It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
You would think a restaurant with the name "Red Hen" would welcome republicans. Maybe they should change the name to "The Blue Pidgeon"?

Hard to believe people who own any kind of business would resort to this high degree of insolence.

I have friends who are the polar opposite of my conservative background and we all still get along.. Targeting someone in the manner of this restaurant doing is pure stupidity. They will likely pay for doing this.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Here.

I'm glad to see that. You are one member who really appears to apply your beliefs equally to both "sides" and I've come to enjoy reading them even when I disagree, precisely because of that. Good to see people who advocate what they believe is right fairly rather than with partisan bias.
edit on 23-6-2018 by riiver because: Edit for clarity

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Well, he's wrong about that, for one. Two, I'm not sure you know what an "atrocity" is. Three, it's unjust.

1) He's wrong about his personal beliefs?
2) I'm not sure you know what atrocity are, but they are in the eye of the beholder. One man's atrocities are another pillage and spoils!
3) Life isn't fair.

His standards are politically-motivated intolerance and hateful bigotry. That's why I am saying it is unjust.

Sarah Sanders' lies and complicities are politically motivated and hateful bigotry! She avidly supports the very policies you say are unjust.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The restaurant comes out looking bad and Sarah Sanders comes out looking classy. Republicans, Moderates, Independents, the still sane non progressive Democrats, see this. So that is where it should end. But of course it won't.
edit on 23-6-2018 by karmicecstasy because: reasons that will be revealed in one hundred years time. Stay tuned.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

1) He's wrong about his personal beliefs?
2) I'm not sure you know what atrocity are, but they are in the eye of the beholder. One man's atrocities are another pillage and spoils!
3) Life isn't fair.

1) He's wrong about Sanders, a woman he has never met.
2) Not really.
3) That doesn't mean you have to be.

Sarah Sanders' lies and complicities are politically motivated and hateful bigotry! She avidly supports the very policies you say are unjust.

If that's the way you feel, why would you do the same?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: karmicecstasy

Classy? She revenge Tweeted! That's not classy. That's typical Trumpian attack mode.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: howtonhawky

*shrugs*

Apparently there are members here that are okay with discrimination.

In my opinion, that is wrong and deeply troubling.

well you certainly entitled to your opinion and actually i agree with you it is wrong but an even worse event would be to force people to do # they do not want to.

just put yourself in their shoes and understand that no one is telling sara she can not eat but that she can not eat there.

there is no harm done other than feelings.

i would say this even if sara had down syndrome and was turned away

it is capitolism

unless some completely takes away someone ability to eat then it is just a matter of choice and not harm.

you discriminate everyday...we all do

it is called making a choice

deal with it

unless someone causes harm then i am not concerned

i cheer everytime someone is saved from eating loogies and boogers

edit on 23-6-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

We've all met her. She is no stranger.

I worked as a waitress for awhile. I wouldn't serve Sarah Sanders either. She should becareful of servers and chefs that would smile at her and then spit into her food, or worse. If I were her, I'd consider ordering out until she's out of the White House.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We are not longer a society that allows for opposing opinions. I really don't see how things get better as long as everyone thinks that only their opinion is correct.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: BlueAjah
This really makes me want to put on my MAGA hat and start to eat out every night.
This is a good way to expose the hate.

Just DO NOT eat your food! Trust me. If you want to do it to just get kicked out, go for it but I sure as hell wouldn't eat the food unless of course I knew the owners and their political leanings.

Hell, I ask any new doctors I might have to see what their political beliefs are anymore. If it's okay for them to ask me questions that have nothing to do with my health, then by God I can ask them about their political beliefs. If they are Progressive? I'm OUT!

That's scary. It's scary for how real it is.
The hate of the left is extreme. There is no telling how far some unhinged person will go.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
slow news day

scraping the bottom of the barrel

what other one liners do you guys throw out every time an anti-Trump or Trump policy comes up?

Oh DTS...

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
2 words.Vigilante Justice.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I worked as a waitress for awhile. I wouldn't serve Sarah Sanders either. She should be careful of servers and chefs that would smile at her and then spit into her food, or worse. If I were her, I'd consider ordering out until she's out of the White House.

And im sure you condone this type of behavior?

I can't stand liberals like you, I still wouldn't spit in your food or refuse to serve you if it were my job.

This really shows how INTOLERANT you far left nuts are.
edit on 23-6-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I said I wouldn't serve her. Not that I would spit in her food. I personally have never tampered with ANYONE"S food, but I have worked with servers and cooks that have. If you ever saw "Waiting" you wouldn't eat where you weren't wanted.
edit on 23-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
slow news day

scraping the bottom of the barrel

what other one liners do you guys throw out every time an anti-Trump or Trump policy comes up?

Oh DTS...

And yet you brought your ass into the bottom of the barrel topic to put your worthless comment into the thread?

PS regarding your first post, how many of those people Trump body shamed insulted him first? Rosie O? Yeah she had rude comments come out of her fat yap first .

Funny how that point is always ignored eh?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You haven't. All you know is what you see on TV and twitter.

I worked as a waitress for awhile. I wouldn't serve Sarah Sanders either. She should becareful of servers and chefs that would smile at her and then spit into her food, or worse. If I were her, I'd consider ordering out until she's out of the White House.

You wouldn't serve her for reasons of bigotry. This is unjust treatment of a fellow human being.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Was that a reply to *me* ?

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

oops
fixed

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If I were her, I'd consider ordering out until she's out of the White House.

Really?

I mean, really?

I suppose her and the entirety of the White House staff and administration should just cower in their homes and not ever show their faces in public or else a (to your mind justified because, Trump) purge will be undertaken.

I used to be a restaurant manager and I would never ask someone to leave the establishment over something as asinine as in this case.

They will face the consequences of their actions, no doubt about that.

posted on Jun, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Whew.
Thank you!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join