It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Mexican Cities Hugging US Border Among the Country’s Most Dangerous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
some spanish gang members just killed a kid in the bronx.
the media will paint them as troubled youth, not what they are.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I wonder why the President hasn't declared economic war on Mexico?

He met with the president of Mexico and made it look positive.

Mexico president said no to paying for the wall.

Trump still says NAFTA is bad.

Maybe the Mexico president said the cartels said no. Trump falls in line.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I think Trump and the GOP should start lobbying hard for open borders, this way the left would want them closed. Rather simple solution to the problem really.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i have relatives in northern mexico and along the texas border, i have had two family members kidnapped and extorted. i know firsthand about the crime, corruption and lawlessness. i would argue that %99 of the illegals coming from mexico are coming to get away from that very corruption that keeps them in poverty. corrupt government, lawlessness and extreme poverty is what is driving so many people from their countries all over the world. this is part of the reason why i advocate for the eventual globalization of the planet, a world government could eradicate corruption and put the world under universal law perhaps we could finally eliminate the global criminal networks and cartels.

i just don't think living up on this hill while the rest of the world rots and tries banging down our doors is sustainable.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
Funny thing. The most dangerous city in the US(Detroit) is on our southern border too.

Build a wall.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I agree that sitting up on a hill while the world rots isn't a defensible position but not sefending what we have is also not defensible

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: intrepid
Funny thing. The most dangerous city in the US(Detroit) is on our southern border too.

Build a wall.

Bwahahahaha....

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Perhaps if the US hadn't armed the drug cartels there the level of violence would be a bit less?

If the US were to federally legalize Cannabis, you can bet there would be a lot less violence in those border towns.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

2/3 of the nations maurijuana comes from California and Colorado if I'm not mistaken. In facts as far as I k ow the cartels own large plots of land in both where they hace massive outdoor grow operations

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toysforadults

What open border thing?
Trump has you all convinced that people who don't agree with him just want the exact opposite of him. He's myopic at the very least. A liar at best.
No one is calling for open borders. Anyone who believes that is as dumb as he is.

So Silly.

#nowallsnoborders

Came from lefties. Look it up. Was quite popular.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If your bathroom has a leak don't just close the door and expect it to be fixed, specially if the leak started because you broke the faucet. Go fix the leak you created instead of looking for workarounds and stop pretending you were not the one creating the leak in the first place. Grow up and face the truth

You see the problem with you americans is this, you keep placing everything on your credit cards
You keep wasting it and thinking it can be paid for later on. And now is "later on" and the world is suddenly knocking on your door asking for payback and you don't like it and whine about how it is very unfair that you have lived luxury on money you did not own in the first place, go be honest, pay what you owe and move on.

Don't act like all those poor people were poor just because, the truth is that they could be better but their money ended in your pockets and you spent it all and now they want to have some of it back. That's how it is

I know you will call me names or whatever but bring it on i don't care, that's the truth, you are claiming they are "invading" you or whatever but is not just that, the root of the problem is yourselves.

None of this affects me in anyway but i can see it, you know if you look at this from outside you see how fake and idiotic the entire thing is, bunch of politicians playing like they don't know "how this happened" and now they look for workarounds instead of fixing the real issue

Lame
edit on 24-6-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
some spanish gang members just killed a kid in the bronx.
the media will paint them as troubled youth, not what they are.

Your cops kill more people than any other cops in any other country in the world, i guess they are troubled retarded fools, or just what lmao.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join