It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Only Workable Immigration Solution Is To .....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky
No, it’s a federal/national issue. The states are open borders, that’s cool, our country should not be. We would love a wall here in Texas. Take your wife and kids down there and camp at the border! Hand out free stuff! Feel the love! Until you wind up dead and your family raped, robbed, then dead.
Why don’t ANY one of these outraged Dems go do that and film it. I pick the place.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ahhh rhetoric.

Okay. You want open borders and the destruction of America.

There.

Now we're evensies.

Lol

More divisive talking points.

Like a frog jumping to a lilly pad

You can't honestly tell me you have not read what i want.

I have posted my solution more than several times and no where have i said anything bout open border.

If you missed my rants then you are in a closet being fed shat.

I am pretty sure you are tired of hearing my pov that does not include an open border or welfare.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah
Jeezus you insane woman.

I just did.

The amnesty for border security comment? I thought you were being sarcastic, apologies if you weren't.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
When will they go after the employers? I would imagine that if they started prosecuting the actual employers up to the CEO of even LLCs, 90% of this issue would disappear in a month.

When they start going after the main enablers of this illegal invasion, then I will believe.

link   

Well Pooter, I gave my solution on page one.

Might want to peruse it if you want to know my opinion.

link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
How long before he finds the legal immigrants are not needed?

The answer is right after he rounds up the dreamers....

After all them Asians are clogging up the universities

Ummm never?

You basically answered your question by adding the word "legal". That is after all what this is all about. You do understand that right?...
Right?

That this has nothing to do with race. If Canada was a failed state exporting people with no skills to America I'd have the same stance. Would you?

The fallacies in these leftists arguments astound me anymore.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

Amnesty.

After a wall is built.

Don't know how plainly I can say it.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
When will they go after the employers? I would imagine that if they started prosecuting the actual employers up to the CEO of even LLCs, 90% of this issue would disappear in a month.

When they start going after the main enablers of this illegal invasion, then I will believe.

It would, nipping the problem in the employment bud would drive it down to a manageable trickle. There'd still be under the table employers with little paper trail out there, but hitting employers damn hard would fix a lot of the problem. Employers willing to look the other way is a big lure, especially in agriculture.
edit on 6/23/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

Amnesty.

After a wall is built.

Don't know how plainly I can say it.

But how does a wall stop those coming in on flights with valid visas who intentionally overstay for good?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sigh

A wall, in my terminology is synonymous with a strong border security that would encompass everything.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Sigh

A wall, in my terminology is synonymous with a strong border security that would encompass everything.

Ok...can you expound on that? Because I'm not seeing how you're going to be able to use a wall to prevent people from disappearing into the hundreds of millions-thick population when they decide they're not boarding their flight back to China.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: howtonhawky
How long before he finds the legal immigrants are not needed?

The answer is right after he rounds up the dreamers....

After all them Asians are clogging up the universities

Ummm never?

You basically answered your question by adding the word "legal". That is after all what this is all about. You do understand that right?...
Right?

That this has nothing to do with race. If Canada was a failed state exporting people with no skills to America I'd have the same stance. Would you?

The fallacies in these leftists arguments astound me anymore.

well if i were a leftist at least part of that pile would be true.

since when are we gonna let legalities stand in our way if no one resist?

all you gotta do is a test run to see how the public reacts and if no body cares then that is as good as a green light.

dictator 101

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

OMG

You're like my wife.

A strong border security would include airports.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He (President Trump) says the "only" way is to detain, prosecute, and Remove !!
Get going Congress.

Trump will have a hard time prosecuting Illegals... especially in Liberal/Democrat/Progressive States like Oregon or California where 'Northern Gateways' from Canada or 'Southern Gateways' like the porus Mexico-California border allows illegal immigrants to flood-into the Lower-48 States --- and in fact encourages South Americans/Central Americans/ Mexicans/ Middle Easterners to ALL come and get a new Life at the expense of the continued Sustainability of the Host Nation Itself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Oregon Courts have reversed the recent decision made by the SCOTUS to allow a Baker to deny providing a Faggot Wedding Cake to a Homo Union (AKA: 'marrage-instead-of-marriage')
... So... It is unrealistic to think the Federal Government can be unified in doing the 3-step-process in dealing with the Illegal Immigrants which is easy enough to remember .... Detain, Prosecute, and Remove
(

i think we are headed into a break-up of the 50 united states.... the NAZI/Democrat Party uber-alles opposing the Constitutional Conservatives....

Trump can decide to fight in all aspects with the Deep-State & un-elected Elites operating as well heeled Globalists outside of the Constitutional bodies which the USA is supposed to function by & under... or avoid the mobilization of armed forces against our Civil brothers last seen in the 1860s in the civil war about States-Rights....

....see, its not about 'States Rights'... but about the take-over of States by non elected entities/forces/Globalists/NWOs...thats who is to be fought against...the Party Apparatus the Democrats have morphed into is the Enemy.....at least thats the talk-on-the-street

)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well Pooter, I gave my solution on page one.

Might want to peruse it if you want to know my opinion.

seems like i did see something back that direction

i was extremely clear as to your delusions way before this thread

"build a wall and solve it all"

to many eggs in one basket bro

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
No, it’s a federal/national issue. The states are open borders, that’s cool, our country should not be. We would love a wall here in Texas. Take your wife and kids down there and camp at the border! Hand out free stuff! Feel the love! Until you wind up dead and your family raped, robbed, then dead.
Why don’t ANY one of these outraged Dems go do that and film it. I pick the place.

at least you post match your avatar...borderline rabid

states rights

eta the fact you would think a woman and kids could tolerate me proves your delusional

edit on 23-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

OMG

You're like my wife.

A strong border security would include airports.

Lol, and you're often like my husband. Compliment or Insult Roulette here, huh?

I know what you mean, but you're missing something critical -- how are you tracking them down when they go poof? We don't have a very good system as it is, DB, it's lousy enough that the majority of illegals came on flights with valid visas. How do we fix that visitor system, tracking chips for all of them now?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

No system is perfect. So in lieu of a totalitarian police state we check, we verify, but we also have to trust because we are supposed to be a free society.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

No system is perfect. So in lieu of a totalitarian police state we check, we verify, but we also have to trust because we are supposed to be a free society.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Here is a clue

remove federal protections for illegal immigrants and on and on until we are back into the scope of the constitution.

states rights

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join