It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border patrol checking citizenship of New England bus riders

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

How do they get from Africa, do they fly straight into the US or to Mexico then do a border run?
They do the land journey in Europe, thousands of them are camped in Calais (France) right now, refusing to register there because if they do then Britain can kick them out for being in a safe country and not seeking asylum there.
It's only the fact that UK Border Force is on the French side keeping them out or we would have them all, the French don't want them. Calais is a sad remnant of the place I visited as a child, nobody wants to go there now, even truck drivers hate it with the migrants trying to get on their vehicle and make it to Britain.

EDIT
Britain even pays for the fences (wall) to keep the migrants out of the port in France...
www.bbc.co.uk...

The government refused to confirm the cost of the wall, but reports suggest a £1.9m price tag

edit on 24-6-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Thanks for the insults.

Who is they? Some imaginary pro-Africa group? Or is it the "they" as in "they are out to get us."

paranoia strikes again

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Ya see...some country will pay for the wall. INVOICE MEXICO! Don't stick the US taxpayers with the cost of the wall.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: gariac

It's OK soon you won't need to show your papers you will only have to have your barcode scanned.

Or the RFID implanted in my rear.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Funny. How many of you have your panties in a twist about this. Nobody's mentioned anything about how you can be stopped ANY PLACE, at any time so that the Police can see if you have been drinking. The Supreme Court said that was OK too.

I complain about that too!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

I’m going to take it you mean when the prescence of an LEO and IRS agent are inhabiting a house in America, crime is more likely to be found.... you may be onto something there! How disrespectful and rude to our hard-working taxpeople and law enforcement. Lots of good folks work in both places.
LMAO

What is this, time to be back quartered soldiers? Is this 1776, Boston, MA??

For real. What are you implying?

I am implying that if you create a police state, you will find more crime. That kind of government cramps my freedom.

Trump today tweeted that the US shouldn't let these border crossers see a judge. Just send them back. No need for justice.

First they took away legal process for border cross and no one spoke for them. If we don't RESIST, Trump will try to take away due process for citizens. He is already in favor of gun grabbing.

no justice

President Donald Trump on Sunday called for the US to deport people without judicial proceedings, referred to an invasion by "these people" and railed against standing immigration laws.

"We cannot allow all of these people to invade our Country. When somebody comes in, we must immediately, with no Judges or Court Cases, bring them back from where they came.

edit on 24-6-2018 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac
a reply to: toysforadults

And so it makes sense to hassle people people in Maine? Maybe they are smuggling maple syrup or that round bacon.

What a waste of tax dollars. Worse than those Viper squads.

Get informed. Maine has an opiate epidemic and is a haven for heroin. Where have you been?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Justice IS sending illegals back.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

How dare those sons a bitches do their jobs!!! Outrageous!

Get 'em, men. Get every illegal inside this nation's borders be they Mexicans, Chinese, Russians, Canadians, Columbiana, Africans, or English... find them, detain them, deport them.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

On Interstate 95 near the remote northern Maine town of Lincoln this week, the Border Patrol said it made nine drug seizures and two arrests for immigration violations during an 11-hour checkpoint operation in which agents asked motorists about their place of birth and citizenship status.

Sounds like they had intel. Unless someone is suggesting that it was blind luck.

If you had a cop and an IRS agent in every household, you would find a lot of crime. Police states are quite safe, well excluding the dictator arresting you for not singing his praises. Trump has created a police state.

RESIST!

Hyperbole much?
You should look up what a police state is and be glad their isnt one in America.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Get 'em, men. Get every illegal inside this nation's borders be they Mexicans, Chinese, Russians, Canadians, Columbiana, Africans, or English... find them, detain them, deport them.

After a trial, right?

Or had it not occurred to you that law enforcement makes errors.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

And so it makes sense to hassle people people in Maine? Maybe they are smuggling maple syrup or that round bacon.

What a waste of tax dollars. Worse than those Viper squads.

Get informed. Maine has an opiate epidemic and is a haven for heroin. Where have you been?

Maine is on drugs.
Maine voted for Trump.
I get your point.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Stop listening to trumps stupidity. NO ONE wants open borders. No one is asking for that or running on the idea. He's an idiot who believes it he tells you something enough times you'll believe it.

Oh wait...

Do you actually read the threads here? Just today, I have seen two different members advocating for open borders in so many words, and in two different threads. In real life this week I've heard 3 different people passionately arguing that borders are stupid and that we need to get rid of all national and state boundaries. LOTS of people want not just open borders but the abolition of all borders.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Presuming Mexico doesn't Western Union us $25 billion for the wall, I willing to consider something like Plan Columbia for Guatemala. If you stop the violence, they wont leave the country en masse. Put it can't be another Meridia Initiative.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Trial my ass. Either show documentation that you're legally here or get tossed, period. No need for a trial when it's all plainly obvious.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, it is.

Now the trick is to get the congress-critters and President to realize that... Easier said, than done.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

After a trial, right?

Or had it not occurred to you that law enforcement makes errors.

After a trial if we plan on charging them with a crime. Otherwise, just put them right back on the doorstep for violating our immigration policy. You don't get a trial before detention or confiscation of any number of things. Only when you're charged with a crime.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Trial my ass. Either show documentation that you're legally here or get tossed, period. No need for a trial when it's all plainly obvious.

Showing documentation would be part of the trial. Note not everyone has their birth certificate handy.

What we don't need is Trump’s gestapo.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You do know they've been doing this long before Trump, right? Just checking...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Showing documentation would be part of the trial. Note not everyone has their birth certificate handy.

What we don't need is Trump’s gestapo.

Actually it seems some people do want the Gestapo. When they run out of illegals they will target legal citizens and the goals will change, this is how tyranny is allowed to blossom.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join