It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So I decided to try to do what i did in university

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Your liver is thanking you though. As is your brain. You wouldn't believe how many dementia patients I have worked with who pickled their brain.

“Pickled brain” is that a breakfast cereal that would go well with a cheeky wee gin?

What doesn't go well with that?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
After I hit 30 I realized that along with most of my Vices its best to either consumer regularly or not at all.

Stay practiced up and you’ll be fine... get lazy, soft...sober... well you can’t hang like you used to.

Which is fine...but not that fun.

I guess It’s better to have the “I don’t drink enough” problem than the “I drink too much” problem?

Anyway, cheers and good luck building up that tolerance/ breaking down that liver!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
After I hit 30 I realized that along with most of my Vices its best to either consumer regularly or not at all.

Stay practiced up and you’ll be fine... get lazy, soft...sober... well you can’t hang like you used to.

Which is fine...but not that fun.

I guess It’s better to have the “I don’t drink enough” problem than the “I drink too much” problem?

Anyway, cheers and good luck building up that tolerance/ breaking down that liver!

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

i need a litre of vodka - just to get me to the breakfast BAR -

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Stopping at Jack? Obviously you were gonna be jacked up later... you got into an old Jim Breuer style fist fight on the inside and now turned yourself back outside.

If you chased your dream off of a rim? Why dunk your head back into one?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
So yesterday as I was sitting around playing on my desk at work and I came across a old article talking about the top party campus of that day. I went to OU and and they were not on that list. So I thought to myself (first mistake), I can still drink these fools under the table.
So I get off work and go do my thing at the store, ya know bacon chicken and ribs...duh
Then I went to get my wine and stoped right in front of good ol Jack.
Then that article came o mind and I said F# it.
Got the Jack and some coke and went home.
I was only 2 drinks down and BAM I was out like a light.
This is messed up man! I am only 30 and now I can’t hang anymore. WTF dude....I refuse to accept this

OMG F# all this crap. I feel like #. How did I ever do this willingly? Even my toilet is mad at me.
All I want to do is lay down.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Well you really should drink Crown Royal instead. Also, you need to drink more to keep your tolerance up.

Pabst Blue Ribbon or bust.

Good drink choice, not enough alcohol content though-

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Coffee is bad for you.

Forget the coffee then, give me straight kahlua or maybe crown with a coke chaser.
Breakfast can wait till tomorrow.

edit on 23-6-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It’s probably just a tolerance thing dude. The mid thirties guys I know in nyc who drink regularly can drink the young uns at the bar or at work under the table.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Yeah-well, my 65 year old brother who has drunk really hard all his life, with lots of hurt to others and 5 marriages under his belt, now suffers severely with liver etc problems. Not sure it's worth it-but it's really macho sounding when you're young and healthy, right?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Drinking alone is not the same as drinking with a crowd of friends. More liquid flows when you're not thinking about it or sitting in front of a tv or what ever. My husband and I don't drink most of the time. But every few weeks we go out with a bunch of ex military types and blow half a bottle of tequila between the two of us.
It's the crowd, the low lights of the bar, friends, singing and acting foolish and we're in our sixties. We go home continue to sing and party and it's four o'clock AM before we know it.
We can't do it all the time anymore but we can still manage a late wild night once in a while.

Recovery time varies.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm taking notes on who the drunks are. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join