It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Only Workable Immigration Solution Is To .....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Trump's weekly address to the Nation adds more trigger points to the mess of immigration.

People flipping out everywhere because of the recent onslaught of MSM stories and political opinions.

He says the "only" way is to detain, prosecute, and Remove !!

Get going Congress.

Forget about the trafficking and smuggling special interest groups that create all the Conflicts of Interest 😃

Trump: Only Workable Immigration Solution Is To ‘Detain, Prosecute, and Promptly Remove’ Anyone Who Crosses Border

During Saturday’s Weekly Address, President Trump discussed immigration and said that the “crisis of illegal immigration” can only be solved by Congress “and the only solution that will work is being able to detain, prosecute, and promptly remove anyone who illegally crosses the border.”

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

People flipping out everywhere because of the recent onslaught of MSM stories and political opinions.

Perhaps you are missing the point of what just happened?

Selective reception of information!

He says the "only" way is to detain, prosecute, and Remove !!

Who?

I guess it does not concern you as long as it is not you...yet

I suspect soon enough the first lady will be deported....zero tolerance

I am sure there is an error somewhere in her paperwork

It very much highlights the idiocy of the admin.

This is already being done................duh...........that's one of the problems with catch and release.........they come back

This is a states rights issue and the states need to deal with it.
edit on 23-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I would prefer them to be stopped before they ever enter the country. Save one heck of a lot of money ...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: xuenchen

I would prefer them to be stopped before they ever enter the country. Save one heck of a lot of money ...

many are stopped but wtf stops them from entering???????????

we will never find a solution as long as we keep swallowing the ignorrance

Do you all really think a criminal record is stopping them from returning?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You a reply to: xuenchen

This issue has become so polarized that now it's open borders or send everyone packing.

My solution?

Build a wall then amnesty.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
How long before he finds the legal immigrants are not needed?

The answer is right after he rounds up the dreamers....

After all them Asians are clogging up the universities

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just look at how we got here with immigration becoming a federal issue.

After we let the Chinese build the railroads we had to have a force to deal with them and their drugs.

You lack of imagination is your disconnect.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

It's yet another attempt to try to separate Trump from his base. Like the one before it, like the one coming up. You are being played.

After all, it's hard to impeach a President with a 45% approval rating.

Like impossible.

I leave you with this quote...

Mr. Brightside
‏ @MrBrigh21239717
Replying to @RealCandaceO

I feel like the left just sits in a room spinning a bingo cage wheel with problems that have been around for decades... they pull one out once a month, blame it on Trump, offer zero solutions, then act like they're saving the world because they're upset all of a sudden.
5:03 AM - 18 Jun 2018

About sums it up.

(post by howtonhawky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Trump should suggest amnesty for everyone here illegally in exchange for stronger border security.

Then watch the reaction.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"ONLY"?

False Dichotomy.

DETERRENCE is the only comprehensive mode to all the stipulations resulting from that open border.

What's he's saying would merely be a component of deterrence.

The humane thing to do is block and motivate them away from attempting to cross. Otherwise children getting dragged thru the desert. It IS about about the poor poor foreigner children right?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The wall.

The wall is synonymous with a strong border security that would encompass everything.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It's yet another attempt to try to separate Trump from his base. Like the one before it, like the one coming up. You are being played.

After all, it's hard to impeach a President with a 45% approval rating.

Like impossible.

I leave you with this quote...

Mr. Brightside
‏ @MrBrigh21239717
Replying to @RealCandaceO

I feel like the left just sits in a room spinning a bingo cage wheel with problems that have been around for decades... they pull one out once a month, blame it on Trump, offer zero solutions, then act like they're saving the world because they're upset all of a sudden.
5:03 AM - 18 Jun 2018

About sums it up.

Impeachment is not the goal.

It is just another fight song they play.

45 came extremely close last week to achieving the necessary support for impeachment last week.

I suspect any vote last week on that issue would have passed in the heat of the moment.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Trump should suggest amnesty for everyone here illegally in exchange for stronger border security.

Then watch the reaction.

He should say "amnesty for every single Central American out there, come on home", and watch the "liberals" still manage to somehow go out of their minds.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

The wall.

The wall is synonymous with a strong border security that would encompass everything.

in your mind it is anyhow

the talking points are working

we put the national guard on the border and the numbers of people coming in is steady

only a small portion of immigrants come across the border in a manner that would be effected by a wall.

the amount of drugs coming in does not seem to be affected

however let's keep the retoric going

all immigrants come with child sex slaves in tow carrying a bale of dope on their backs. yea that how it is happening

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Perhaps more focus on elsalvador could make a dent?

If we were looking to fix something.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Ahhh rhetoric.

Okay. You want open borders and the destruction of America.

There.

Now we're evensies.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The wall.

The vast majority of illegals FLY in, though. Indians and Chinese. They come legally, then overstay their visas and disappear into the American sunset.

Can we actually tackle the real pink elephant and not the shiny Mexican dangling toy in front of us?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

all immigrants come with child sex slaves in tow carrying a bale of dope on their backs. yea that how it is happening

With the open border policy comes all of that stuff, yes, just not every single individual.

Therefore everyone that screams at every attempt to block the flow, to curb the trend... the child sex slaves and dope fiends shooting up, and people getting killed, and politicians getting bribed, and al that stuff its on their hands too. Might as well fully commit to the affiar and score some of that dope. It should helpt hem all sleep better at night. Altrhough I suspect most of them sleep like a baby every night despite the mass suffering across all of Latin American and the United States their ENABLER stance enables.

edit on 23-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Jeezus you insane woman.

I just did.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join