I'm open to it, but if you prefer to resort to insults and name calling then good day to you.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

What else is new

So really easy choice.

I still couldn't do it though. I hated Hillary, but Trump is a Jerk...I've known that for decades, so I had to go Third Party. I still believe that's the only way to break us free. Third party candidates all day every day.

Trump has done more to destabilize the two party system than any third party could have hoped for. It's the single biggest reason I'm glad he won and why I'll likely vote for him again.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Question: Are you endorsing anarchy and/or dictatorship? Your words seem to suggest it. Our nation needs more political parties, not fewer. Trump has endangered world peace, damaged our alliances, and is the single greatest danger this nation has faced since the 1860s. How can you defend that?
edit on 25-6-2018 by dovdov because: Question rephrasing

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Classy!!

REAL Classy!!

GO MAX-GAS!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Let these sissy communists try that around me. I'll fight every single one of them sissies in order to defend an innocent person just trying to have dinner, or go to lunch with their family.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Ad hominem and name calling doesn't work on me. I'm a very well educated man with two MAs. If you want to have a civil discussion then I'm open to it, but if you prefer to resort to insults and name calling then good day to you.

I just have to point out your own post:

originally posted by: dovdov

Good. They shouldn't. Trump's cult followers are now like the Germans in 1936 who supported Hitler but did not speak up or condemn his behavior, words, and actions.

Perhaps they didn't cover this in Underwater Basket Weaving 311, but it is generally considered an insult to call someone a "cult follower." It is also considered insulting to label an entire group as such.

If you don't want insults, perhaps you shouldn't start your own statements with insults.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: DanDanDat

Question: Are you endorsing anarchy and/or dictatorship? Your words seem to suggest it. Our nation needs more political parties, not fewer. Trump has endangered world peace, damaged our alliances, and is the single greatest danger this nation has faced since the 1860s. How can you defend that?

No I am not endorsing anarchy and/or dictatorship.

I do not need to defend "Trump endangering world peace, damaging our alliances, and being the single greatest danger this nation has faced since the 1860s." ... because well its simply not true.

Those sentiments are hyperbole and born out of fear or hate, or ignorance... but certainly not reality.

I can understand the position of a thoughtful person who disagrees with Trump from a policy prospective. There are many policy positions that he holds that I do not agree with and think are a mistake.

I can understand why many people think he is a jerk... cause frankly he is a jerk... I suspect even full on Trump supporters would accept that he is jerky... he just happens to be their jerk in a whole sea of jerks so they see past it.

But being the "single greatest danger this nation has faced since the 1860"? ... nope that's just stupid, I'm sorry ... I dont mean to call you stupid, I'm confident you are not. But the idea is stupid and so you are holding a stupid idea. There have been much greater threats to this country than one loud mouth jerk of a president.... WWI, WWII, the civil war ... to name a FEW easy examples.

So again given that your question has a faulty premise to begin with, there is really no way to answer it.

And since you seem to put much credit in degrees I'll let you know I hold an MS and an MA; so my opinion should have some merit right?

edit on 25-6-2018 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Being the well educated man you claim to be, how are you justifying using violent tactics and harassment?

Nobody should resort to violence, but Trump and his ilk are DANGEROUS people who are absolutely endangering democracy and our great republic.

There is your justification as you put it. Now for the facts.
*Trump won the election. Much to the disdain and supreme hatred from certain factions.
*Not a day goes by without some new angle on impeachment. Fully backed up by the twist and spin fanatics running the MSM
*The real danger and proof positive are the actual victims of varying degrees of assault from factions stemming from the entire #resist #notmypresident etc etc.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You may have two MA's (and there's nothing wrong with that) but I have one MA and a PA!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

So much hate.

The terrifying part is that so many people are being brainwashed by the hate. They don't even have the common sense to see what is happening. They don't see how evil it is.

How did our country come to this? How did people become so gullible?
... oh yeah. FaceBook, MSM etc.

I hate to break this too ya...but certain forces outside the norm insist on things being this way.

Got nothing to do with FaceBook or anything else.

The tools are used and controlled..ALL the tools.

Too bad so many have been designed to never know...and they will not ever know.

Whatever people want to believe or not believe does not matter..the game has always been rigged and no winners are allowed.

This foolishness abounds at all levels EVERYWHERE.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

With that MA you might have discerned that the poster was calling bullcrap on your weak logic.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Being the well educated man you claim to be, how are you justifying using violent tactics and harassment?

Nobody should resort to violence, but Trump and his ilk are DANGEROUS people who are absolutely endangering democracy and our great republic.

There is your justification as you put it. Now for the facts.
*Trump won the election. Much to the disdain and supreme hatred from certain factions.
*Not a day goes by without some new angle on impeachment. Fully backed up by the twist and spin fanatics running the MSM
*The real danger and proof positive are the actual victims of varying degrees of assault from factions stemming from the entire #resist #notmypresident etc etc.

Great insight! The MSM and Liberals are trying to destabilize the country and cause great harm simply because thy don't like who won.
edit on 25-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You may have two MA's (and there's nothing wrong with that) but I have one MA and a PA!

Well that beats my high school diploma.

😨

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join