It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weiner laptop: 700k+ emails and backups to all the destroyed blackberrys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Tie them to pizza gate and they all get 30 years! Then when they are in jail all their minions will come forward on the treachery to this nation to spare their own hides.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Has anyone heard if they will release the files today as stated?

Ryan said they could wait but noonez was not buying it.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Has anyone heard if they will release the files today as stated?

Ryan said they could wait but noonez was not buying it.

They had until 5pm EST.

My guess is they wont comply.

Rosenstein and Wray are scheduled before one of the committees tomorrow in response to the IG report.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Rosenstein and Wray are scheduled before one of the committees tomorrow in response to the IG report.

Open or closed session?

Strzok's is going to be closed it turns out.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: moyeti

you really think just because they know the game is up and they start to blab they are not going to be punished.

we are going to be taking our world back and the people that have been involved in trying to sacrifice us will be forced to clean the planet up chucking someone in jail has never worked at rehabilitation but give someone a spade and a metal detector slap an ankle bracelet and get them to dig up there land mines will be start then they can move on to cleaning up all the contaminated nuclear areas.

believe me once the public find out the extent of the genocide being carried out on them in all sorts of different avenues by the ruling classes take doctors for one example they are intentionally killing their patients by telling them to suddenly stop taking their medication in order that hospital beds can be filled up 10-15% of beds are filled with these people then the doctors in the hospitals are euthanising elderly people,
i don't need to say anymore they have dug their own graves and on top of that they put chlorine in the medication and do not test the vaccines to see if they work, ask to see the instructions when a doctor or nurse offers you a vaccine.

and then conveniently the government tell the people they have to pay more taxes as there are not enough beds.

we are going to have plenty of people to clean up our planet.
edit on 27-6-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Open or closed session?

Strzok's is going to be closed it turns out.

Rosenstein and Wray was closed door. Strzoks hearing today is also closed door however I have seen reports of a followup public hearing.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73
a reply to: moyeti
you really think just because they know the game is up and they start to blab they are not going to be punished.

The people involved in the crimes think that. When you have people like Clinton stating publicly they wont face charges is not only stunningly arrogant but scary as it shows the American people there is a 2 tier system.

posted on Jun, 27 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: howtonhawky

If this Potus does not sort things out ( with assistance of willing thinking people)

There will NOT be a next Potus of any significance or whatsoever.

It's all ruined or destroyed?

I let the reader decide.

Actually what I've been thinking, is that, it really doesn't matter if Trump finishes the job. The momentum is already in motion. The people are awakening more and more. The next President after Trump is gonna be even better.

posted on Jun, 28 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

its not going to be up to the criminals that are running our society to protect their fellow conspirators.

things are changing evil is losing its protection.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join