It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders says she was thrown out of Virginia restaurant

page: 65
<< 62  63  64   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

So.
We're good?

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't want to live in a society where roving bands of rude, obnoxious people can disrupt my dinner in a public place because of the political beliefs of another patron. I don't want surrounding a car and impeding my ability to travel to become an accepted practice. We're supposed to be adults here. Seems to me we should condemn this adolescent behavior across the board.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

I don't want to live in a society where roving bands of rude, obnoxious people can disrupt my dinner in a public place because of the political beliefs of another patron.
Me neither.
don't want to live in a society where I have to lock my doors. But guess what?

I don't want to live in a society where same sex couples can't get married. But guess what?

edit on 6/30/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

I don't want to live in a society where roving bands of rude, obnoxious people can disrupt my dinner in a public place because of the political beliefs of another patron. I don't want surrounding a car and impeding my ability to travel to become an accepted practice. We're supposed to be adults here. Seems to me we should condemn this adolescent behavior across the board.

Then we are agreed. The obnoxious, name-calling Hate-Monger-In-Chief needs to go.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

I don't want to live in a society where my wife has to explain to her children that they are in peril because of the color of their skin. I don't want to live in a society that treats my sister's differently under the law because of their sexual orientation. I don't want to live in a society that dehumanizes people from other nations seeking Asylum. I don't want to live in a society where hate is the norm and is endorsed by the POTUS.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I like societies that expose corruption.

Guess what.

💥😁💥

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't want to live in a society where roving bands of rude, obnoxious people can disrupt my dinner in a public place because of the political beliefs of another patron.
Me neither.
don't want to live in a society where I have to lock my doors. But guess what?

I don't want to live in a society where same sex couples can't get married. But guess what?

Then we are in agreement.

Happily, I live in a community where I don't have to live behind locked doors/gates and my same sex friends can get married if they wish.

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Good luck on getting the Pope to allow same sex marriages in the church. The govt. already came on board for same sex civil unions. That's likely the best it will get.
edit on 30-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

I'm not concerned about changing the beliefs of the churches. Whole different ball of wax that mystifies me but has nothing to do with my life. My marriage had nothing to to do with a church.

top topics

<< 62  63  64   >>

join