It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Social Justice" Activists: All Binary in the supposed No Binary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

I simply do not get it.

Good to see you around.

My issue is this IN YOUR FACE AND YOU'LL LOVE IT, OR ELSE thing that's been all the rage.

I've come to liken the PRIDE marches as one in the same as when the Neo-Nazi types do it: Inter-Group Supremacism.

Likewise I've been using the words "appealing to peoples orgasms" the progressive thing, now a part of the greater appeal to mass group identity thing the left in particular has been raging about, which from what I know is already the most bonafide Mind Control there is (except for maybe orgasm).

It's called keep it in the bedroom. Older types I know its the PARADING thing that was always their fear, people wearing their kink and fetishes not only on their sleeve but from head to toe.

And by golly, that's what we're seeing.

If it could be come out of the closet sure, if you wish, but leave it in the damn bedroom. But what I'm seeing is a sort of appeal that people are supposed to not only come out the closet but even the bedroom, as if they're 'supposed to' even if they'd rather not.

And you know what, after seeing that thing with the demonic clown dressed drag queens in a kindergarten class, asking the kids if they want to be drag queens when they grow up, being taught how to shake their hips....

Anyways, aside from the targeting of children with this stuff, my main concern is this Two Party Politics run far beyond driven reality where even these supposed hardcore / genetic / whatever "non-binary" types are as hardcore Binary Mentality (there is ONLY Left vs. Right) as anybody ever was.
edit on 25-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: InTheLight

A woman cannot choose to objectify herself and them make it OK. It's not empowering to objectify yourself.

Freedom of choice..... *choice* being the operative word.

If she feels it empowering ..... then it is.

Its all down to what she feels personally.

Taking the power or being the victim!!

Many women who choose to be wives and mothers first have felt this type of oppression from our so-called sisters for a while now.

A choice if 'made freely' cannot be objectified..... its yours.

*Own* the choice taken freely, stand up for your decision, to feel

oppressed by it makes you a victim.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think the people you are describing are truly just gay and or trans etc. Their exhibitionists first other things second. These people would not be happy with acceptance they live in thrive and get off on the controversy. Most people be they gay trans or otherwise do not want that kind of attention at most all they want is to be able to live, hold hands with their loved one in public, and be able to give love pechs and goodbye hello kisses and such in all the same socially acceptable places straight people are. Extreme exhibitionism bothers these types as much as you. It hurts the cause by making everyone understandably uncomfortable.

That said anything socially acceptable for straights should be equally so for gay, bi, trans etc.

<< 1  2   >>

join