It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Trolls Weigh In on Roseanne Barr and Donald Trump Jr.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They're STILL here !!

Looks like the Russian Trolls are flooding Twitter with political whims and drive-bys !!

Democrats from the House Intelligence Committee have ID'd more than 3800 Twitter accounts !!

3 million Tweets 😃

My God now WHAT ?

Russian Trolls Weigh In on Roseanne Barr and Donald Trump Jr.

With U.S. midterm elections approaching, Russian trolls found ways to remain active on Twitter TWTR 1.41% well into 2018, trying to rile up the American electorate with tweets on everything from Roseanne Barr’s firing to Donald Trump Jr.’s divorce, a Wall Street Journal analysis found.

Newly identified Russian trolls posted politically divisive messages on Twitter as recently as last month, hitting on a wide array of hot-button issues, according to a Journal analysis of recently revealed investigative documents and Twitter data.

The new tranche of about 1,100 account names, released Monday by Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee, brings the total number of publicly known Russian troll-farm-operated accounts to more than 3,800. Last month, the Journal reported that the identities of many of the Russian accounts hadn’t been publicly revealed.

"Iz Notz Usz"

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Where are the documents the Wall Street Journal claims to have??? How did they get them before the Feds???? Goebbels would be very proud of this nonsense. So would ole Karl Marx!

link   
Solution

Quit using stupid ass websites

link   
One of the MAIN reasons I deleted my Twitter account is that most everything you see on Twitter is FAKE.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
It has been reported by the washington post huffington times that the Ruskies have infiltrated the USA cereal manufacturing. And on the backs of some cereal boxes they have installed russian propoganda about US milk sales to Canada and their tarrifs.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I wonder now, If we truly want to enter into a clean and true dialouge do we as Americans have to find a different way or vehilcle of communication? SInce apparently twitter is infested with trolls. (where are the Dwarves from the Hobbit when you need them)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I still can’t fathom why we care what someone on Twitter says. I know I don’t have an account, but it is difficult for me to understand why some random internet tweet would influence anyone.

I think Congress thinks we are dumber than we really are as a nation.
edit on 2018/6/23 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
maybe it's Saudi Arabian Trolls...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Solution

Quit using stupid ass websites

You telling Xuenie that?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I still can’t fathom why we care what someone on Twitter says.

See now you're getting it. The Orange Idol says something on Twitter and his followers have explosive diarrhea. Why? No idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
One of the MAIN reasons I deleted my Twitter account is that most everything you see on Twitter is FAKE.

So most of everything on Trump's Twitter is FAKE?
Welcome to the real world. Glad you joined us.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to add something to this thread:
The Roseanne spinoff ABC is working on will not work because it is without Roseanne. Not even John Goodman would make it work.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

John Goodman however can make fast food employees work (hard) for their money...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: RowanBean

John Goodman however can make fast food employees work (hard) for their money...

Sorry just had to add that in this thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

originally posted by: projectvxn

So most of everything on Trump's Twitter is FAKE?
Welcome to the real world. Glad you joined us.

What?

First I deleted my twitter account years ago.

What does this have to do with Trump?

Wait, wait...another liberal bull# story got exposed for the bull# it is and now you're mad about it, right?

edit on 24 6 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
On a related subject, while social media big wigs are promising to protect us from propaganda (translation: we will censor conservatives posting stuff we don't like), Twitter's CEO was retweeting Russian propaganda.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
Just wanted to add something to this thread:
The Roseanne spinoff ABC is working on will not work because it is without Roseanne. Not even John Goodman would make it work.

You are right imo.

I heard someone say that calling someone racist only makes them richer.

new topics

top topics

join