It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Only Workable Immigration Solution Is To .....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

oooo, then we can also go after the indentured servitude slaves our companies employ through H1B, H2B, H3, L1s ...etc

It is almost like the corporations are calling the shots here.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Rfid chips.
You get a visa, you get chipped.
Get caught coming in illegally, you get chipped.

.... and YOU pay for it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I say we just do what Israel does and preemptively end the threat before they even get close enough to the real border. Five Mile exclusion zone with one mile of warnings in writing and audio in a dozen languages before the killing fields. Anything that approaes the 4k mark clearly are choosing to cross over into the next life.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
End the Drug War and you'll fix 90% of the problem.

Most of these people are fleeing gang violence that is directly caused by the War on Drugs.

Of course, that would be too obvious I guess......

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Logic of the President is Very Simple , Build a Wall or Barrier on the U.S. Southern Boarder to Deny Any further Incursions of Foreign Nationals from entering the Country Illegally . Once that is Achieved , the System of Legal Immigration becomes the LAW Again , and the Undesirables are # Out of Luck trying to just Walk Across the Boarder with Impunity ...........
edit on 23-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I thought within 100 miles of any border was considered a constitution free zone. Catch them at the border and forget prosecution. Document their status and just send them back. But then again i guess it's constitution free only for US citizens and doesn't apply to illegals.

PS: The time it takes to prosecute is what throws a big monkey wrench into the entire clusterflock.
edit on 23-6-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
End the Drug War and you'll fix 90% of the problem.

Most of these people are fleeing gang violence that is directly caused by the War on Drugs.

Of course, that would be too obvious I guess......

I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23521922]DBCowboy[/post

Solution - The Trump Administration Declares War on the Mexican Drug Cartels and the Other Cartels that RULE Mexico at the Moment , then the President Uses the C.I.A. to Covertly Overthrow the Fox Administration , then Replace it with a U.S. Friendly Administration . Criminals Rounded Up and Put in Prison , Problem Solved . But in the REAL WORLD , God Forbid someone would Even Dare to attempt that considering the Glory of the 1960's are Over for the U Ess of Eh Today...........Sigh .

link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: howtonhawky

The wall.

The wall is synonymous with a strong border security that would encompass everything.

The vast majority of illegals FLY in, though. Indians and Chinese. They come legally, then overstay their visas and disappear into the American sunset.

Can we actually tackle the real pink elephant and not the shiny Mexican dangling toy in front of us?

I think you are lying.

link   
Just a thought, but what does China do with illegal immigrants at their borders ?

The only foolproof way to keep them out at our southern border is to make it lethal to cross.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
How long before he finds the legal immigrants are not needed?

The answer is right after he rounds up the dreamers....

After all them Asians are clogging up the universities

You do know POTUS 45 offerred 1.8 million dreamers amnesty and the Dems in Congress shot it down?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

The Logic of the President is Very Simple , Build a Wall or Barrier on the U.S. Southern Boarder to Deny Any further Incursion of Foreign Nationals from entering the Country Illegally . Once that is Achieved , the System of Legal Immigration becomes the LAW Again , and the Undesirables are # Out of Luck trying to just Walk Across the Boarder with Impunity ...........

This is way too easy for the libs and Dems to understand, though it would fix the issue post haste...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
No, it’s a federal/national issue. The states are open borders, that’s cool, our country should not be. We would love a wall here in Texas. Take your wife and kids down there and camp at the border! Hand out free stuff! Feel the love! Until you wind up dead and your family raped, robbed, then dead.
Why don’t ANY one of these outraged Dems go do that and film it. I pick the place.

You know the outraged Dems are only looking for photo ops. No way are they going to the places actual citizens have to deal with criminal illegal immigrants that create mayhem.
edit on 23/6/2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

PucK the Dems ( The Diaz Brothers ) , I Step on those Cockroaches ! The Top of the World Must be Earned !

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I'm sorry... haven't read the whole thread, but this just has to be addressed...

I suspect soon enough the first lady will be deported....zero tolerance

What part of ILLEGAL are you having trouble understanding, exactly?

No one except you is talking about deporting anyone who is LEGAL. Melania Trump has been granted citizenship, along with everyone else who has gone through LEGAL immigration channels. Once citizenship is granted, THEY CANNOT BE DEPORTED!

This is a states rights issue and the states need to deal with it.

Immigration has never been a states rights issue... it is the sole domain of the Federal government, specified as such in the US Constitution.

Did you just sit down and decide to see how many false and/or misleading statements you could cram into one post? If so, you win... congratulations.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Nyiah

The wall.

The wall is synonymous with a strong border security that would encompass everything.

The vast majority of illegals FLY in, though. Indians and Chinese. They come legally, then overstay their visas and disappear into the American sunset.

Can we actually tackle the real pink elephant and not the shiny Mexican dangling toy in front of us?

I think you are lying.

You're a few years out of date now.

Immigrants from Central America and Asia – largely from India and China — are two of the main drivers of that growth.

Edit: I did indeed misunderstand the article's wording there, so I can admit as much without any skin missing off my nose. That still does not, however, negate the statistics that show Asia has an uptick in illegal entrants while Mexico's is on a downward trend. Either way, NEITHER of those removes that fact that most illegals are the result of visas being overstayed.
Plenty of search results on that.
edit on 6/23/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Trump should suggest amnesty for everyone here illegally in exchange for stronger border security.

Then watch the reaction.

He already did! He offered to 1.8 million DACA's amnesty with a path to citizenship with the stipulation of border security in the form of building the wall and the like of Schumer and Pelosi lost their minds!

The Dems should be despised by the Dreamers for playing politics instead of making a deal.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Democrats don't care about illegals and DACA kids.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The GOP doesn't seem to care that much either. The only person I see even trying to handle the situation is Trump, and he's the one getting all the blame.

The GOP is in SOP mode. The Democrats had their hope set on their "blue wave," which has evaporated. Now they're in panic mode ahead of another red wave this November and trying anything and everything to get people to hate anything not connected to the Democratic Party. Trump wants the problem solved.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Way back when I was a young 2nd Lt, I was given the awesome responsibility of the mobility program for our unit.

As a responsible young man, I thought it appropriate to do an actual inventory of mobility bags and unit supplies since I would be responsible for everything.

To my surprise, there was a difference in actual numbers and what was on paper.

I brought this to the attention of my boss, a captain and he looked right at me and said, "I can't believe you actually counted!".

My point is that as long as it looks good on paper, everyone is happy. The person whop actually counts, the person who actually says, "The king has no clothes", the person who actually cares?

They get shut down quick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join