It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop looking for ET: modelling suggests we’re alone in the universe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: skunkape23

I'll be all about it. I'll turn on a dime. I'll run naked through the streets shouting, "I was WRONG! The aliens are HERE!"

In the meantime, I'll be advocating a human galaxy/universe, until proven otherwise.

Start stripping you're clothes off for a quick naked jaunt through the streets!!!

This helmeted alien posed for my camera during the summer of 1972, on the Western Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland; though I never saw the creature when I took the picture with my Brownie Box Bullet camera.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I think you would have to consider how another/different law/s of physics would work in our known laws of physics.

I don't see how that could work.

You're a funny guy. If i remember.

I'm out of this thread now.

This is as much as i think of the topic.

Enjoy

edit on 24-6-2018 by blackcrowe because: add more info

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

Wormholes/Einstein-Rosenbridge, may facilitate projection of one set of universal physical laws into another universe/dimension, or at least a region of such.

edit on 24-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Stephensville is a cool sighting with a lot of mileage on it. An interesting UFO case for sure, but hardly "confirmed" proof of ET.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As previously mentioned, The Stars We observe are from the past...Wouldn't it be fair to say, There don't appear to have been ET's for the time period we can currently see back to? Arent there thousands of years of information that We haven't received?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Why do you need proof? The so called scientists and authorities are just faking up everything what they don't want to believe or don't want us to believe. You can't trust everything what they say. Just listen people, learn psychic skills, watch the skies, read books, meditate and hope that they will show up to you. At least don't be skeptic, cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Where is the alien in relation to the white box showing rocks?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: radarloveguy

Stephensville is a cool sighting with a lot of mileage on it. An interesting UFO case for sure, but hardly "confirmed" proof of ET.

The only "True" confirmation or proof of ET is seeing them yourself up close beside their craft. I saw them once in 1987 on Kirtland Air Force base near the Manzano weapon storage area. Lots of people have seen them including other posters in this thread. There exists a lot of other kinds of proof, but proof can be, and often is ignored..

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

If we ever devise a means of manipulating spacetime or controlling wormholes we may be able to travel to any point in space and time within the history of the universe.

Agree though that anything we perceive through light is millions/billions of years in the past dependant on distance of course. Fact is down to the speed of light and expansion of the universe there are things we will never be able to see down to location and our perspective utilizing current technologies.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I’ve heard that grey aliens are actually humans from the future. It makes a lot of sense. That would explain how come they are humanoid and even why they are here - to study the past and possibly even manipulate the timeline.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

P45 and P51s?

It's an interesting take on the matter.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
Don't bother telling me I'm delusional either , because your naivete is unbounded.

Not delusional. But not believable, either. Put yourself in our position. Should we simply believe you with no verifiable objective evidence to back it what you say? That's how I ended up owning the Brooklyn Bridge.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

It's true!

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The creature is sitting on a fossil rock, behind a much larger Miocene fossil rock boulder on the Chesapeake shoreline, who is about the size of an average human being in height an width.

The possible helmeted alien is located inside the white box --- With an inverted U shaped helmet, two large black optical eye sockets, a long nose with a two inch vertical breathing slit coming up from the center bottom of it's nose shape, a smile like a Zen buddhist that has just achieved satori, his partial left shoulder, three long fingers of his right hand gripping the top of the Miocene fossil boulder that he's hiding behind and part of his gray left leg an foot that is resting diagonally on on the fossil boulder that he's sitting on.

If you sat at the same spot where the E.T. sat...you would roughly be the same size as the alien, with the same appendages (head, face, left shoulder, right hand fingers an left leg an foot) appearing before my camera location; which is about 150 feet out in the Chesapeake Bay of where I waded out too.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Here's a closeup of the ALIEN from another photograph:

Hmmmmmmm...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

How come all these photos are of terrible image quality through?

I mean i can point my phone and take near perfect pictures simply by pressing a button, even in low light levels, why are all their pictures crap?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

How come all these photos are of terrible image quality through?

The YouTube video photograph:

Is much worse quality than the original photograph he posted a while back:

As I said to Erno86 in many other threads, it's part of the rock and a trick of light and shadow. But it's still an alien wearing a helmet posing for the camera to him.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I looked, all I see inside the white box are rocks of various hues.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join